Super Moderator

Default Berlanti Discusses New "Flash"/"Arrow" Spinoff Details, Robbie Amell's Absence

Executive producer Greg Berlanti opens up about the upcoming "Flash"/"Arrow" spinoff.

Full article here.

BANNED

Perhaps the show is a prequel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Warlock View Post
    Perhaps the show is a prequel?
    Well, time-travel is supposedly a factor in this...

BANNED

I'm thinking Robbie might be playing hardball on salary or something. Open to the possibility that he might be replaced.

Retired

There was a period of time between when Oliver thought Sara died on the freighter and when she returned to Starling City. I make this about 4 years. Sara could have travelled through time--Nanda Parbat has strange mysteries.

They could always swap out Jason Rusch for Ronnie Raymond.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    There was a period of time between when Oliver thought Sara died on the freighter and when she returned to Starling City. I make this about 4 years. Sara could have travelled through time--Nanda Parbat has strange mysteries.
    interesting theory
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

All-New Member

If Robbie thinks his last name is enough to play hardball, he's got another thing coming.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I'm thinking Robbie might be playing hardball on salary or something. Open to the possibility that he might be replaced.
    I hope not. I'm really just hoping its because he's going to join The Flash full-time. But after The DUFF did so well, I could see money being a big part of it. Garber, Purcell, and Miller all feel like they should be higher paid than him anyways.

Alternate universe, I think.

Barry tries to change the past and it ends up creating an alternate future (he goes back to the present, but realizes it didn't affect his universe; instead created a different universe).
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Retired

I assume that the characters on this new show will cross over onto FLASH and ARROW from time to time. If for no other reason then to promote their show. That's kind of the whole point of the spinoff, it gains a ready made audience from the other shows.

So Captain Cold and Heat Wave will still appear on THE FLASH from time to time, I expect.

But would Caity Lotz cross over onto ARROW? Even if she ends up playing a different character, they would still have to explain why she looks so much like Laurel's dead sister.