View Poll Results: Who do you want to see Peter date next?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mary Jane

75 51.02%
  • Cindy Moon

11 7.48%
  • Black Cat

16 10.88%
  • Carol Danver

14 9.52%
  • Jessica Drew

6 4.08%
  • Betty Brant

3 2.04%
  • Other (Specify)

22 14.97%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    [*]Liz Allan

Any one of the four because they have normal everyday jobs that pays the bills.
    Liz moonlights as a terrorist these days.

[*]Jessica Drew
    Ok, but only if it's Ultimate Jess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I've seen things (online) you people wouldn't believe...

1.) Rachel Grey Summers
    2.) Jessica Drew
    3.) Carol Danvers
    4.) Betty Brant

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.K.Z View Post
    Other.

As in The Other?

Wincest!
    Ha, good one

Quote Originally Posted by R.K.Z View Post
    I've seen things (online) you people wouldn't believe...
    The internet is a scary place.

1.Mary Jane mainly because I feel she's awesome and needs to have some good moments but I doubt they'll give her a chance.

2.Carol Danvers I feel she could be a chance to explore an actual new story romance wise. Because for all the talk about the marriage limiting story potential him being single hasn't really had Marvel exploring new story ideas.

3.Black Cat. Mainly because this heel turn for her is dumb and makes no sense IMO and I want to see it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    1.Mary Jane mainly because I feel she's awesome and needs to have some good moments but I doubt they'll give her a chance.

2.Carol Danvers I feel she could be a chance to explore an actual new story romance wise. Because for all the talk about the marriage limiting story potential him being single hasn't really had Marvel exploring new story ideas.

3.Black Cat. Mainly because this heel turn for her is dumb and makes no sense IMO and I want to see it fixed.
    2. Yeah, he hasn't exactly dated many ladies recently. He was with Carlie for awhile, he traipsed around with Black Cat although it was more sex buddies than anything, and Otto did some dating of him own.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post

3.I hate it to, but I don't think them being in a relationship would fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    3.I hate it to, but I don't think them being in a relationship would fix it.
    Maybe, maybe not. my thought process was that they'd have to reverse it for a relationship to work. But I'm pretty sure that's wishful thinking on my part.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Liz moonlights as a terrorist these days.

Nothing to do with Ultimate Jessica as we already had that with 616 Cindy Moon. I like Earth-616 Jessica Drew a whole lot better. While Liz Allan maybe a terrorist, whose to say that she's not a puppet like The Evil Black Cat? Nothing to support Liz evil persona either, aside from it being a seat warmer for Norman Osborn's return.

Personally, I would had liked to have seen Liz Allan work towards studying to become a Medical Doctor as a General Physician who specializes with Trauma Patients and burned victims. That's how I view Liz Allan as she did study to become a nurse, not a corporate dictator.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-17-2015 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Nothing to do with Ultimate Jessica as we already had that with 616 Cindy Moon. I like Earth-616 Jessica Drew a whole lot better. While Liz Allan maybe a terrorist, whose to say that she's not a puppet like The Evil Black Cat? Nothing to support Liz evil persona either, aside from it being a seat warmer for Norman Osborn's return.

Personally, I would had liked to have seen Liz Allan work towards studying to become a Medical Doctor as a General Physician who specializes with Trauma Patients and burned victims. That's how I view Liz Allan as she did study to become a nurse, not a corporate dictator.
    I was really surprised at Liz being 'evil.' I'm almost expecting a twist or something because of how left field it seems.

If you fine folks were reading Pav's Amazing Spider-Man, you'd be seeing Peter get seriously romantic with Melati Kusuma, aka Komodo.

There's so much potential there, Slott! I don't want you to steal my idea or anything, but c'mon: she's your character! It makes so much sense!

!!!

-Pav, who would like to think he just offered a spoiler for a future storyline...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    If you fine folks were reading Pav's Amazing Spider-Man, you'd be seeing Peter get seriously romantic with Melati Kusuma, aka Komodo.

There's so much potential there, Slott! I don't want you to steal my idea or anything, but c'mon: she's your character! It makes so much sense!

!!!

-Pav, who would like to think he just offered a spoiler for a future storyline...
    In thecrimson's Sensational Spider-Man, he's dating Hellcat.

Mary Jane, it's been 8 years since they've been together.

Outside of her, Cindy won't be bad if you had a situation where the pheromones weren't a factor at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Mary Jane, it's been 8 years since they've been together.

Outside of her, Cindy won't be bad if you had a situation where the pheromones weren't a factor at all.
    I do not think that Cindy was ever attracted to Peter at all. In her own self-titled series, Cindy has rejected Peter's dinner date. And considering how Slott treated the character around Peter, she's just another Carlie Cooper, along with being a direct copy of Ultimate Universe Jessica Drew whose almost identical to her as far as her web powers and Spider-Sense are concerned. This Cindy's basically the Earth-616 female version of Peter Parker if you were to compare her to UU Jessica Drew, whose the female clone of UU Peter Parker.