Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

More!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I prefer Jean and Storm as the ultimate duo. Jean can also fly, although it bothered me that we rarely got to see her do it in the cartoon. If anything, i would love a trinity team of Jean, Ororo, and Rogue.
    She is flying with the tk, but it is not a real flight, the only one that really has the power to fly from them 3, and at super speed is Rogue.

I like Rogue and Storm in TAS, in the comics not so much, Storm looks very old, Storm I think I tried to play a maternal role for her, I like Rogue's interactions with other younger girls.

In Xmen evo I liked very much the friendly discord that Rogue and Jean had, because although their times in panel together but in comics they always looked like good friends.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    She is flying with the tk, but it is not a real flight, the only one that really has the power to fly from them 3, and at super speed is Rogue.

I like Rogue and Storm in TAS, in the comics not so much, Storm looks very old, Storm I think I tried to play a maternal role for her, I like Rogue's interactions with other younger girls.

In Xmen evo I liked very much the friendly discord that Rogue and Jean had, because although their times in panel together but in comics they always looked like good friends.
    what do you mean rogue can only fly super fast out of the 3 of them? 616 storm has moved at supersonic speeds and storm has flown so fast ms. marvel rogue couldn't keep up with her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what do you mean rogue can only fly super fast out of the 3 of them? 616 storm has moved at supersonic speeds and storm has flown so fast ms. marvel rogue couldn't keep up with her.
    Rogue with powers of ms marvel is faster than Storm is a fact, is easily demonstrated in Uncanny Xmen, Xmenvol1 and Xtreme xmen.

Storm can only go at speeds that allow the wind no more, because she does not really have the power to fly is driven with wind, Rogue can fly faster than supersonic aircraft and intercepted by bullets grab them in the air and return them.

Rogue and ms marvel can fly and move at speeds that the human eye does not perceive, when they go to the maximum of their speed.

Storm in comics has not proven to move especially fast in flight.

Thank you.

In XWoman, when Rogue was falling to the ground with difficulty Storm could reach it and evidently spent several seconds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    More!

I knew it? I knew it had to have the TAS clips. Rogue was always overly concerned about Storm...especially during that Shawdow King fight.

BANNED

U hate old people? That explains alot.

Storm does not have super speed powers, Rogue if she has , and that is transferred to flight.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    U hate old people? That explains alot.
    Who said I hate them? I only say that I like the pair more than I did with xwoman after.

I do like storm, only that I think Rogue has more affinity with other characters.

Have I already said it for Magneto? he does not dislike me for being older, he does not like me for Rogue because he is a killer of disgusting mass, nothing but XD.

Rogue with powers of ms marvel is faster than Storm is a fact, is easily demonstrated in Uncanny Xmen, Xmenvol1 and Xtreme xmen.

Storm can only go at speeds that allow the wind no more, because she does not really have the power to fly is driven with wind, Rogue can fly faster than supersonic aircraft and intercepted by bullets grab them in the air and return them.

Rogue and ms marvel can fly and move at speeds that the human eye does not perceive, when they go to the maximum of their speed.

Storm in comics has not proven to move especially fast in flight.

Thank you.

In XWoman, when Rogue was falling to the ground with difficulty Storm could reach it and evidently spent several seconds.
    rogue (ms. marvel) couldn't keep up with storm:

storm has blitz on two separate occasions and moved at speeds faster than sound:

and you're welcome.

just as a sidenote storm can bend the elements beyond what they naturally exist so she can ride the winds as fast as she sees fit.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-08-2018 at 11:55 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm does not have super speed powers, Rogue if she has , and that is transferred to flight.
    you are incorrect:

That's also done Rogue and much faster, that was not the maximum of Rogue's speed, and you open them, in fact storm can not see the bullets or move faster than they Rogue.

In fact, both Marvel and Rogue can move faster than sound at speeds that the human eye does not perceive.

Here Rogue literally removed from the planet, almost touched the moon, and comes back to the mansion in a matter of seconds, storm nver in her life has moved so fast.

You're welcome.

That's also done Rogue and much faster, that was not the maximum of Rogue's speed, and you open them, in fact storm can not see the bullets or move faster than they Rogue.

In fact, both Marvel and Rogue can move faster than sound at speeds that the human eye does not perceive.

Here Rogue literally removed from the planet, almost touched the moon, and comes back to the mansion in a matter of seconds, storm nver in her life has moved so fast.

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/2e/0c/c02e0ce11625ed5b01a407a0d0e16564.jpg[/I

[IMG]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115588/3273328-ms.marvel+1.jpg[/I

You're welcome.
    none of those scans say she was moving faster than the speed of sound and rogue isn't flying faster than lightning:

More.

ms marvel super speed.

Rogue super speed imperceptible to the human eye.

Many times it has been determined that Rogue is much faster than a bullet, or several of them, she has flown after firing and has stopped them with her flying cuierpo, or grabs them in the air and returns them, or they are not laser beams the same.

In contrast storm has never shown faster than a bullet, in fact, when it was interposed with the gun that took away powers before they fired, and it was slow, the same in xwoman, who could barely reach Rogue so that He did not hit the ground, and he could hardly do that.

She is not restrained mostly as a great sprinter in flight, because it is illogical that it is, because she can only move as fast as she can be driven by the wind no more, when the few times she has seen faster than that is bad writing , instead characters like ms marvel Rogue-ms marvelpowers, if they have super speed powers.

And currently Rogue is much faster than it was in the past, because it has all the powerset improved.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 01-09-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Rogue moved faster than a bullet, and can move faster than what the human eye perceives, I'm not to blame that you do not know much about the character, Rogue has always moved faster than storm (with that powerset).

I insist here is out of the planet earth, at the height of its best-known satellite, and back in a few seconds, strom has never been so fast as that.

That storm is surrounded by lightning because it has these powers, it is not that she literally moves as one, because not e sasi, what is a fact is that Rogue moves faster than the bullets, and that she has moved in flight faster than the human eye can perceive, storm no.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you are incorrect:

lol Humm but if in all those images normal people can see sotm in flight, which is why it is not even as fast as other fliers (Rogue ms marvel) than if it can move at speeds that humans can not see.