Page 132 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2192

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    I love all the artwork but I especially like the one showing Lois as a blue lantern. I'm going to collect the The New Order in trade. I only heard good things about it.

That was quick...

I am surprised for see this image only for see her in Nightwing New order... Or Lois Lane was Blue Lantern before?
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-07-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Lois bad ass moment of the week. From Action Comics#995.

RCO011.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

RCO011.jpg
    While i loved to see Lois in action i could not help but notice that she looked really similar to Donna Troy. Am i alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    While i loved to see Lois in action i could not help but notice that she looked really similar to Donna Troy. Am i alone?
    You aren't. Booth was doing art for Titans and Donna is a member of that team. That might be the reason why his Lois looked like Donna.

Extraordinary Member

So apparently in the final issue of Superwoman, it's revealed Lois being Superwoman still happened in the post-Reborn timeline, only she didn't die.

I wonder when they would explain it. If they ever would. A fan demand. Make a miniseries with Lois as Superwoman in this timeline. I would get it.

No... I was confused until I saw the LL and what is happening in the image...

As I imaginated the same person who draws Donna..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-13-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder when they would explain it. If they ever would. A fan demand. Make a miniseries with Lois as Superwoman in this timeline. I would get it.
    Maybe they could perhaps just adapt Grant Morrison's Superwoman story from All-Star and blend it with what we got in Superwoman#1?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

RCO011.jpg
    She's amazing! ^_^ Thanks for sharing, WallyWestFlash!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

DC Super Hero Girls: Date With Disaster preview:

Another big spotlight of Date With Disaster is Lois Lane. Though she’s just as fearless a journalist as ever, the DC Super Hero Girls version of Lois doesn’t get the respect she deserves, especially not from male authority figures like Mayor Sackett. Fontana says she wanted to highlight that, as well as exploring the nature of truth-finding in the age of “alternative facts” for a generation of young readers who have never known life without the internet.

“It really is our freedom of the press story,” Fontana says. “We’re getting into Lois as a character. We see these little bits of sexism that the girls come up against, with people not taking them as seriously, especially Lois, because she’s a girl. But she’s gonna prove everybody wrong. This sense of justice and search for truth is a big theme throughout the book. Knowing the truth is the only way you can avoid being manipulated by these characters in power. Especially in this day and age, I think it’s really important to have kids thinking about those themes, about how knowledge works and the way we take in information and judge what is correct and not. Figuring out where the truth lies is gonna be a huge skill for kids growing up.”

DC Super Hero Girls: Date With Disaster hits stores on Feb. 6. Check out the first chapter exclusively below.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Source: EW.

The best S:TAS' Lois cosplay you'll ever see:

Via lostboyqueen.

A lovely and timely pic of over favorite Ace Reporter as a Blue Lantern.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-27-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."