Page 144 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2231
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    She looks like Margot, maybe that is one of the reasons she was chosen as LL. So far I haven't seen a Lois Lane that I didn't like, I hope Elizabeth is not the exception!

BANNED

Mother and daughter in the Smallvilleverse.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Mother and a greatest enemy in the Arrowverse

I found this in 4chan.. I didnīt put this in Clark&Lois appreciation because the person who put this image said that she was perfect for... SPIDERMAN.. One Superman or MJ hater..

Lois Lane DC Comics.jpg

BANNED

Funny enough, the PS4 version of Mary Jane borrows heavily of traits and elements found in Lois

Funny enough, the PS4 version of Mary Jane borrows heavily of traits and elements found in Lois
    Seems that the person who said that was agree with you..

I like Spiderman but.... I only remember films/animated series of my childhood and Spiderman 2(game)... I barely remember MJ.. Or maybe I never liked her and for this I forget her... For some reason I liked more Gwen...
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-26-2018 at 01:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like Spiderman but.... I only remember films/animated series of my childhood and Spiderman 2(game)... I barely remember MJ.. Or maybe I never liked her and for this I forget her... For some reason I liked more Gwen...
    Gwen never contributed anything to the mythology and is only famous for dying young. How can you forget MJ? She's been Peter's definitive love interest longer than Gwen or anyone else, and in some continuities has remained his wife for 31 years.

Gwen never contributed anything to the mythology and is only famous for dying young. How can you forget MJ? She's been Peter's definitive love interest longer than Gwen or anyone else, and in some continuities has remained his wife for 31 years.

I was very young for remember all the series of my childhood years later.. I never forgot that they were like a couple but I canīt remember everything...

About Gwen, despite I heard that she was cloned a lot of times(What are marvel writers playing?) I heard her name a lot of times in the last years Spidergwen, Gwenpool... Despite I am not MARVEL reader I saw a few issues of Spiderwoman too.

I FORGOT MANY SPIDERMAN VILLAINS DURING YEARS.. I remembered them with the time watching a few times some spiderman comics and films.. I even forgot Superman/Batman villains(that appeared in animated series) until I started with the comics....

Even reading comics I thought that Jar-Ux(superman animated series) was Zod and with this I confused his wife with Ursa..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-26-2018 at 03:50 AM.

BANNED

CHILDHOOD and... I heard her name a lot of times in the last years Spidergwen, Gwenpool...
    Spider-Gwen isn't even set in the real Marvel Universe. That has an alternative version of Mary Jane who plays in a rock band named after her, and she's also bi-sexual.

Spider-Gwen isn't even set in the real Marvel Universe. That has an alternative version of Mary Jane who plays in a rock band named after her, and she's also bi-sexual.
    With 1 Gwenpool and 1 Spidergwen(2 different versions about this character) I can understand that they are from different universes and because the people say that the real Gwen is dead.

I am not Marvel reader, I only know a few things about Marvel universe.

My knowledge about the universe of marvel is 0 compared to you.. We are losing the time talking about this, in Lois appreciation..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-26-2018 at 03:59 AM.

BANNED

With 1 Gwenpool and 1 Spidergwen(2 different versions about this character) I can understand that they are from different universes and because the people say that the real Gwen is dead.

I am not Marvel reader, I only know a few things about Marvel universe.

My knowledge about the universe of marvel is 0 compared to you.. We are losing the time talking about this, in Lois appreciation..
    Yeah, sorry for going off-base, let's get back on topic

Lois Joanne(mother name?) Lane

lois lane daily planet.jpg

BANNED

Lois is a badass in this week's issue of Death of Superman. Takes out loads of Parademons.