Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    Remember that story were Lois literally as made a goddess? I wish I knew which comics those were. Here's the link to the scans-daily clips that includes one of the "Goddess of Integrity" storyline comics.

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1268451.html#cutid1
    No one remembers this? (or would this be a better post in the section on Lois with superpowers?)

No one remembers this? (or would this be a better post in the section on Lois with superpowers?)
    It's "Pantheon", Superman: The Man of Steel #126/#127:

Comic Vine: Link 1/Link 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    It's "Pantheon", Superman: The Man of Steel #126/#127:

Comic Vine: Link 1/Link 2.
    Ugh. I remember that story arc. It made Lois seem so cold and vengeful even if she had every right to act that way.
    There was much Super-Dickery afoot involving Diana.

I miss the old Who's Who entries (apologies if these have been already posted elsewhere on these boards):

Bronze Age Lois Lane

Iron Age Lois Lane

Man, I really dig short-hair Lois over medium-hair Lois (and both over long-hair Lois).

Beautiful fan art of Lois and Billy. Would love to see an animated series with this kind of design:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I miss the old Who's Who entries (apologies if these have been already posted elsewhere on these boards):

Bronze Age Lois Lane

Iron Age Lois Lane

Man, I really dig short-hair Lois over medium-hair Lois (and both over long-hair Lois).
    Wow... Thanks for sharing this, daBronzeBomma!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Beautiful fan art of Lois and Billy. Would love to see an animated series with this kind of design:

So cute!! Love the anime style of this drawing. Beautiful ^_^

Incredible Member

Very curious to see why Lois revealed one secret to the public and not the other in Futures End.

I donīt read the issue yet...

Love this cover!!

Source: wubzy111

BANNED

the world needs more Lois and Black canary kicking butts. Also a Warren Ellis Lois Lane story:

"I think that last Superman movie felt this, a bit, but couldn’t quite get to it — a Lois Lane story is always more interesting than a Superman story, because mystery, investigation and revelation are more powerful than binary conflict." -- Warren Ellis

the lazy story telling in futures oO. Lois didn't needed to date Green Arrow to have a special bond with him. Good that it will not happen in present, she already dates Johnathan. I guess...unless interchangeable blonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Very curious to see why Lois revealed one secret to the public and not the other in Futures End.
    I hope revealing the secret of the Masked Superman doesn't make Lois a target for both sides.
    I'm sure Shazam won't be as protective now that she has revealed his identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    I hope revealing the secret of the Masked Superman doesn't make Lois a target for both sides.
    I'm sure Shazam won't be as protective now that she has revealed his identity.
    Gosh, if Shazam can be that petty then Lois was right to expose him. Regulating the extent to which you protect certain people based on personal feelings is the antithesis of what I feel Superman should represent. That said, I do think the reveal will cause a stir.

I'm sure it will cause a stir but I don't think I have too much problem with SHAZAM being outed. Now if she had outed Billy Bateson I would have a much different reaction. I do still wonder at his protectiveness. Was Shazam "given permission" to be Superman by Clark? That would probably include a "watch over Lois for me" request if that was, indeed the case.

I'm sure it will cause a stir but I don't think I have too much problem with SHAZAM being outed. Now if she had outed Billy Bateson I would have a much different reaction. I do still wonder at his protectiveness. Was Shazam "given permission" to be Superman by Clark? That would probably include a "watch over Lois for me" request if that was, indeed the case.
    Yes. I wonder if Shazam was deputized by Superman or other heroes to be the official stand in for Superman.

I hope it goes deeper than just Clark asking Billy to keep an eye on her. I'm hoping he's watching her for similar reasons as to why Ollie entrusted her with his clues; she's important to their cause.

I'm glad to see that even after all the changes her world has undergone her integrity is still intact.
    This makes her an important contributor in this and any other story arc.