BANNED

Default Will Convergence reveal what happen in Flashpoint to the new 52 heroes ?

I mean with one of the worlds in the upcoming Convergence event is Flashpoint and the new 52 is also "entering" the event during the later half of the mini-series. SO that makes me question whether or not Convergence would "show" what Flashpoint created by making Pre-New 52 becoming the new 52 ?

I mean I just want to know when and if the new 52 heroes learn of the pre New 52 world and how Flashpoint ended up "destroying" the old universe and made the new 52 world.

I mean isn't anyone curious or not ?

Sure. But its kind of a moot point now. The lesson is the more you fuck with time the more you screw up reality.

Extraordinary Member

Well, whether any of the heroes take enough time to sit down and talk about it is one thing, but I don't think they will see the same significance in any of the cast-off timelines that we do. To them they all just be odd versions not much unlike the rest of the Multiverse.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I hope so.

I'm kind of hoping that the New 52 heroes will see some of their previous counterparts and will come to realize what an enormous legacy of which they are part. I'd love for Wonder Woman to see her past selves and realize that she needs to better stand for peace and compassion. I'd love to see Superman draw new inspiration from his prior selves.

If we can't have the pre-Flashpoint universe back, then at least changing the New 52 heroes to better reflect those heroes would be the next best thing.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--