Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2231
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Never watched Smallville (my antenna didn't pick up the channel it was on) but I plan to eventually. Thanks.
    If you're watching it for Lois, you'll have to wait until the fourth season.

Hi all

Hope you're well

I initially posted this as a separate thread as I didn't want to divert from this one, but I'm keen on getting some feedback on a couple of books so figured I'd post here now.

I've been putting together some notes for a couple of Lois-centered stories and just wondered if any of you have read:

Examining Lois Lane by Nadine Farghaly

or

Investigating Lois Lane by Tim Hanley

and, if so, whether you recommend them or not.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Hi all

Hope you're well

I initially posted this as a separate thread as I didn't want to divert from this one, but I'm keen on getting some feedback on a couple of books so figured I'd post here now.

I've been putting together some notes for a couple of Lois-centered stories and just wondered if any of you have read:

or

Thanks in advance
    I believe Tim Hanley actually read Farghaly's book to write his. I haven't read hers, but I read his and I found it pretty insightful.

He has a Tumblr where he previews a lot of what he wrote in the book. You can check it here: http://timhanley01.tumblr.com/tagged...ting-lois-lane
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Hi all

Hope you're well

or

Thanks in advance
    I believe Tim Hanley actually read Farghaly's book to write his. I haven't read hers, but I read his and I found it pretty insightful.

He has a Tumblr where he previews a lot of what he wrote in the book. You can check it here: http://timhanley01.tumblr.com/tagged...ting-lois-lane
    Thanks Jon! I remember reading something by Tim Hanley, but I couldn't remember where.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Thank you! Really appreciate it

"How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks? You start with the urban legends that have sprung up in his wake. All of the friends of a friend who claimed to have seen him. For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a cipher; a ghost who never quite fit in.As you work your way back in time, the stories begin to form a pattern"

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Lois...and Kon! (Inspired by Reign of the Supermen)

Cool Lois Lane edit:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    She is PERFECT.. Is really beautiful..

Thanks for the info, Miles To Go!

Superwoman and spiderwoman:

Lois Lane Superwoman gwen spiderwoman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Superwoman and spiderwoman:

Lois Lane Superwoman gwen spiderwoman.jpg
    Hahaha!! Thanks for sharing, adrikito!

BANNED

Good enough for two threads

Good enough for two threads
    And thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!