Page 102 of 149 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2231

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Aww!

Hmm... I see your two.... (slides images to the side)

And raise you one!

... I shipped it =P

I prefer a friendly relationship between the ladies over absurd "cat fights" ALL the way. Women deserve respect

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    That's very cool

LO1SLN

Source: personalized-plates
    Agree it's cool too and also super! <GRIN>

... I shipped it =P

I prefer a friendly relationship between the ladies over absurd "cat fights" ALL the way. Women deserve respect

lol so do I ^_^ but because their personalities if done correctly do fit very well actually. But that's a story for another day =P her and Wonder Woman have their own thread in the Wonder Woman forum if you want to see more of the two of them in shipped situations ^_^

BANNED

smallville did right

Incredible Member

I'm kinda hoping for a revenge punch fromLois next issue

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by brucekent12 View Post
    So you want it to resolve into a catfight? That's terrible. Lana let her feelings get the better of her and Lois' reaction was very mature.

Question, is the Superman: Lois & Clark 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 the wedding issue released back in the 90s? Or will it have new stories? I can't seem to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    So you want it to resolve into a catfight? That's terrible. Lana let her feelings get the better of her and Lois' reaction was very mature.
    Agreed on the catfight thing, it'd be very immature. I wouldn't put it past them to do this, though.

Question, is the Superman: Lois & Clark 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 the wedding issue released back in the 90s? Or will it have new stories? I can't seem to find out.
    Unfortunately, just "The Wedding Album." I'd prefer if they re-released "The Wedding and Beyond," but it's over 100 pages (181).
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by brucekent12 View Post
    As much as I'd love that, I don't want Lois dragged down to Lana's Middle school maturity level.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    lol so do I ^_^ but because their personalities if done correctly do fit very well actually. But that's a story for another day =P her and Wonder Woman have their own thread in the Wonder Woman forum if you want to see more of the two of them in shipped situations ^_^
    Absolutely!! You know, I did read this fic and the story is so well written that you can feel the chemistry and it's imposible don't shipped them together! So, yes! they'd make a pretty good pairing!

It'd be awesome a friendly relationship in the main continuity. Maybe someday ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post

smallville did right
    Yep, their relationship was always proper, well except in Wrath (I hate this episode!). Certainly it was easier because in SV we hadn't a love triagle between the characters, but now neither in comics and still they shared all those horrible scenes with this inappropiate Lois's comment and the punch moment. Really gross. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    As much as I'd love that, I don't want Lois dragged down to Lana's Middle school maturity level.
    Exactly. My problem with this scene is, in first place, why Tomasi choose this kind of interaction between two grown-up women. I understand Lana is angry because she doesn't know the true reason behind Lois's action, but she's not a teen, she's an adult woman and as an adult person she should to talk about the problems, even if isn't a "diplomat". And Lois no reacting seems more a fanservice for her haters (in this book, don't forget the little "detail") that a genuine plot.

Look at this cosplayer =D

I just love Gwenda!!
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 10-31-2015 at 10:09 AM.

BANNED

Exactly. My problem with this scene is, in first place, why Tomasi choose this kind of interaction between two grown-up women. I understand Lana is angry because she doesn't know the true reason behind Lois's action, but she's not a teen, she's an adult woman and as an adult person she should to talk about the problems, even if isn't a "diplomat". And Lois no reacting seems more a fanservice for her haters (in this book, don't forget the little "detail") that a genuine plot.

Look at this cosplayer =D

I just love Gwenda!!
    Gwenda, the writer we deserve!!

I wouldn't mind if lois just punched Lana, the scene was already bad. the punch would at least would mitigated the punch bag lois was on the issue.
    it really seems like a fanservice for the lois haters

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    Gwenda, the writer we deserve!!

I wouldn't mind if lois just punched Lana, the scene was already bad. the punch would at least would mitigated the punch bag lois was on the issue.
    it really seems like a fanservice for the lois haters
    Sadly, Lois will continue to be the verbal and physical punching bag while the New 52 administration calls the shots. In Superman#45,Clark couldn't even stand to be in the same room with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    Sadly, Lois will continue to be the verbal and physical punching bag while the New 52 administration calls the shots. In Superman#45,Clark couldn't even stand to be in the same room with her.
    seems to be the case: Lois now seems to be carrying a traitor scarlet letter.

Clark is the worse, Condesa already betrayed him once but he seems ok to talk with her. Now when clark see Lois, he just run away from lois for no good reason.

At least we have Lois & clark that is great.

All-New Member

Can you give me examplas where clark avoi dlois and is obvious can someone sent be scans of soemthink like that .What is lois reaction of clark behavior

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Can you give me examplas where clark avoi dlois and is obvious can someone sent be scans of soemthink like that .What is lois reaction of clark behavior
    I think Supermom is talking about this scene from Superman #45

And Lois doesn't know that he is avoiding her... A very "mature" behaviour if you ask me. How old are you, Clark? Twelve?? =/

Doesn't care! The only thing that matters is this

Last edited by Mina_ro; 11-02-2015 at 01:09 PM.