Page 127 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2231

I wanted to post the famous 'Death of Superman' image with Lois holding Superman in her hands. But sadly i can't.

The poignant moment when Superman from Kingdom Come met Lois Lane after the aforementioned death in Convergence Superboy #2.

That same Convergence showed her becoming a mother.

She had long hair when she finally married Clark Kent.

As you can see there are a lot of memories with her in her long hair.

In my opinion, a woman looks most beautiful when she has long hair. If Lois keeps that i would love it too. While black hair is good, let her have brown or red hair. The color would differentiate her from Diana who has black hair. I prefer brown. And she can tie it too. Thus, she has both styles with her. Long flowing down her shoulders as well as varieties of hairstyles. In fact, when i picture Amy Adams i picture her with her hair tied up. It looks neat.

At the same time i prefer it the least for Lois.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-22-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Let us get to the point daBronzeBomma. Your query was an excuse for posting Lois Lane pictures from all around the place. I thank you for that.

My preferred version is the DC Rebirth style. Hair is short but not too short.

Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-22-2017 at 12:53 AM.

In my mind Lois always has somewhat shorter hair.

Her final looks had that.

I love Lois' pixie cut a lot. If i had to choose between medium size and short the short one lost by hair's breadth.

She looks really great. I wonder why no one else said something. If someone wants to say something please say it. Is Lois' pixie cut is anyone's preferred version?
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Incredible Member

I've loved Lois since I was a little kid. years and years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Let us get to the point daBronzeBomma. Your query was an excuse for posting Lois Lane pictures from all around the place. I thank you for that.

She looks beautiful with short hair, hehe. ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

In my mind Lois always has somewhat shorter hair.

Her final looks had that.

Thanks for sharing all these pretty pics, Soubhagya!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

The question of daBronzeBomma gave me an excuse to share some pics from some stories with Lois, which i love. (Haven't read the Silver Age one though).

There is a thread on 'Favorite Female Character In All Of Comicdom'. Lois Lane fans who want to vote for her please do so!

http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom

Quote Originally Posted by brucekent12 View Post
    I've loved Lois since I was a little kid. years and years ago!
    Can't share your experience. I loved her after i was an adult. But i can complement you. One can either as a little kid or someone older then a little kid, love Lois Lane. She is awesome!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-25-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Short-Hair Lois Lane, all day every day for me.

Really loved her look in the animated SUPERMAN UNBOUND movie:

And of course, from that movie, we got the unforgettable shot of Lo giving Brainiac the ol' double deuce:

hmm... With that hair, this Jor-El was a big help for create the current Jor-El/Oz.. Even this kind of costume...

I think that DC saw this version of Jor-el for create the current Jor-El/Oz..

Superman one milion or something like that, no?

This is my favorite too.. The kind of style that I want as the DEFINITIVE..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-25-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Jor-El appreciates Lois for her best power

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    hmm... With that hair, this Jor-El was a big help for create the current Jor-El/Oz.. Even this kind of costume...

I think that DC saw this version of Jor-el for create the current Jor-El/Oz..

Superman one milion or something like that, no?

Yes he is Jor-El from DC One Million. One of my favorite stories of Superman up there with the likes of All Star Million. But i don't think this design is an inspiration for Mr. Oz. He is almost bald with a little bit of hair. I think the artist wanted that hair to be like the spit curl of Superman his son. Mr. Oz is someone with lots of hair. But due to his injury due to Kryptonite and the fire due to the explosion on Krypton he is bald on one half of his head, with hair on the other.

I don't they took inspiration from this costume. DC One Million Jor-El's costume was based on the 'Man Of Steel' of John Byrne. In fact, he is the same Jor-El of 'Man Of Steel'. Look at this costume from another angle.

From which things they took inspiration from? I think it is a combination of different versions.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-26-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Jor-El appreciates Lois for her best power

Its nice to hear Jor-El appreciate Lois Lane's power.

Batgirl and the Brids of Prey #16 preview:

Getting to write some of DC’s most iconic female creations has been an exhilarating experience for the sisters. “For me, I think Lois Lane was the most fun,” Shawna said. “Parts of Lois have been so underutilized. She’s an incredibly smart woman. She’s an investigative journalist. She’s dogged and determined. Having her as an entry point to what’s going on in Gotham made so much sense because really she’s the one who found out what’s happening.”
    Source: Nerdist.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Batgirl and the Brids of Prey #16 preview:

Getting to write some of DC’s most iconic female creations has been an exhilarating experience for the sisters. “For me, I think Lois Lane was the most fun,” Shawna said. “Parts of Lois have been so underutilized. She’s an incredibly smart woman. She’s an investigative journalist. She’s dogged and determined. Having her as an entry point to what’s going on in Gotham made so much sense because really she’s the one who found out what’s happening.”
    Source: Nerdist.
    Thanks for the preview, Jon!! =)