Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2231

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Note for all Lois Fanbase. Bendis shots are useless against Lois Lane.

Attachment 65999
    Thanks for sharing, adrikito! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Jon11!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Two more new #LoisLane - #Clois songs!

by Syko

*(click on the image to watch the video)*

by E-P

And Franz Ferdinand dedicates "Lois Lane" to Margot Kidder. So beautiful! T^T (click on the image to watch the video)

Last edited by TomariS; 05-19-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Aww, that last pic is too adorable!! ^_^

Fantastic Member

Lois Lane should have her own book to imagine all her adventures especially in the greater dcu especially her connections with the heroes through clark and the govt through her dad the general. Maybe they should have a seperate Superman family book about Clark Lois and Jon. Also the same applies to bruce and Selina their own books about what they do apart and a Bruce and Selina book when they are together as well problem solved for everyone who wants to either read them apart or together. Especially since bendis just wants to do superman get tomasi to stay and do a superman family book which will not conteract what bendis is doing

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Fantastic Member

Read the nightwing solicits about the dark web villians teaming up with vicki vale to bring them down that would be so in Lois Lanes wheelhouse if she were not off planet. I hope if the dark web if it is a long term organization and how it is shaped lois would have a chance to tangle with them as well like vicki is doing since bendis will not be using her much

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Lois Lane should have her own book to imagine all her adventures especially in the greater dcu especially her connections with the heroes through clark and the govt through her dad the general. Maybe they should have a seperate Superman family book about Clark Lois and Jon. Also the same applies to bruce and Selina their own books about what they do apart and a Bruce and Selina book when they are together as well problem solved for everyone who wants to either read them apart or together. Especially since bendis just wants to do superman get tomasi to stay and do a superman family book which will not conteract what bendis is doing
    I would love for Lois to have her own book!! ^_^

So beautiful. T^T

Thanks for sharing, Jon!

BANNED

You provided so many lovely images of Margot Kidder, thank you Jon!

And yes, I probably said this a dozen times already but I wold love for Lois to have her own book. That's something I wanted for some time now.

Thanks for sharing, Jon! =)

Spidey is a bit confused, it seems, haha...(from Spider-Man 2099 #8 -2015-)

Congratulations Death of Superman, Lois with purple eyes.

Screen Shot 567.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Spidey is a bit confused, it seems, haha...(from Spider-Man 2099 #8 -2015-)

Lois falling from the helicopter? First Reeve Superman Movie reference.

I heard that Batman was mentioned in one Spiderman comic too(I think that the same).. Even in Deadpool( stupid slade bad copy) they made one reference to Batman with that idiot killing one kid parents..

DC mades this too? I don´t remember nobody mentioning hulk or Spiderman in DC.. Only copies like Damager.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-21-2018 at 12:37 PM.