Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2231

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    The last pic is absolutely adorable, hehe!! Thanks, Jon!! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

There were so many great live action versions of Lois Lane but I think Noel Neill may be the Queen. She played two different versions of Lois, one in the serials with Kirk Alyn and again in the second through sixth seasons of the George Reeves series. Then she played Lois Lane's mother in "Superman" the Movie. She returned in a cameo as another character in "Superman Returns" and was in an episode of the "Superboy" series and has possibly dedicated more time to promoting Superman in commentaries and appearances than any other actress.

Noel Neill Lois Lane 5.jpg

Noel Neill Lois Lane 4.jpg
    Power with Girl is better.

LOIS WAS HERE, Deviantart:

super_lois_lane_superwoman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    LOIS WAS HERE, Deviantart:

super_lois_lane_superwoman.jpg
    Thanks for sharing, adrikito!!

Loved this one:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    There were so many great live action versions of Lois Lane but I think Noel Neill may be the Queen. She played two different versions of Lois, one in the serials with Kirk Alyn and again in the second through sixth seasons of the George Reeves series. Then she played Lois Lane's mother in "Superman" the Movie. She returned in a cameo as another character in "Superman Returns" and was in an episode of the "Superboy" series and has possibly dedicated more time to promoting Superman in commentaries and appearances than any other actress.

Thanks for sharing, Powerboy!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post

Thanks for sharing. I did not this about her.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Lois Lane series coming? https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...e-series-sxsw/

" Jim Lee was asked by an audience member if Lois Lane would be getting her own comic book. And rather than give a “no plans at this time, but you never know” standard answer, the DC Comics co-publisher said “There are big plans,” gave a big wink, and continued. “You know we can’t say anything. Brian has big plans and is a prolific writer … and we have a lot of other creators … we are fully aware of the love of these characters and we would be remiss to ignore that.” "

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

" Jim Lee was asked by an audience member if Lois Lane would be getting her own comic book. And rather than give a “no plans at this time, but you never know” standard answer, the DC Comics co-publisher said “There are big plans,” gave a big wink, and continued. “You know we can’t say anything. Brian has big plans and is a prolific writer … and we have a lot of other creators … we are fully aware of the love of these characters and we would be remiss to ignore that.” "
    I... I'll wait until a hear of a more concrete thing. I've seen this talk before.

But still, I already have the perfect artist for it (and who's now available in the market):

Books I'd Kill to Draw: Superman's Wife, Lois Lane

Lois Lane is another supporting character that I think could easily carry their own title, if done properly. She had her own title back in the day, with Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane, that lasted for all of 137 issues,as well as a handfull of one-shots and miniseries along the way. I think for it to work nowadays it might have to be a bit of a mash up of some of the silver-age kookiness and Lois actually using some of her reporter's instincts to get into the fray a bit though.
    By Chris Samnee.

By lauracbreezy:

Last edited by Jon11; 03-10-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Well, Kelly Sue Deconnick is working on a Wonder Woman project and she’s stated before that Lois Lane was her favorite character. I wouldn’t be surprised if DC gives her a Lois series of mini series.

Bendis can write a lot of stuff simultaneously. If he wants to write Lois he can. If there are any plans it will come to the forefront after Bendis does his Man of Steel and bring the changes or status quo he wants to.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I absolutely hope this is true. I have had a Lois Lane series on my wish list for years! It's a shame it took Bendis coming in for DC to acknowledge how great a character she is. If the book were written by KSD, I would be simply over the moon ecstatic! Art by Chris Samnee would simply be swoon worthy! Here's hoping they get something on the ground running for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I... I'll wait until a hear of a more concrete thing. I've seen this talk before.

But still, I already have the perfect artist for it (and who's now available in the market):

By Chris Samnee.

By lauracbreezy:

Chris Samnee. I will look him up. I think he was the artist for the recent Mark Waid run of Captain America. And that last pic is adorable.

Astonishing Member

When I was child, I got into Superman for Superman and didn't think too much of Lois but as I grew I realised how great she was. However, that was still in relation to Superman's story. Now I really just want her to be shown in all her awesome glory with Superman being optional. I almost wished Bendis' AC pitch of focusing on Metropolis/DP was in fact for a Lois centered book. Let's see Superman through his wife's eyes instead of only seeing her (minimally) through his eyes. Basically, let's focus on Lois for a change.

I truly hope we get a Lois book soon.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Chris Samnee. I will look him up. I think he was the artist for the recent Mark Waid run of Captain America. And that last pic is adorable.
    Yes, that was Chris. He also did the most recent run of the Black Widow series with Waid.

Then Chris would be good fit for sure. I read some of the early issues of this Captain America run and the art was good. And looking at the sketches posted by Jon i think he would do a really good job. But i would like to hear from Jon and others why he would be perfect. Being relatively new to comics i don't get that difference or special factor an artist can bring.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 03-11-2018 at 08:21 AM.