Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Long time fan of Vibe in the comics.

However, the TV version makes me cringe...spoils my enjoyment of the new Flash TV series.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

And there it is!

Cisco was affected by the particle accelerator explosion. ...he can potentially vibrate between alternate timelines.

According to Wells/Thawne - "A grand adventure" awaits him.

Where is the Cisco Kid's comic?
    With all the alternate earths/ timelines in play in the comics right now, why isn't Cisco a part of it?
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-19-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Im digging cisco in the show and I liked the start of the Vibe comic so im hoping he makes an appearance in the comics again soon.

A legit solo comic might not be in the cards anytime soon but a meaty supporting role in the flash or elsewhere would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    And there it is!

Cisco was affected by the particle accelerator explosion. ...he can potentially vibrate between alternate timelines.

According to Wells/Thawne - "A grand adventure" awaits him.

Where is the Cisco Kid's comic?
    With all the alternate earths/ timelines in play in the comics right now, why isn't Cisco a part of it?
    Such a great moment!
    I guess that shows that some people's meta abilities will take a while to develope.

All-New Member

About the Paco/Cisco question, they didnt change the name; in spanish both forms are valid. The real complete name is Francisco. You can call him Paco or Cisco, its the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by feriol View Post
    About the Paco/Cisco question, they didnt change the name; in spanish both forms are valid. The real complete name is Francisco. You can call him Paco or Cisco, its the same name.
    That's awesome, thanks for sharing and making that your first post.
    I knew Cisco was the nickname short for Francisco / San Francisco.
    Was not aware that the nickname Paco also referenced San Francisco by way of Pater Communitatis.
    Same guy, Very cool. I have to give props to Johns and Kreisberg if they were aware of this when they made the name change.
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-20-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Such a great moment!
    I guess that shows that some people's meta abilities will take a while to develope.
    Yeah we got a huge tease of Caitlin Snow actually seen as Killer Frost, as Barry ran through the time stream, but nothing as definitive for Cisco yet.

We've been told they'll be exploring the multiverse.
    And with every time jump, it appears a new timeline/reality is created, Cisco will apparently be the one being able see through to them, vibrating between them, and "remembering" them all.

Visually they've already created the goggles/gizmo by which he can travel to re-experience one of them. Although he was latched to a table and in a "dream" state.

If they expand on that, and make it ambulatory and him in control of it, the timelines/universes should all open up to him, and he'll be able to see and jump [vibrate] between them, pretty much becoming Vibe.

"....Don't be afraid Cisco, a great and honorable destiny awaits you now, I only hope that as you're living your great adventure, that you remember who gave you that life."

I just wish they were actually using him this way in the comics!
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-20-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Speaking of the comics, have their been any Vibe sightings in any comics since his own series was cut all too short?
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Speaking of the comics, have their been any Vibe sightings in any comics since his own series was cut all too short?
    It would make sense if he showed up.
    Because wasn't a big plot on his book at one point Darkseid's daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    It would make sense if he showed up.
    Because wasn't a big plot on his book at one point Darkseid's daughter?
    I've been thinking that myself. Darkseid's daughter was revealed to be kept in "The Circus" on the final page of Vibe #1 ... and he and Gypsy could travel through dimensions.

It's a shame both have disappeared ... not even on the cover of Justice League United ... a perfect place for them.

Maybe Johns will pull him out of limbo for the event *Crosses fingers*
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by hotroddii View Post
    I've been thinking that myself. Darkseid's daughter was revealed to be kept in "The Circus" on the final page of Vibe #1 ... and he and Gypsy could travel through dimensions.

It's a shame both have disappeared ... not even on the cover of Justice League United ... a perfect place for them.
    I know.
    When I first saw the Divergence preview, my first thought was "Vibe needs to be here"

I loved his run a lot, and was mad when it ended.
    I really hope he isn't put on the back burner, because he was an amazing character.

Hopefully with the popularity of the TV shows Vibe wlil return, but hopefully not like the TV show's character.

Yeah it really makes no sense that Vibe has already been forgotten in the DCU even when a live action version of the character is currently appearing in the best superhero tv show around. He should definitely be a part of The Darksied War since his book and character history were preludes to this event.

"FLASH" PROMO INTRODUCES BARRY, CISCO TO EARTH-2 http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ost-deathstorm

Are we about to see Cisco meet his alt. reality version of himself?

Last edited by Güicho; 02-03-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Apparently it's the Geomancer.