Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2231

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Heh. I just...I'll leave this here... U///U

*walks away, slooowly*
    ha Nice XD

(SO MUCH better than the... no... I'm going to stop just right here =P)

This artwork is extremely beautiful!

Artist: Hai-ngin
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-07-2015 at 04:12 PM.

More art

Stuart Immonen sketch

Lois Color
    by Bradleyo

Lois Lane
    by deegantoxic

Source: comicartfans

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    This artwork is extremely beautiful!

Artist: Hai-ngin
    More art

Stuart Immonen sketch

Lois Color
    by Bradleyo

Lois Lane
    by deegantoxic

Source: comicartfans
    Never stop showing those powerful legs you got, Miss Lane!

Great images!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

BANNED

WTH is with superman books and female characters?
    for some reason grayson and superman can keep the post crisis continuity and friendship, but the women seems so alienated at each other.

so now lois is a punching bag

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post

for some reason grayson and superman can keep the post crisis continuity and friendship, but the women seems so alienated at each other.

It's REPULSIVE, unbelieable.

Lois's been treated like a punching bag since the new 52 started and especially in this particular arc, but this is seriously stupid. Just when you think, "Well, nothing worst will happen..."

And she has no reaction WTH?? I mean... this is Lois...

She can feel guilt but COME ON!!
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-19-2015 at 11:23 AM.

BANNED

It's REPULSIVE, unbelieable.

Lois's been treated like a punching bag since the new 52 started and especially in this particular arc, but this is seriously stupid. Just when you think, "Well, nothing worst will happen..."

And she has no reaction WTH?? I mean... this is Lois...

She can feel guilt but COME ON!!
    Silver age is back!!!

damn lois would never take offense, specially when she did everything she could to help superman. the scene was so gratuitous, remember me when hal punched batman just to show how cool hal was.
    lois is a martial arts expert dammit

Silver age is back!!!

damn lois would never take offense, specially when she did everything she could to help superman. the scene was so gratuitous, remember me when hal punched batman just to show how cool hal was.
    lois is a martial arts expert dammit
    This!! Sadly she hasn't have a lot of scenes showing her abilities, only in Superman Unchained and her training with Batman, i think to remember, so I don't know if she know how to fight in this reboot. But seriously, even in GA she kicked serious as##s. This attitude, well, this not reaction is out of character.

*sigh* Uhh...guys, I get the reactions, trust me, I understand how you feel right now, but IMO stuff like this doesn't deserve your attention as Lois Lane/C&L fans. They want a reaction out of you, they want you talking about it (because it's promotion for them). And it says a lot that involves Lois once again. Imagine how much of a threat she represents to some. So instead of giving them what they want, let's celebrate things like this:

http://imwithgeek.co.uk/vanessahague...acters-part-4/
    Last edited by TomariS; 10-19-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Fantastic Member

Guys I need some help. Over at the Comicvine, there is this thread "Why everone hates Lois Lane?." The majority of the posts have been negative towards Lois. i have bee defending her. Need help.
    http://www.comicvine.com/superman/40...ne-1728212/#58

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    Guys I need some help. Over at the Comicvine, there is this thread "Why everone hates Lois Lane?." The majority of the posts have been negative towards Lois. i have bee defending her. Need help.
    http://www.comicvine.com/superman/40...ne-1728212/#58
    Eh, everyone is entitled to their opinion. And, honestly, some of those "arguments" are so full of hate and made up facts that arguing just isn't worth it. Same ol' same ol', you know.

*sigh* Uhh...guys, I get the reactions, trust me, I understand how you feel right now, but IMO stuff like this doesn't deserve your attention as Lois Lane/C&L fans. They want a reaction out of you, they want you talking about it (because it's promotion for them). And it says a lot that involves Lois once again. Imagine how much of a threat she represents to some. So instead of giving them what they want, let's celebrate things like this:

http://imwithgeek.co.uk/vanessahague...acters-part-4/
    The voice of the reason. Really, it reaches a point where the desperation for attention just doesn't work anymore. Five months ago, more or less.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Lois could whup Lana with one hand tied behind her back. Did they conveniently forget her military brat and Batman training. And her reaction to the punch is such an antithesis of her persona,I can't dignify it with a comment. I am sick of this whole Truth arc and its crucifixion of Lois lane!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Lois could whup Lana with one hand tied behind her back. Did they conveniently forget her military brat and Batman training. And her reaction to the punch is such an antithesis of her persona,I can't dignify it with a comment. I am sick of this whole Truth arc and its crucifixion of Lois lane!
    Well, Tomasi actually wrote "These are characters behaving as people not diplomats" hahaha XD

Terrible, just terrible.

Well, a better thing... Fleisher's Lois

Source: rubyglass

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    The voice of the reason. Really, it reaches a point where the desperation for attention just doesn't work anymore. Five months ago, more or less.
    hahah I love when writers get desesperate for atention. Loi slane don't sell naysayers, but when they need someone to out superman is lois because it generates headlines. then they made lois as brainiac and now this.
    sales orders won't go up dudes

so people punch each other all the time? still waiting for tomasi answer how much superman office is good with women

BANNED

Heh. I just...I'll leave this here... U///U

*walks away, slooowly*

Aww!

Hmm... I see your two.... (slides images to the side)

And raise you one!