Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "...While I don't approve of your more...extreme antics, you will be well compensated once it is done."
    "Then you have my support. Just don't expect me to play private investigator."
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-18-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    "Well it's nice to meet you, Tetra and crew! Yeah I know pretty much all there is to know about Chaos Emeralds, trust me on this. You get all of those together and you feel like you're on a whole different level! But you guys dont have to worry, ill be here to guide everybody to find the Chaos Emeralds. Then maybe you could tell your buddy Mario i'll see him in 2016"
    "I'm not familiar with this Mario." Tetra said.

Goombella chimed in. "Mario and I had this totally incredible adventure with Admiral Bobbery, seeking out the Crystal Stars. And it sounds like this is, like, a similar quest, y'know?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tyson View Post
    Mike Tyson took a few steps away from dancing near Bayonetta to talk to the stranger. "I've been retired from boxing for an eternity, since ten years ago." He looked at the strange person. "Are you a fighter too?"
    "Not professionally." Admiral Bobbery said. "I have been in more than my share of battles, though, both at sea and on land. I'm a sailor. Sailing is one of the great passions in my life. Though sometimes in my travels, I do meet a few disagreeable fellows. Some of them just won't listen to reason, so I'm ready to fight them off when I have to."

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Yo Rosalina! Don't worry! The most mobile Mobian is on the case! I got this case five minutes ago!" he'd say aloud, hoping the others heard him. He'd then turn to face Zoroark, his face contorted with confusion.
    Shadow? You're looking kinda rough! Me showing you who the real deal really did a number on you huh, Mr. Ultimate Lifeform?"
    Zoroark leered at Sonic and made a high pitched noise which sounded a bit like a laser beam. N looked at Sonic, equally confused. A giant blue Sandslash? How strange....Let me read your emotions friend... N closed his eyes and attempted to read Sonic's emotions. But for some reason, his mind was closed to him. N could only sense brief words. Shadow. Tails. Robotnik. Mario. Who are you? Are you free? Why can't I sense your emotions, friend?

Waving her husband off, Tharja would look at the group.

"Hmmm, we got a talk mushroom, a time traveling dolphin, a blue hedgehog. This give an idea for a new fever hex to test later."

Tharja would look at Tyson. Rolling her his slightly. Then, a devious smile appeared on the sorceress. Leaving her husband's side, she'd strolled to the man.

"Hmm, You. Would you like to help me with an experiment?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    Ecco attempted to suss out what the being was saying with its movements. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the show. He swam around her, singing of friendship and helpfulness and joy.
    He then started to show his moves along with Bayonetta.

Bayonetta enjoyed dancing along with both Ecco's singing and Mike Tyson's... dancing. Then, she decided it was a good time to end it. On a positive, spectacular note.

"Thank you both, it was fun. We must do this again sometime." She could not help but find Tyson to be quite the character. "You remind me of someone I know," she said to him, "though I must confess you are a lot more fun than him." She then walked over to Tetra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    "I fight for my crew, and myself." Tetra said, joining the conversation. "My name is Tetra. I'm the leader of the Tetra Pirates."
    "A pleasure to meet you, Tetra." Bayonetta said. "Pirates, you say. Find any interesting... booty lately?"

"I'm an Umbra witch, and my name is Cereza."

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    "A pleasure to meet you, Tetra." Bayonetta said. "Pirates, you say. Find any interesting... booty lately?"

"I'm an Umbra witch, and my name is Cereza."

"Perhaps. We have had plenty of conflicts with the Bokoblins and their small vessels. Those contain a good deal of loot. But as for the bigger treasure, I wouldn't tell you where it was even if I knew." Tetra said with a wink.

"An Umbra witch? Does that mean you deal with potions? Most of the witches I've encountered pay a good price for ingredients."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    Bayonetta enjoyed dancing along with both Ecco's singing and Mike Tyson's... dancing. Then, she decided it was a good time to end it. On a positive, spectacular note.

"Thank you both, it was fun. We must do this again sometime." She could not help but find Tyson to be quite the character. "You remind me of someone I know," she said to him, "though I must confess you are a lot more fun than him." She then walked over to Tetra.
    Mike Tyson stopped dancing as soon as Bayonetta stopped. "Thank Ceweza, you are a very interesting lady." He felt a little out of his element, wanting to show what he was best at, which definitely wasn't the art of dancing.

"It's too bad though, I'm a fun guy but I have some moves that aren't like dancing", he said, "I would like the opportunity to show those moves off to you as well."

Quote Originally Posted by Goombella View Post
    "That's Ecco the dolphin. He's a male bottlenose dolphin who's been through all sorts of totally crazy adventures."

"If this book is correct, he's also discovered a means of time travel. Quite an incredible dolphin, huh?"
    "'Time travel'?" exclaimed Lucina. "Then perhaps this Ecco would be willing to help me resume my own mission once we have completed Rosalina's quest. My father's life depends on it," she quietly added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goombella View Post
    Goombella then closed the book, and continued. "Still, he and I are, like, both good guys and allies on a common quest, so we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves, y'know?"
    "Well said, Goombella!" said Lucina, saluting the creature with her Falchion. Then she turned to Rosalina. "Surely these Chaos Emeralds were well guarded. Would the thieves have needed magical powers or artifacts of their own to seize the gems in the first place?
    Last edited by Anodyne; 03-18-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

With nothing better to do, Garcian took a seat on the black case he had brought with him, having nothing better to do than observe the others. Most of them appeared to be combatants of various sorts, but none appeared to be in the same profession he was in. Probably for the best.

Among the group, the one who called herself Cereza posed the greatest threat. Call it a hunch, but someone who used such an odd style either did it because they were foolish and thought it looked cool, or was so good, they simply got bored and developed something for fun.

Tyson seemed to be your typical washed-up boxer. Probably had some bite left in him, however.

Despite her talk of privateering, Garcian couldn't help but feel that Tetra was hiding something, although he hadn't the slightest what it could be, nor did he really care.

As for the dolphin...well...he sure as hell wasn't going to try and wrap his head around what insanity he had just overheard about the animal.

"Perhaps. We have had plenty of conflicts with the Bokoblins and their small vessels. Those contain a good deal of loot. But as for the bigger treasure, I wouldn't tell you where it was even if I knew." Tetra said with a wink.

"An Umbra witch? Does that mean you deal with potions? Most of the witches I've encountered pay a good price for ingredients."
    Bayonetta noted the pirate's story with a smile. "That sounds quite interesting," she said, "though the part about being a leader. Being a part of a team, it's something I've not had much experience in. I work best alone, and am at my happiest alone, it seems." She took interest to the search for a bigger treasure. "I hope you find the treasure you seek, and enjoy the search and adventure along the way."

"And, I don't any experience with potions, but I use some elements I come upon to create lollipops. And no, I've never had to pay for ingredients to those."

"It's too bad though, I'm a fun guy but I have some moves that aren't like dancing", he said, "I would like the opportunity to show those moves off to you as well."
    Bayonetta was intrigued by the idea of moves, if she understood Mike Tyson's words and pose correctly.

"Oh? You want to play with Bayonetta?" she asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina View Post
    "'Time travel'?" exclaimed Lucina. "Then perhaps this Ecco would be willing to help me resume my own mission once we have completed Rosalina's quest. My father's life depends on it," she quietly added.
    Goombella did the Goomba equivalent of shaking her head. "Time travel is really gnarly, and I totally don't understand how it works. While yeah, it'd be kinda cool to actually go back in time and see ancient civilizations, just searching their remains in archaeological digs is a lot less dangerous, y'know?"

Tetra overheard the conversation. "Time travel? Legends speak of it. The Hero of Time, it is said, traveled between two portions of a seven-year time frame to save Hyrule from Ganondorf. He again used time travel to save another world from certain destruction. And then there is the story of the Oracle of Ages."

Quote Originally Posted by Cereza View Post
    Bayonetta noted the pirate's story with a smile. "That sounds quite interesting," she said, "though the part about being a leader. Being a part of a team, it's something I've not had much experience in. I work best alone, and am at my happiest alone, it seems." She took interest to the search for a bigger treasure. "I hope you find the treasure you seek, and enjoy the search and adventure along the way."

"And, I don't any experience with potions, but I use some elements I come upon to create lollipops. And no, I've never had to pay for ingredients to those."
    Tetra smiled. "I know of a few people with a similar mindset. This one young man I know has had the assistance of myself and my crew at times, but for the most part he prefers to work alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonetta View Post
    Bayonetta was intrigued by the idea of moves, if she understood Mike Tyson's words and pose correctly.

"Oh? You want to play with Bayonetta?" she asked.
    Mike Tyson wasn't sure how to react to this. He would've liked to show his boxing moves to the lady, not actually fight her. Or did she mean, another kind of play? And, he thought she said her name was Cereza, who was this Bayonetta she was mentioning?

He was a little confused. Or, very confused.

"I meant I wanted to show my boxing moves, maybe fight another guy, you know, sparring," he explained. "Besides you got dem guns, I might get shot, that might slightly hurt me a lot."

"And who's Bayonetta?"

Goombella decided to do a quick tattle.

"That's Mike Tyson. He's a retired boxer and two-time heavyweight champion."

"He was really huge in the late 80s and the early 90s. He was, like, everywhere. Even Mario might have crossed paths with him one time when being a referee for Punch-Out matches. Yeah, Mike Tyson was in some versions of Punch Out, and you had to totally get past Glass Joe, Piston Hurricane, and Bald Bull if you wanted to have a chance to face him."

"It's best to stay on his good side, cause you totally don't want him mad at you. However, lately he's been in more lighthearted stuff, such as appearing on Dancing With The Stars. And he's turned to solving mysteries with the help of the Mike Tyson Mystery Team. I'm not sure how he found himself hanging out with the ghost of the Marquess of Queensbury and a pigeon who used to be a man, but he seems to get the job done."

"Anyway, I guess his involvement in Punch Out is what make Rosalina pick him for this quest." Goombella concluded.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Goombella decided to do a quick tattle.

"That's Mike Tyson. He's a retired boxer and two-time heavyweight champion."

"He was really huge in the late 80s and the early 90s. He was, like, everywhere. Even Mario might have crossed paths with him one time when being a referee for Punch-Out matches. Yeah, Mike Tyson was in some versions of Punch Out, and you had to totally get past Glass Joe, Piston Hurricane, and Bald Bull if you wanted to have a chance to face him."

"It's best to stay on his good side, cause you totally don't want him mad at you. However, lately he's been in more lighthearted stuff, such as appearing on Dancing With The Stars. And he's turned to solving mysteries with the help of the Mike Tyson Mystery Team. I'm not sure how he found himself hanging out with the ghost of the Marquess of Queensbury and a pigeon who used to be a man, but he seems to get the job done."

"Anyway, I guess his involvement in Punch Out is what make Rosalina pick him for this quest." Goombella concluded.
    N looked at Mike. He had certainly lived a long life with various professions. "So you were a detective?said N. There was clearly more to the boxer than met the eye. Did you find the truth that you sought?

Tetra smiled. "I know of a few people with a similar mindset. This one young man I know has had the assistance of myself and my crew at times, but for the most part he prefers to work alone."
    "I can relate to your friend", Bayonetta mused. "But to each his, or her own."

He was a little confused. Or, very confused.

"I meant I wanted to show my boxing moves, maybe fight another guy, you know, sparring," he explained. "Besides you got dem guns, I might get shot, that might slightly hurt me a lot."

"And who's Bayonetta?"
    "Bayonetta is simply another name I go by," she answered. "And, perhaps it would be wise of me to refrain from fighting. Especially with a friend." She left it at that, not wanting to feel like he might be outmatched, or she might be taken by surprise with his abilities.

"Let us save our fighting moves for when we may be on the same side, shall we?"