Page 38 of 149 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I feel so ripped off right now. Supreme Blue Rose is basically about a investigative reporter who accepts 1 million to do a secret investigation.Warren Ellis is writing, and the art is amazing. I just wished the same could happen for Lois

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I feel so ripped off right now. Supreme Blue Rose is basically about a investigative reporter who accepts 1 million to do a secret investigation.Warren Ellis is writing, and the art is amazing. I just wished the same could happen for Lois
    Years ago all the comics had letter pages in which the fans could comment about the art,stories and suggest plot lines for their favorite characters.
    Sometimes the editors and writers would actually listen! Now with all the new information readily avaliable,I feel readers get even less input. Are there any means to tell Mr.Didio to treat out favorite characters with more respect? If so, I'm ready to sign THAT petition.

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    I have been unable to obtain Action Comics#34 or Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #1.Could anyone please post panels about Lois reaction to the "Power Couple's" kiss and Lois pep talk to Superman?
    I keep reading conflicting reviews and would like to judge for myself.All these recent events have me seriously thinking about giving up these titles.
    I have a complete run of both Superman & Action Comics dating back to 1962. It would break my heart to stop collecting based solely on poor treatment of my favorite character,and no hope of future Cloiuus.
    I don't want to tee off any Superman/Wonder Woman, fans but this forced romance of god-like beings has made Superman unrelatable to me.
    I think you pinpointed our anxieties in the nu52; no Lois development and rubbing the said godlike relationship in her face is just a low way to handel the development of that said relationship. Besides, I don't care for wish fullfillmdnt as much as representational fiction. To me, any story that would utilize Lois to the full potential will always win gold with me.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

BANNED

Years ago all the comics had letter pages in which the fans could comment about the art,stories and suggest plot lines for their favorite characters.
    Sometimes the editors and writers would actually listen! Now with all the new information readily avaliable,I feel readers get even less input. Are there any means to tell Mr.Didio to treat out favorite characters with more respect? If so, I'm ready to sign THAT petition.
    Marvel still has or had it, not sure. But Image comics still has them, Viva Image!
    Well they can still use the social media feedback, but I think they aren't that much interested on it while they can always shove a batman book on us. DC has serious communication problem with their fans

Thank you for the site info Mina to.
    I will wait out this cyclical Clois drought yet again. After all "good things come to those who wait".
    You're welcome! Hope you like the clois thread too ^__^

They are on tweater and our fandom is very vocal about how they are treating to Lois, but I think they choose ignore us... A real shame

Lois & Shelby - Smallville

Source: mystifyinglane

My understanding is that they (supposedly) still listen to the letters (but don't publish them). With that said, I suspect there's a little bit of "been there, done that" mentality when it comes to Clark/Lois that they feel it is time to move on (nevermind the fact that there's other ways they could delve into this pairing they having tried in over 60 years that would look very different tried in the modern era or even ways they haven't tried at all).

The next New52 event that will twist the knife in our Clois loving hearts, is the upcoming animated lip lock of the "Power Couple ".Rumor has it the vile deed is scheduled to appear in the upcoming Aquaman film.
    What's next? Subliminal messages in the film to get everyone hooked on the Supes/Wondy ship?

The next New52 event that will twist the knife in our Clois loving hearts, is the upcoming animated lip lock of the "Power Couple ".Rumor has it the vile deed is scheduled to appear in the upcoming Aquaman film.
    What's next? Subliminal messages in the film to get everyone hooked on the Supes/Wondy ship?
    Sorry for sounding so snarky. I must need a double shot of Clois fix!

BANNED

I wouldn't worry about the animated movies, the quality is pretty low and the newest movies can't sell/quality like they did with Timm.
    let's see where they go with this new inferior phase, until Timm goes back. If he wants to go back, he is doing a new animated movie out of continuity.
    I'm bothered because Aquaman is getting the spotlight and WW is just being the love interest and kissing.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    My understanding is that they (supposedly) still listen to the letters (but don't publish them). With that said, I suspect there's a little bit of "been there, done that" mentality when it comes to Clark/Lois that they feel it is time to move on (nevermind the fact that there's other ways they could delve into this pairing they having tried in over 60 years that would look very different tried in the modern era or even ways they haven't tried at all).
    I think they are doing just what they wanted to do when they had our age and were only fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the animated movies, the quality is pretty low and the newest movies can't sell/quality like they did with Timm.
    let's see where they go with this new inferior phase, until Timm goes back. If he wants to go back, he is doing a new animated movie out of continuity.
    I'm bothered because Aquaman is getting the spotlight and WW is just being the love interest and kissing.

I think they are doing just what they wanted to do when they had our age and were only fans...
    Superman v Batman is starting to look like a Justice League movie with the numerous hero cameos planned.
    I hope Superman,Lois and the Planet staff get SOME screen time.

Happy Birthday Lois Lane!
    Thanks for being an inspiration to women and girls for over76 years!

Superman v Batman is starting to look like a Justice League movie with the numerous hero cameos planned.
    I hope Superman,Lois and the Planet staff get SOME screen time.
    Please... for my mental healthy!! They started Clois in MoS, if they change the love interest for Supes would be really GROSS

Happy Birthday Lois Lane!
    Thanks for being an inspiration to women and girls for over76 years!
    Happy birthday my queen!!!

Made by beebeeoo

Letter to Lois ♥

Made by cloisofsteel
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 08-17-2014 at 07:20 AM.

I "captured" the image as a whole but originally it has gifs too. Sadly we canīt post more than 3 pics on each post

When we were married, everyone asked me the same question. “You’re Superman. Why Lois Lane?” I knew she was the girl for me the moment I met her. Lois was brutally honest, curious as a cat, and you’d never get the last word in. She was the most human woman I’d ever met. But on the inside she was more super than I could ever be.

Made By fyeahsupermanandloislane

Another precious letter to Lois

Birthday of Lois!

So I tired to write another letter to Lois on her birthday, but every time I sat down to write it, I just started to cry, because of current comic situations… So I’m reposting one I did a while ago. (I was even crying rereading this)

My dearest Lois, where do I begin with wishing you a happy birthday? You have taught me so many great things, and what it means to really be a woman.

You have taught me the principal of never giving up, even if you’re pushed down by those bigger than you, to wake up and stand firm to pursue your dreams.

You have taught me that even if you are a horrible speller, words can still come to you (and people eventually get what you’re trying to say, even spell check).

You have taught me to accept people, if they are kind and good natured, no matter the their race, religion or beliefs… Even if they’re aliens from another planet. It could make the difference they need in their lives, to be everything they can be an more. You were the first to believe in Superman, and now, he is Earth’s champion.

You taught me the importance of not only having a sense of humour but also being sarcastic and snarky. I could not have made it this far without these very important tools.

You taught me the importance of setting rules and boundaries for yourself… And then not taking them too seriously, and occasionally breaking them.

You taught me the importance of being yourself, always. Because even though you may not see it, someone else (even the Man of Steel) could think you’re beautiful, perfect in all your flaws, and you’re amazing.

You taught me the importance of always expressing your opinion, because my views and thoughts matter.

You taught me the importance of always putting bullies in their place, because no one can make you feel inferior.

You taught me that even the shortest of women can stand in front of the greatest of men, with pride and dignity.

You taught me now, that even as the ruthlessness of the world tries to hide your glory and splendour, you still are important and will rise above the oppression. Because you are a powerful normal woman, and the greatest strength the greatest superhero has.

To Lois Joanne Lane, thank you for being my heroine. Thank you for being a normal gal in front of the worlds greatest superheroes and showing the world that normal, flawed women make a difference, and are truly amazing. Thank you for being perfect, within your imperfections. Thank you for being extraordinary in all your ordinary.

Happy Birthday, lots of love and many happy returns.

Made By cloisismyfairytale
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 08-17-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Happy birthday my queen!!!

Made by beebeeoo

Letter to Lois ♥

Made by cloisofsteel
    Happy birthday to our khaleesi Lois! ^_^ Here's a Clois cake with her beloved Clark, to celebrate:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Happy birthday to our khaleesi Lois! ^_^ Here's a Clois cake with her beloved Clark, to celebrate:

magnific cake.

Happy 76 years Lois, you really look young!!