Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    The fingers typing might be Lois but not sure if she is the woman on the cover because in issue 0 there is a hint of her with long hair.
    It would be great if they decided on an unique style of hair for the woman. Lois, in Superman #30, had long hair

And in the SM/WW #10, when she is the "Brainacīs bride" *big facepalm!!!!!* had short hair, I think to remember. Who know
    This is precious *-* All of them are beautiful ladies

Some articles about Lois

What ‘Man of Steel’ Gets Right About Lois Lane

This article is great
    My Favorite Superhero: Lois Lane! by Gary Matthews
    The Case Against Lois

In college, I once heard a feminist guest-lecturer rail against Lois. According to this speaker, Lois Lane, as a cultural icon, had “brainwashed” whole generations of boys and girls with the perpetual-damsel-in-distress myth. The one where women are weak, helpless wallflowers needing to be rescued by a macho man.

Apparently this speaker, like the handful who applauded, had never actually read the comics. If she had, she would have known that Lois has always been scripted as a tough-as-nails, hard-driven news reporter feared by every corrupt politician, corporate crook, mob boss, and mad scientist within a five-state radius of Metropolis.

Hers were the skills and the will to take them all down. Not once did she wait for Superman; she was doing this — at least in the classic version — before they ever met. Feeling the heat, her enemies tended to respond by putting her life in peril. That’s one reason she sometimes needed saving.

Another reason was her kind heart, coupled with reckless disregard for her own safety. Like Christiane Amanpour, Lois would show up in the midst of every unfolding catastrophe. Unlike Christiane (whose judgment is better), she’d slip into a runaway nuclear plant where she’d get trapped trying to save a stray cat. Another job for Superman.
    Iīm so agreed with this. One of the arguments more used against her is that she is a damsel in distress and blahblahblah--- pure sh%$& Iīd say. We all would be in danger if, like Lois, we risk the life in order to attain an objective.

Incredible Member

Lois Lane is one of the characters Patrick Zircher enjoyed drawing for Futures End.

Grifter, Ray Palmer, Frankenstein, Amethyst, Barda and Emiko, aren't exactly the Golden (or Silver) Age of the World's Greatest Heroes that was originally assembled by Gardner Fox in "The Brave and the Bold" #28. Beyond Batman Beyond, is there a superhero that you think is going to be the breakout character of "Futures End" or at least that you have enjoyed exploring most?

I'll never be able to predict which characters fans respond to the best. Some of the ones that I've enjoyed drawing are Hawkman, Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Lois Lane, Stormwatch, Frankenstein, Firestorm -- and someone I can't mention, whose name starts with an 'R.'
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52597

He also mentions that he draws one issue a month and I'm ok with Lois appearing in one issue a month or more.

Thank for the info Mbml We need more Lois!!

Lois Lane superwoman by Tom Kelly ART*

Lois Lane Super Stamp by Patrick Finch*

Incredible Member

The Many Styles and Faces of Lois Lane

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi...les/lois-lane2

Going Forward:

Lois Lane has endured as a character since 1938 all the way to the present day. That can only be seen as a testament to her character, and the role she plays in the Superman legacy. Very few characters are able to survive so many decades of reinvention, yet Lois Lane continues to connect with audiences and readers. If we can say anything about Lois, based on her history, she will continue to speak to new generations to come. As long as there is Superman, there will be Lois Lane.

^ Thanks for the amazing work, all of you! You ROCK!

Lois Lane by Deilson...

Confession time: I like Lois Lane more than I do Superman.

Something I have been wondering about lately: which version of Lois Lane is the most competent? Leave out the comics and compare the cartoon and live action versions? Erica Durance? Dana Delany? Amy Adams? Magrot Kidder?

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Erica Durance

Amy Adams

americangirlshot made a video showing Loisīs legs from TNAS

I hate this woman ha ha ha
    What an envy
    >Talks about Lois Lane's legs.

> Leaves out Dana Delany.

For shame.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8RidPpERWp...k/s1600/-1.jpg

http://www.tvblog.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/06.jpg

http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/site...iles/Dana1.JPG

NSFW:

http://www.frankrank.com/usercontent...1284552743.jpg

REALLY NSFW:

http://img6.bdbphotos.com/images/ori...i.jpg?djet1p5k

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Confession time:I like Lois Lane more than I do Superman.
    I do too, don't worry. She's the only reason why I've started reading comic books, since I'm from the manga novel crowd. To be more specific, Superman Unchained is literally the only comic book that's keeping me around DC comics and comics in general. That's because Lois has agency in that story, and it's too bad that my most favorite rendition of action/survivalist!Lois will end so abruptly without any in continuity continuation. But I'm enjoying what I can while I can, and that's all thanks to Snyder.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    I do too, don't worry. She's the only reason why I've started reading comic books, since I'm from the manga novel crowd. To be more specific, Superman Unchained is literally the only comic book that's keeping me around DC comics and comics in general. That's because Lois has agency in that story, and it's too bad that my most favorite rendition of action/survivalist!Lois will end so abruptly without any in continuity continuation. But I'm enjoying what I can while I can, and that's all thanks to Snyder.
    I've been following Superman from S:TAS, the Fleicher shorts, Smallville, Superman: The Movie and few smatterings of comic books here and there. Throughout all of them, Lois Lane was the character I found myself drawn to the most. I like Superman's moments here and there but Lois is the one who holds most of my interest.

I blame Batman for this. Yes, Batman for getting me interested in bad ass normal characters trying to beat the odds and trying to do good in a bad world. Lois holds much of the same appeal, only in her case, she doesn't wear a mask to get the job done.

Incredible Member

Something I have been wondering about lately: which version of Lois Lane is the most competent? Leave out the comics and compare the cartoon and live action versions? Erica Durance? Dana Delany? Amy Adams? Magrot Kidder?

No worries. I like Lois more than Superman. For me it's a tie between Dana Delany and Erica Durance.

Nicola Scott about drawing Earth-2 Red Tornado
    MSG: And that shows amazingly with Red Tornado too.

NS: Red Tornado is great fun. I wanted Lois to be Lois, despite the fact that she’s metal. I wanted to make sure she looked really feminine and really beautiful, so all she’d need is a flesh coating and a wig and she’d be good to go. And we’ve left that option open, to get some kind of organic tissue on the outside.
    http://www.comicosity.com/c2e2-inter...tt-on-earth-2/
    Last edited by Mbml2104; 05-06-2014 at 08:11 AM.

^ Thank you all, for the pics and info!

Lois being awesome as always:

by David Karrow, via http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Lois Lane from: Superman Last son of earth

Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Wooow TheFearlessDefenders89 Have you read this series?? I havenīt, but look so great. Los being a bada**s is irresistible to me. ^^

Donīt worry, I do too. I love Superman, he is my favorite superheroe -well, I dislike N52 Supes- BUT Lois is my favorite comic character ever. I can love Superman more because I can see him throught her eyes. My favorite Loisīversions are Erica, Teri and Dana. I like Amy too, but Iīd have preferred that she was a little more abrasive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    To be more specific, Superman Unchained is literally the only comic book that's keeping me around DC comics and comics in general. That's because Lois has agency in that story, and it's too bad that my most favorite rendition of action/survivalist!Lois will end so abruptly without any in continuity continuation. But I'm enjoying what I can while I can, and that's all thanks to Snyder.
    I prefer manga too, but I adore lois and her loveīs story with Clark/Superman. God bless to Mr. Snyder. I love how this man writes to Lois and her relation with Superman.

OH!!! What a shame! Dana has precious legs too, of course ^^
    No worries. I like Lois more than Superman. For me it's a tie between Dana Delany and Erica Durance.

Nicola Scott about drawing Earth-2 Red Tornado

http://www.comicosity.com/c2e2-inter...tt-on-earth-2/
    Thank you Mbml2104 This woman is so great!!! The last page of Earth 2 #22 is amazing, It transmits so many feelings (and her Alan Scott was sublime, talking about fanservice for the ladies *-*)
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-06-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Incredible Member

You are welcome Mina_ro

Lois is a regular in Futures End. Hope we get to see her investigating.

https://twitter.com/JeffLemire/statu...91647855763456

You are welcome Mina_ro

Lois is a regular in Futures End.

https://twitter.com/JeffLemire/statu...91647855763456
    This is a good new!!!
    Hope we get to see her investigating.
    Yes, please!!!

Lois by prmedia