Page 137 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2231

I really think its coming. They've expressed public interest, there's the current cultural climate, they're doing a Catwoman solo as a married woman..I can't remember a time when the 8 ball was pointing to yes so much.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanks Miles To Go! Sometimes I try to forget what some of those stories were like, and sometimes I like to pretend they never existed to begin with. Yikes!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks Miles To Go! Sometimes I try to forget what some of those stories were like, and sometimes I like to pretend they never existed to begin with. Yikes!

I own all those original Silver Age stories. Even as a small girl, Superman's callous treatment of Lois' feelings would make me angry.
    Given that she was also treated poorly in the New 52, it has taken The Man of Steel 78 years to treat her like his partner and equal.
    I hope the newest reboot by Bendis does NOT undo this process.

Fantastic Member

I hope so a lois solo would be great but she might be a recurring guest on that catwoman solo as well what trouble would those two cause. Also Steve Trevor for nearly all his entire history was written like a wimp you can blame marston for making the worlds first beta male maybe intentionally or not but that is the truth. The chararcter only lucked out recently because how well Jenkins wrote him or whoever was the writer for the wonderwoman movie before then he was a joke to many comic book fans.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Happy 80th birthday to Lois Lane. She deserved an anniversary book as well...

71O5i16hssL._SL1500_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post

71O5i16hssL._SL1500_.jpg
    I'll second that! *winks*

Love that comic book cover. It's super! ♥

71O5i16hssL._SL1500_.jpg
    100% THIS! ^

So, so sweet:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Getting this photo of Margot Kidder as Lois Lane and with autograph enlarged for my living room wall.

MargotKidder.LoisLane.jpg

It's super don't you think?

And do you like pink?

100% THIS! ^

So, so sweet:

Those are SUPER! <GRINS>
    Gotta get those for my Superman collection! *winks*

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    Getting this photo of Margot Kidder as Lois Lane and with autograph enlarged for my living room wall.

And do you like pink?
    Thanks for sharing, Lois!! ^_^

71O5i16hssL._SL1500_.jpg
    I agree absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post

And do you like pink?
    This is so cool. Thanks for sharing!

100% THIS! ^

So, so sweet:

Good that some people are reminding others. Thanks for posting this!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 04-19-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    I agree absolutely.

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing!

Good that some people are reminding others. Thanks for posting this!
    Happy 80th Anniversary Superman and Lois Lane, my favorite fictional role models!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I really think its coming. They've expressed public interest, there's the current cultural climate, they're doing a Catwoman solo as a married woman..I can't remember a time when the 8 ball was pointing to yes so much.
    Rumours for today are that plans for a Jimmy Olsen title helmed by Matt Fraction fell through...hopefully that's a sign there's a plan for a Lois ongoing (and also hopefully not indicative of any delays finding the right creative voice for it)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Rumours for today are that plans for a Jimmy Olsen title helmed by Matt Fraction fell through...hopefully that's a sign there's a plan for a Lois ongoing (and also hopefully not indicative of any delays finding the right creative voice for it)
    FFS! Jimmy could have had a title before Lois? I'm so glad that didn't happen. Where did this rumor come from, by the way?