Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
The fingers typing might be Lois but not sure if she is the woman on the cover because in issue 0 there is a hint of her with long hair.
It would be great if they decided on an unique style of hair for the woman. Lois, in Superman #30, had long hair

And in the SM/WW #10, when she is the "Brainacīs bride" *big facepalm!!!!!* had short hair, I think to remember. Who know
Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
This is precious *-* All of them are beautiful ladies

Some articles about Lois

What ‘Man of Steel’ Gets Right About Lois Lane

This article is great
My Favorite Superhero: Lois Lane! by Gary Matthews
The Case Against Lois

In college, I once heard a feminist guest-lecturer rail against Lois. According to this speaker, Lois Lane, as a cultural icon, had “brainwashed” whole generations of boys and girls with the perpetual-damsel-in-distress myth. The one where women are weak, helpless wallflowers needing to be rescued by a macho man.

Apparently this speaker, like the handful who applauded, had never actually read the comics. If she had, she would have known that Lois has always been scripted as a tough-as-nails, hard-driven news reporter feared by every corrupt politician, corporate crook, mob boss, and mad scientist within a five-state radius of Metropolis.

Hers were the skills and the will to take them all down. Not once did she wait for Superman; she was doing this — at least in the classic version — before they ever met. Feeling the heat, her enemies tended to respond by putting her life in peril. That’s one reason she sometimes needed saving.

Another reason was her kind heart, coupled with reckless disregard for her own safety. Like Christiane Amanpour, Lois would show up in the midst of every unfolding catastrophe. Unlike Christiane (whose judgment is better), she’d slip into a runaway nuclear plant where she’d get trapped trying to save a stray cat. Another job for Superman.
Iīm so agreed with this. One of the arguments more used against her is that she is a damsel in distress and blahblahblah--- pure sh%$& Iīd say. We all would be in danger if, like Lois, we risk the life in order to attain an objective.