Page 10 of 149 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Bleeding Cool spoils the future of Lois Lane from Futures End

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...m-futures-end/

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Bleeding Cool spoils the future of Lois Lane from Futures End

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...m-futures-end/
    Thanks for the info, Mbml2104! I actually bought this and the Doomed one-shot. I hope Lois still *works at the Planet* but yeah, with pretty meh stuff -mostly- coming out today in the Superman line, this one (as a Lois Lane fan) leaves you wanting to know more about what's going on with Lois, and her role in this story.

+ We had some really good interactions between Lana Lang and Lois in the Superman: Doomed one-shot. I really liked the way they acted, I didn't care for anything else but that (not even Superman caught my attention and I just ignored everything else that was happening), so I was a bit nervous about how their meeting and acting around one another would be handled. It was good. Need more scenes/panels featuring these two amazing women!
    Last edited by TomariS; 05-14-2014 at 09:05 AM.

BANNED

IDK if was doomed or Action, that Lana looked better than Lois. One more page to add to the files: "this is why Lois shouldn't date superman"

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    IDK if was doomed or Action, that Lana looked better than Lois. One more page to add to the files: "this is why Lois shouldn't date superman"
    It´s so frustrating =(

But I´m interested in her relation with Lana, actually...

BANNED

Lois and Lana IDK very much, IDK most of times I just waiting for something bad happens and bam they start fighting

I re-read the one shot. It's not there (or maybe I didn't pay more attention ). As I haven't read AC (nor I'm planning to)...maybe that's where the things you mentioned, happened.

I didn't get that impression. Lois and Lana have two different vantage points in the scene: Lana knows her childhood friend and high school sweetheart, Clark Kent, is Superman while Lois and Superman have a more professional, intermittent relationship with less history and intimacy. Lana's also assuming that Superman made any decisions about leaving when the truth is he was pretty out of it when he was taken away and neither he nor anyone else knew what was going on in Smallville or made an announcement about its condition. Lois not taking a chance that she was in a safe environment isn't the result of her lack of trust in Superman, but her lack of knowledge both of who Superman really is and what Superman knew and even if he made any decisions to leave Smallville on his own free will and with precise knowledge of the conditions there. It's not like a completely with it Superman floated down and told them all that it was safe, and instead of trusting him she is choosing to believe he's a liar or has malicious intent. The situation is more complex than that, and if I have any complaint it's that Pak didn't address that complexity sufficiently.
    Last edited by misslane; 05-14-2014 at 10:42 AM.

BANNED

many people won't analyze this like you. Yes, Pak didn't showed the complexity like he should and leftit hanging against Lois. But for sure people will use the true believer against Lois.

many people won't analyze this like you. Yes, Pak didn't showed the complexity like he should and leftit hanging against Lois. But for sure people will use the true believer against Lois.
    Sadly, you're probably right. But I'm glad that it's an aberration since Lois was shown as a true believer in Superman in other books and runs during the New 52.

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Sadly, you're probably right. But I'm glad that it's an aberration since Lois was shown as a true believer in Superman in other books and runs during the New 52.
    Double yup. Anything that can be used as 'proof' against the character will do.

Beautiful fanart:

BANNED

At least there is futures end and Unchained to keep looking forwrd to a good Lois, and Earth 2 if it counts

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Beautiful fanart:

So cute!!! Thanks
    At least there is futures end and Unchained to keep looking forwrd to a good Lois, and Earth 2 if it counts
    Yes, I don´t understand why they insist on writing it so badly, always out of character.
    I love Red Tornado in Earth2, but well... she´s no completely Lois, the kickas* reporter.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-14-2014 at 02:29 PM.

I need my Unchained. The sneak peeks I've seen from the new 'episode' of Smallville sound promising, and yeah E2 looks good as well. Here's hoping we'll get more Lois. *fingers crossed*

Lois being awesome *-*

From Superman Family #187

And kicking as4$%%$ with Black Canary =)