Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Beautiful ladies! And Amy too, of course ^_^
    Yeep! How'd I miss that she wasn't in this pic??

Let me amend that to "All the Live-Action Lois Lanes from 1978 - 2011"

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Yeep! How'd I miss that she wasn't in this pic??

Let me amend that to "All the Live-Action Lois Lanes from 1978 - 2011"
    hahaha of course, of course ;D

Lois and Lana go surfing.

Tim Sale's Lois

Source: fuckyeahlois

With the interactions she's had in Futures End I think its time to branch her out to the greater DCU in the main timeline. I've enjoyed seeing her as this unofficial link between the heroes and the people, be it for good or ill. I'd like to see something like this become the norm "for real".

BANNED

well Lois is doing well on futures end, because Jurgens put her in the story. I don't know if there's other writers beyond Jurgens and Snyder (she even made a cameo in batman eternal). If they want to give her importance it has to start somewhere, Superman books. They have to build up her. Snyder did in 9 issues much more than superman books did in 3 years. Soon there will be new readers coming from the movies and the YA novel wanting to see her adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    With the interactions she's had in Futures End I think its time to branch her out to the greater DCU in the main timeline. I've enjoyed seeing her as this unofficial link between the heroes and the people, be it for good or ill. I'd like to see something like this become the norm "for real".
    I would LOVE this!!! but I donīt hold my high hopes anymore =/

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    well Lois is doing well on futures end, because Jurgens put her in the story. I don't know if there's other writers beyond Jurgens and Snyder (she even made a cameo in batman eternal). If they want to give her importance it has to start somewhere, Superman books. They have to build up her. Snyder did in 9 issues much more than superman books did in 3 years. Soon there will be new readers coming from the movies and the YA novel wanting to see her adventures.
    So, so true!! I need to see her in action in the Superman Books right now!

Beautiful Fan art

Erica Durance - Draw Effect by angelus-killer999

Erica Durance Maxime by FireLoNia

Top 10 Events DC Could Revive For Future NEW 52 Anniversaries

GIRLFRENZY!
    What It Was: One of DC's first "fifth week" events, which consisted of seven one-shot issues focusing on female characters from ongoing series, including Lois Lane, Donna Troy, Batgirl and, somewhat inexplicably, Tomorrow Woman, the dead android member of the JLA who'd lasted all of one issue previously.

What It Could Be: First off, yes, the name isn't anything great. But wouldn't it be a great to see DC use its big September push to focus on the numerous female characters in its many books? Especially if the month was also used to reintroduce fan favorites who are still missing from the New 52 such as Donna Troy or Stephanie Brown. I admit it; this is just me trying to convince DC that the world really, really needs a Lois Lane series again after all these years...
    Source: http://www.newsarama.com/18016-top-1...versaries.html

With the sky high price of comics today, AND the reduction of actual story pages, I think readers deserve to get a mini comic within the comic!
    The mini issue could showcase a different member of the main character's "family" in a stand alone plot line.
    They could interact with the lead character OR show of the talents that make them an integral part of his world.
    Readers would be happy to get bonus pages for the regular price in these tough economic times,our favorites would get their 15 minutes of fame,and DC would still profit. I remember how much I enjoyed them when they tried this before!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom8 View Post
    With the sky high price of comics today, AND the reduction of actual story pages, I think readers deserve to get a mini comic within the comic!
    The mini issue could showcase a different member of the main character's "family" in a stand alone plot line.
    They could interact with the lead character OR show of the talents that make them an integral part of his world.
    Readers would be happy to get bonus pages for the regular price in these tough economic times,our favorites would get their 15 minutes of fame,and DC would still profit. I remember how much I enjoyed them when they tried this before!
    Dc comics had the 3,99 comics with some back up pages, but then they removed the extra pages and keep the price lol

Incredible Member

daBronze, loved the pictures of the live action Lois', but the dates should be corrected to 2013 for Man of Steel and Amy. Blacksun, you're right, Snyder and Jurgens are the only writers who write her well. Geoff Johns is suppose to be featuring her in upcoming chapters of Superman however, and the whole Super family is suppose to play a big part in events for 2015 beginning with this month's Doomed. And the fan art from Angelus and FireLoNia is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Beautiful Fan art

Erica Durance - Draw Effect by angelus-killer999

Erica Durance Maxime by FireLoNia

Amazing ones.

Look at that comission I found, by Michael Armstrong:

Just perfect.

Dc comics had the 3,99 comics with some back up pages, but then they removed the extra pages and keep the price lol
    hahaha So true

Love this fan art!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Amazing ones.

Look at that comission I found, by Michael Armstrong:

Just perfect.
    WOW: This drawing is amazing! Erica/Lois looks really stunnig ^_-

All this fan art is amazing !
    So many talented people out there, hope to see you in print soon.

BANNED

she is remembering me of animated Lois

she is remembering me of animated Lois
    Speaking of animated Loises, I just bought Seasons 2 & 3 of the 1966 Adventures of Superman cartoons.
    The animation is primitive and the stories simplistic but it takes me back to Saturday mornings when I was a
    child. Its a must get for collectors and if you want some reminiscing and laughs.

BANNED

"Lois Lane is great for Superman. I mean, she’s great in general, but her role in Superman’s story is amazingly important, and is the easiest way to show how he actually works. The core idea at the heart of Superman is humanity — he’s an alien with unfathomable power, but at heart, he’s one of us. He’s going to use his powers exclusively to help people, not because he considers himself superior, not because he looks at us as pets, but because that’s what people who can help others should do. He’s human, and so he has the most human emotion of all: He’s in love. That’s one of the reasons it can only ever be Lois — her humanity is what reflects his humanity, and when you lose that, you lose the biggest piece of the character."

Read More: Ask Chris #212: The Many Loves Of Batman | http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-...ckback=tsmclip