All-New Member

Default Jason Aaron Reading Order

I've heard nothing but great things about Wolverine and the X-Men, so I ordered the omnibus. I lucked into Aaron's Wolverine Omnibus for $25, and then for another $25 I got the hardcovers for Schism, Wolverine Goes to Hell, Wolverine vs the X-Men, Goodbye Chinatown and Wolverine's Revenge. I've looked around and haven't found a reading order for Jason Aaron. If I want to read just Aaron's x-books, what's the order? What am I missing?

All-New Member

Should I post this is the collected editions forum?

It's actually pretty cut and dry. You read his entire Wolverine: Weapon X run, followed by his Wolverine run. Schism is the bridge. I think whatever story involves him and the Red Right Hand ends with him on a cliff and Schism picks up right there. If you were a sensible person you'd stop right there. But you'll probably keep reading anyways. So Wolverine and the X-Men comes after that. He's never written more than one X-Title at a time so it's pretty easy to follow if you follow said method.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

I lied, read Schism and then Goodbye Chinatown Wolverine Vol 4 #17-20. He then wrote Wolverine #300-303 but I haven't read this to know if it falls before or after his WatXM first issues but it involves Kade Kilgore so it might. That's the only potential overlap though.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

All-New Member

Thanks! Where does Aaron's Wolverine and Spidey series fit in?