Page 140 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2231
    Fantastic Member

well spidey does call the gargoyle he sits on sometimes bruce doesn't he

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Spidey is a bit confused, it seems, haha...(from Spider-Man 2099 #8 -2015-)

LOL, so that's what people calls "the fake geek."

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Congratulations Death of Superman, Lois with purple eyes.

Attachment 67374
    Another solid point for the movie.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

How long has Lois Lane had purple eyes anyways? Since Superman the Animated Series I know. Seems like an odd design choice that I'm now far too attached too.

Anyone else ever read the Lois Lane YA novels? Currently in the middle of the third one. Would honestly love it if these were made into some made for TV or direct to video movies in live action.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    How long has Lois Lane had purple eyes anyways? Since Superman the Animated Series I know. Seems like an odd design choice that I'm now far too attached too.

Anyone else ever read the Lois Lane YA novels? Currently in the middle of the third one. Would honestly love it if these were made into some made for TV or direct to video movies in live action.
    I actually prefer her with violet eyes, they are very unique just like Lois is!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Jon!! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Very nice! Thank you, Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post

I haven't finished them yet but yes I absolutely love the idea of turning the books into a TV show or an animated show. My younger cousins, who also fans of the books, expressed a desire to see the books in animated form. I'm aware that Lois isn't a strong presence in DC superhero girls, but I think it would be nice to maybe introduce her in the new animated show and create a spin off based somewhat off of the books from there. Perhaps they couldn't do it exactly like that but it would be nice if the books were made into a different form of media.

On the subject of purple eyes, I love purple eyed Lois Lane! It seems like a good mixture of DC's color for Hope ( blue ) and Passion ( red ) and the result is a perfect representation of Lois. My headcanon version of Lois has purple eyes and a almost troubling amount of purple in her wardrobe.

Cosplay time!

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Thanks for sharing, adrikito!!

Lois Lane "SELFIE"!

This is so adorable!

At @MotCityComicCon’s memorial booth for Margot Kidder, Lynn Anderson of Clinton Township honors her late friend by wearing a copy of Kidder’s flight gown from ‘Superman.’ ‘She loved it!’ says Anderson of Lois Lane cosplay. #MCCC #MCCC2018

One more:

A casual cosplay look inspired by @ED_DURANCE as Lois Lane #smallville #Superman #JusticeLeague
    Last edited by TomariS; 07-20-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Art by Luciano Vecchio
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

HA, look who Teri Hatcher cosplayed as at SDDC:

Source.

Although I'm not sure if I should really call it cosplaying. I mean, we're talking about Lois Lane herself here. :P
    Last edited by Jon11; 07-21-2018 at 08:02 PM.

BANNED

From the New Age of Heroes Panel

"DC Comics co-publisher Dan DiDio announced at Comic-Con International that he has big plans in store for Sideways, which include bringing on Grant Morrison as a co-writer for the Sideways Annual and introducing Silver Age concepts and characters that have been corrupted by the Dark Multiverse."

DiDio: “I’m about to push Sideways into the Dark Multiverse. This book has lots of ties to Metal, so we slide into the Dark Multiverse…in Sideways we’re going to see the dark version of Superman characters. What’s the dark version of Porcupine Jimmy Olson or Lori Lemaris?”

Also an appearance from “Super Brain Lois Lane.”

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Art by Luciano Vecchio
    sweet pic
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."