Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Grand Kaiser descends from his perch in a tree, and moves among the bushes as he spies on the others. Like a shadow, his presence is imperceptible. He will only allow himself to be seen when he wishes it. It has been ten years since Martha was killed. The wound still bleeds from time to time. It is the wound that will never heal. Vengeance is on the Kaiser's mind. He is not from Germany but he is from Boston, and he has a sword. A zampakuto given to him by a Hollow. He will serve his master and destroy those who hurt him. He is the Grand Kaiser. He is retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalina View Post
    You find yourself transported through time and space to some place new.[/SIZE]

Space seems to spread on endlessly in all directions. You are greeted by a calm but warm voice.[/SIZE]

"Welcome to my observatory."You see a tall woman dressed in royal regalia come into view.[/SIZE]

"I am Rosalina and I need your help to save the multiverse."

An image would emerge in the middle of the group.

"Sonic is familiar with them, for everyone else here these are the Chaos Emeralds, gems that hold insermountable powers...and they have been stolen."[/SIZE]
    Rosalina waited for any possible murmur to die down before she continued. "However, something went amiss in the thieves attempt to take them and as a result they have been scattered all around the multiverse. If the thief manages to find them again I can only imagine what he or she would do with them."[/SIZE] She turned to face the people she had summoned.

"That's why I have summoned you here. I apologize for spiriting all of you away like this but all worlds are in danger and I had to act in haste."[/SIZE] One of the Lumas floated up and handed a small circular device to Rosalina. "This is the Emerald radar it will help you travel the multiverse and point point you to the direction of the Chaos Emeralds."[/SIZE] Rosalian went silent...looking down to the ground before speaking again. "I know it is much to ask of you and you may decline if you feel so incline, but for the multiverse...I hope you will consider it."[/SIZE]
    Tetra and Bobbery stared at Rosalina, and then at themselves. "So, we've only just met each other, and now we've been placed among a whole bunch of other people we've never met before in order to retrieve these Chaos Emeralds?" Tetra asked.

Admiral Bobbery pondered for a bit. "These Chaos Emeralds sound a bit like the Crystal Stars, only perhaps even more powerful. My guess is we'll be going to several places and having several adventures, defeating really tricky enemies guarding each of the Chaos Emeralds."

Bobbery turned to Rosalina and bowed. "My lady, I have experience in these sorts of quests. I promise you I will do everything in my power to recover the Chaos Emeralds and give those ne'er do-wells what for!"

Tetra paused. "I believe I might know of something similar to these Emeralds as well. Wherever there is some great source of power, there will always be some villain who seeks it. The legendary Ganondorf, king of the Gerudo thieves, was one of them."

She turned to Rosalina. "I will gladly help steal back these Chaos Emeralds for you. All I ask in return is a good reward when this is over."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-16-2015 at 09:55 PM.

All-New Member

Ecco-and-the-Asterite.jpg

Ecco approached the Asterite with trepidation. It was massive, powerful mysterious. It was the oldest being on the planet. He sang to it.

It sang back, but in his mind. I remember you! ...Of course it was you... and it was I who sent you... Now it is clear. I can help you by giving you powers and knowledge, but... you must help me... You must help me regain my full strength. You must travel into the past. To the west is a sunken city called Atlantis. It's people built a machine and used it to travel through time. Use the machine to travel to the distant past, before your kind existed. You will go back 55 million years! There you will find my missing globe. You must return it to me... only then can I give you what you need to save your pod.

Ecco lacked any form to understand time in the quantity of 55 million years. But his pod, he must save his pod. Ecco sang in agreement. He turned out of the Asterite's cave... and as he did... he felt himself being torn away. He felt like... like what he assumed his pod felt like when they were ripped from the ocean.

Suddenly he was in a pool, a calm pool. And there was a pink... thing making noise. She was like those things that sometimes traveled on the water. In the floating islands. There were several other of those things also around, as he saw through the glass of the pool. He turned an swam down and then rapidly swam up and leaped and he sang at them. Was this Atlantis? Did they know where his pod was? Are they friends of the Asterite?

1550085-boris_vallejo_ecco.jpg
    Last edited by Tommy; 03-17-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garcian Smith View Post
    "I think there's been some sort of mistake." He declared. "It sounds like you just need to call the police. I'm just a cleaner, not a detective."
    "All of your talents will be needed for the task at hand." Did she mean all of the group or Garcian and his peculiar predicament? "Desperate calls for desperate measures."

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    She turned to Rosalina. "I will gladly help steal back these Chaos Emeralds for you. All I ask in return is a good reward when this is over."
    Rosalina would turn to face Tetra "You are well in your right to ask for compensation before this is all over." She declared. "If it is within my power to grant it then you shall have what you wish for."

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    Suddenly he was in a pool, a calm pool. And there was a pink... thing making noise. She was like those things that sometimes traveled on the water. In the floating islands. There were several other of those things also around, as he saw through the glass of the pool. He turned an swam down and then rapidly swam up and leaped and he sang at them. Was this Atlantis? Did they know where his pod was? Are they friends of the Asterite?
    Feeling its concern Rosalina would move to the pond where Ecco was residing. "Do not worry noble creature. You are with friends." Rosalina would reach out to Ecco's head with a gentle touch create a sphere of water around him that would grant Ecco to swim around the entire area.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Grand Kaiser descends from his perch in a tree, and moves among the bushes as he spies on the others. Like a shadow, his presence is imperceptible. He will only allow himself to be seen when he wishes it. It has been ten years since Martha was killed. The wound still bleeds from time to time. It is the wound that will never heal. Vengeance is on the Kaiser's mind. He is not from Germany but he is from Boston, and he has a sword. A zampakuto given to him by a Hollow. He will serve his master and destroy those who hurt him. He is the Grand Kaiser. He is retribution.
    OOC: If you're seriously going to join you'll have to rp someone from a Nintendo franchise, Mega Man, Sonic, Metal Gear Solid or Pac-Man.

If you're not I'd kindly ask you to not post in this thread with random ooc stuff. Thank you.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 03-17-2015 at 02:16 AM.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B]Rosalina would turn to face Tetra "You are well in your right to ask for compensation before this is all over." She declared. "If it is within my power to grant it then you shall have what you wish for."
    Reward? Compensation? N didn't like the sound of these terms. Tetra was clearly a bounty hunter of some sorts. N had no desire for a monetary reward-he had grown up with all the decadence that anyone could ever dream of. However he had a dream. A vision for a future, to avert a grey and terrible present. And clearly the Princess had some form of legendary power-after all, she had summoned him and this bizarre assortment of people. Perhaps if he co-operated, the Princess' power could help him free his friends, and achieve his dream? How did you bring us here? And what powers do these Emeralds possess?

Quote Originally Posted by N View Post
    How did you bring us here? And what powers do these Emeralds possess?
    "One of Professor E. Gadd's inventions the Extracting Idle Living Examples. E.X.I.L.E.S. for short. He works surprisingly well under pressure." To the other question Rosalina's face turned more somber. "A number of powers, super transformations, powering machinery as well as warping time and space. Anyone who combines all seven emeralds will have ultimate power. Luckily enough the botched robbery has allowed us the opportunity to track them down."

Meanwhile a bit away from the others a really peculiar man would be dancing around.

"Kooloo-Limpah! Kooloo-Limpah! Kooloo-Limpah!"

"Tingle's here to save the day!"

OOC: Unless it wasn't obvious...Tingle's the first kill NPC.

Rosalina would turn to face Tetra "You are well in your right to ask for compensation before this is all over." She declared. "If it is within my power to grant it then you shall have what you wish for."
    Tetra nodded. "There are many things I could ask you for. But I'm willing to not push you until the time comes. If these Chaos Emeralds are anything like you say, we need to keep them out of the wrong hands."

"One of Professor E. Gadd's inventions the Extracting Idle Living Examples. E.X.I.L.E.S. for short. He works surprisingly well under pressure." To the other question Rosalina's face turned more somber. "A number of powers, super transformations, powering machinery as well as warping time and space. Anyone who combines all seven emeralds will have ultimate power. Luckily enough the botched robbery has allowed us the opportunity to track them down."
    Bobbery nodded. "Professor E. Gadd? I've heard of him. Never met the fellow myself, but they say he's a scientific genius. That Mario chap and him have crossed paths a few times."

Quote Originally Posted by Tingle
    Meanwhile a bit away from the others a really peculiar man would be dancing around.

"Kooloo-Limpah! Kooloo-Limpah! Kooloo-Limpah!"

"Tingle's here to save the day!"

OOC: Unless it wasn't obvious...Tingle's the first kill NPC.
    Tetra, meanwhile, stared at the peculiar man with a shock of recognition. "I know this man. That's Tingle, the strange man who sells maps. But what is he doing here?"

She turned to ask him. "Tingle, I know you're here so come out of hiding and explain yourself. Are you here to sell us more maps?"

Bayonetta listened to Princess Rosalina speak about combining powers. That was a concept she was familiar with, though from her experience it wasn't with the best of intentions. Still, she looked at Rosalina, she seemed to be of good standing, so she would have faith in her intentions. For now.

"Combine powers, track them down. Got it. Shall we begin?" she asked.

She turned to ask him. "Tingle, I know you're here so come out of hiding and explain yourself. Are you here to sell us more maps?"
    Tingle would leap out with much gusto and toss some confetti in the air.

"To save the multiverse of course~! Any good team should have a magnificent fairy on it. And on this team it is spelled T-I-N-G-L-E! Me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    "Combine powers, track them down. Got it. Shall we begin?" she asked.
    "Soon Bayonetta, if I understood Professor Gadd correctly the radar still needs to calibrate a bit longer before it can be used."

Quote Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
    Tingle would leap out with much gusto and toss some confetti in the air.

"To save the multiverse of course~! Any good team should have a magnificent fairy on it. And on this team it is spelled T-I-N-G-L-E! Me!"
    [/COLOR]
    "I hate to break it to you, but you are not a fairy. You are not even one of the legendary Kokiri who are always followed around by small fairies." Tetra said. "However, I know someone who catches fairies in a bottle. Chances are you know him, too. You chase after fairies, don't you? How much would YOU pay for a fairy in a bottle?"

"Soon Bayonetta, if I understood Professor Gadd correctly the radar still needs to calibrate a bit longer before it can be used."
    "I can't say I'm familiar with these newfangled gadgets, but I know it wouldn't be wise to go off on a voyage without the right navigation tools." Admiral Bobbery said. "I've sailed the seas of my own world, and the Multiversial Sea, and know that if you wish to get anywhere, you need tools to point you the right way. A compass, a spyglass, a map, a Log Pose ... whatever's needed for whatever part of the world you happen to be. On whatever world."

No sooner had Bobbery finished with his musings on navigation then a voice familiar to him spoke up.

"Am I totally too late?" Goombella asked. "As soon as I heard about Rosalina's being in trouble and Mario being nowhere in sight, I, like, hopped on board a spacecraft and found myself here."

She turned to Rosalina. "I think I'm like, too late to join as an 'active' participant, but is it totally alright with you if I stay here in a non-participant role and do tattles on the creatures people meet around here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    N looked at the strange assortment of people around him, focusing on them one by one, tying to work out what he could about them, and trying to remember names. The strong one seemed to be the most physically intimidating. Perhaps, he thought to himself, I should learn more about these people. Fade into Bolivia? I don't believe that we're dead. She mentioned a Multi-verse. Multi-Universes? But it's strange...How is this possible? He trailed off for a moment. He walked towards Tyson. Tyson was almost twice his height. What do you fight for? Truth or Ideals....
    Mike Tyson looked down on the smaller "N". He scratched his head, not knowing what to make of him. Tyson was used to looking up at others, even those he would chop down like trees in the boxing ring.

"What do I fight for?" he repeated. "I guess I fought fo a number of very different things that were all very much the same. First, for Cus, my trainer. Then, for Robin, my wife. Then, Mao. Then I needed to fight fo the money. Then, after a couple fights, I was done."

He looked at N. "Are you a fighter? Are you one of the best in the world?"

"I hate to break it to you, but you are not a fairy. You are not even one of the legendary Kokiri who are always followed around by small fairies." Tetra said. "However, I know someone who catches fairies in a bottle. Chances are you know him, too. You chase after fairies, don't you? How much would YOU pay for a fairy in a bottle?"
    Tingle acted like he hadn't heard the first part. "Pay for a fairy! I would never do that to a brethren!

...But if I had to say something...maybe around 500 rupees?"

"I can't say I'm familiar with these newfangled gadgets, but I know it wouldn't be wise to go off on a voyage without the right navigation tools." Admiral Bobbery said. "I've sailed the seas of my own world, and the Multiversial Sea, and know that if you wish to get anywhere, you need tools to point you the right way. A compass, a spyglass, a map, a Log Pose ... whatever's needed for whatever part of the world you happen to be. On whatever world."
    "He assured me that the radar once ready will be of help in your journey."

"Am I totally too late?" Goombella asked. "As soon as I heard about
    She turned to Rosalina. "I think I'm like, too late to join as an 'active' participant, but is it totally alright with you if I stay here in a non-participant role and do tattles on the creatures people meet around here?"
    Rosalina pondered about it. "Since I wont be able to join you on your journey you will be my stand in as well as the holder of the radar and whatever else you might think will help you all on your journey. Does this suit you Goombella?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
    Tingle acted like he hadn't heard the first part. "Pay for a fairy! I would never do that to a brethren!

...But if I had to say something...maybe around 500 rupees?"
    "I don't have any on me right now." Tetra said. "But correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you charged that much for some of your maps?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalina
    Rosalina pondered about it. "Since I wont be able to join you on your journey you will be my stand in as well as the holder of the radar and whatever else you might think will help you all on your journey. Does this suit you Goombella?"
    "Well, I'm sure you can send one or more of your Lumas along to help us. But I'd love to be able to help give out the info, y'know?" Goombella said. "Yeah, I guess you need someone to hold the radar since the others could get themselves in some really gnarly situations or something."

"Anyway, I'm going to do my first tattle now. Let me look up Tingle in my book."

"That's Tingle. He's this bizarre forest fairy-Kokiri wannabe from .. I'm not sure where."

"He travels around on some totally weird balloon which he inflates from his underpants, and journeys the world in search of fairies. He thinks he's a forest fairy folk, like the Kokiri of the forests near the Lost Woods. But unlike the Kokiri who remain agelessly childlike, Tingle is still a human and ages normally. He's 35 or older, and his father thinks he's, like, waaay too old to be chasing fairies around. But he keeps doing it anyway, making a living by selling maps to heroes on quests. And sometimes he instigates sidequests like fusing Kinstones or something. Guess he's gotta find something to do, y'know?"

"If you can get past his trying to be something he's not and his downright kooky behavior, his maps might be helpful to you. But if you ask me, that guy totally needs a new hobby."

Admiral Bobbery smiled as Goombella finished the tattle. "Just like old times, dear girl."

OOC: Goombella is here in an NPC role (with the host's approval), and will do tattles when the situation calls for it, or on request from the players or the host.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 03-17-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "All of your talents will be needed for the task at hand." Did she mean all of the group or Garcian and his peculiar predicament? "Desperate calls for desperate measures."
    "If you think you can afford the bill, then you have the support of the Smith Syndicate." Garcian replied, mildly amused. Was this woman fully aware of what she was getting into? They would find out.

"Just don't be surprised if these thieves wind up with a bullet in them."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "If you think you can afford the bill, then you have the support of the Smith Syndicate." Garcian replied, mildly amused. Was this woman fully aware of what she was getting into? They would find out.

"Just don't be surprised if these thieves wind up with a bullet in them."
    Tetra turned to the man. "This Rosalina appears to be royalty. I think she can afford to pay you."

"In any case, I am a pirate. Of course I'll ask for payment for my services. Pirates don't go sailing the seas just for the fun of it."

"So, I'd like to know more about who I'm working with here. Tell me more about yourself."