Page 36 of 149 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

I have a thought it might just be me but I think on one Earth in the New 52 that Lois Lane turns out to be Pandora, it is is just a feeling I have. I know the Pandora series has been canceled but it is coming to a close. Also with the events happening in Futures End may lead up to a revelation that Lois turned out to be Pandora. The box she has with the green triangle sounds similar to a Pandora's box just a good version of it. Then on Earth 2 her being a red tornado will be interesting. I just get this theory because they had Lois infected by Brainiac and maybe in the aftermath they had this side effect. This is just my theory but it will be interesting if it did happen but I doubt it.
    former Terrifan2

BANNED

interesting bit about clark disappearence

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLantern32 View Post
    I have a thought it might just be me but I think on one Earth in the New 52 that Lois Lane turns out to be Pandora, it is is just a feeling I have. I know the Pandora series has been canceled but it is coming to a close. Also with the events happening in Futures End may lead up to a revelation that Lois turned out to be Pandora. The box she has with the green triangle sounds similar to a Pandora's box just a good version of it. Then on Earth 2 her being a red tornado will be interesting. I just get this theory because they had Lois infected by Brainiac and maybe in the aftermath they had this side effect. This is just my theory but it will be interesting if it did happen but I doubt it.
    If lois was Pandora, it would retcon Pandora origin
    Last edited by Blacksun; 08-10-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Not necessarily retcon Pandora's origin but another way it could go Pandora turn out to be an ancestor of Lois. But this is my theory I throwing out there. Mythology can have many different interpetations.
    former Terrifan2

Aw, Lois keeps Clark's picture on her desk! I wonder when her knowledge that he is Superman and braniac telepathic powers were erased?It would be easy to deduce that the new Masked Superman is probably a disfigured Clark"Superman"Kent.

BANNED

COMICS
    GREG PAK on Concluding DOOMED and Its Aftermath
    by Vaneta Rogers, Newsarama ContributorDate: 11 August 2014 Time: 09:50 AM ET 179 39Reddit0Submit0

CREDIT: DC Comics
    View full size image
    CREDIT: DC Comics
    View full size image
    As the Superman: Doomed storyline builds toward its conclusion later this month, readers got three issues of the crossover this week and found out just how dire circumstances are for Superman and the heroes of the DCU.

Written mainly by Greg Pak and Charles Soule (with early help from then-Superman writer Scott Lobdell), the Doomed story has crossed between the Super-books since their prelude issues in April. But the whole thing will wrap up this month with next week's Superman/Wonder Woman #11 (preview via 13th Dimension), a tie-in with Supergirl #34, and the conclusion in the oversized Superman: Doomed #2.

The story revolves around the transformation of Superman into a Doomsday-type monster, as the Earth struggles against an invasion by Brainiac. The story has involved a huge cast of characters from the DCU, with action, humor and drama.

Newsarama talked to Pak to find out more about the themes being explored in Doomed, as well as what's coming up next for Action Comics.

Newsarama: Greg, among the themes explored in this storyline was this idea of trust and friendship. Was that a theme you intended to explore?

Greg Pak: Yeah, there's this whole question of whether Clark can trust himself, or whether Superman can trust himself when he's up against Doomsday and Brainiac. He's got these terrible monsters clawing at his brain, basically.

And it continues to be a theme, as these stories pan out, because there's an interesting way in which the folks who Superman has befriended over the years and months come to his aid, and not only help him deal with the physical or psychic threats that he's grappling with, but I think there's a way in which folks are helping him by just believing in him.

I think that definitely a theme that we're playing with, this idea that, even if you're Superman, you can't do it by yourself, and that there is that capacity to be like Superman in all of us. Those are definitely things that we're exploring in the story.

Nrama: There's also been this idea of an internal struggle — in practical terms, battling your own demons, but in the case of Lois Lane and Superman, they're literally battling monsters within their own minds. It's been fun to see that play out visually. Was that something else you planned to play with in Doomed?

Pak: Yeah, but you know, when stories come together, sometimes there are things that we're very conscious of in the very beginning, and sometimes there are things that are coming through and we realize that it fits with everything else we've been working on.

The Lois stuff is the latter. Coming into this story, Scott Lobdell had been working on a story with Lois being possessed by Brainiac. That was one of the chess pieces we had on the board when we got together to start talking about how to build this crossover. It was an element we had to work with.

And as that part of the story developed, we began to realize it would provide some great parallels between what Superman is going through and what Lois is going through. And it led to these really fun scenes in the Action Comics Annual #3 and Action #34, where we see that parallel between Lois and Superman.
    a little late on the game...but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Aw, Lois keeps Clark's picture on her desk! I wonder when her knowledge that he is Superman and braniac telepathic powers were erased?It would be easy to deduce that the new Masked Superman is probably a disfigured Clark"Superman"Kent.
    That is sweet and they are friends. Also with the Brainiac infection we don't know what the side-effects are in the aftermath of the event.

Just reread the panels and the box she recieved with four items seems to be the location of four former heroes whether they are from the Justice League or Teen Titans.
    Last edited by SuperLantern32; 08-11-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    former Terrifan2

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Thanks Blacksun. Guess after Doomed Lois forgets Superman's identity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Thanks Blacksun. Guess after Doomed Lois forgets Superman's identity.
    futures end can be modified, but from johns Superman seems like she will forget.

Superman seems to be young and without experience. humm

After reading that Newsrama article, I can safely predict DC will have yet another Infinite Crisis type event just to weed out ALL those extant Supermen

Incredible Member

BANNED

Greg Pak @gregpak · 1 h
    If you love Lois Lane, do not miss ACTION COMICS #35. If you love Lana Lang and Steel, don't miss ACTION #35 and #36.

maybe they will remember johnathan too

Greg Pak @gregpak · 1 h
    If you love Lois Lane, do not miss ACTION COMICS #35. If you love Lana Lang and Steel, don't miss ACTION #35 and #36.

Don't tease the starving with tasty Lois tidbits,Blacksun!
    I'm liking a Lana/Steel pairing (Stelan?), but ANY good Lois news willmake me do a happy dance.
    Can you throw anything more specific our way?!

BANNED

Don't tease the starving with tasty Lois tidbits,Blacksun!
    I'm liking a Lana/Steel pairing (Stelan?), but ANY good Lois news willmake me do a happy dance.
    Can you throw anything more specific our way?!
    it was a tweet from Greg Pak, I don't know nothing more than what he said. Maybe it will be more Lois pining on Clark...

After reading that Newsrama article, I can safely predict DC will have yet another Infinite Crisis type event just to weed out ALL those extant Supermen
    something big is coming, wonder what it will change

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLantern32 View Post
    That is sweet and they are friends. Also with the Brainiac infection we don't know what the side-effects are in the aftermath of the event.
    Who know...

Thanks for the info =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    AWWW So precious! Thanks for sharing the link, Mbml

Greg Pak @gregpak · 1 h

I donīt care Lana, Mr. Pak, but certainly I love Lois and I liked Action Comic annual. Then you ruined it with this stupid panel of AC #34. I donīt know if I can trust in him
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 08-13-2014 at 02:35 PM.