Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Well their powers worked in terms of space not time and I saw their relationship feel apart more due to they just had different priorities in their lives and couldnt find a real middle ground.

Maybe they didn't really know what to do with her and they just decided to write her off rather than keep trying to fix it?

In case you didn't realize it was Vibe all he's missing is a big subtle V on his forehead.

Derek James ... as Sideways, he can create rifts in midair to leap through dimensions at will!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/999349558185349121

She can create Inter-dimensional portals, teleport and manipulate objects though them.
    Now say hello to Disney's new Vybe? No sorry lets call her Void!
    All she's missing is a "V" on her costume!
    Will probably be the new breakout character and fun power in the franchise.

Looks like every U has a use for a fun "Inter-dimensional Teleporter" except the actual main DCU.
    Where apparently not a single creator can figure out how or cares to use Vibe LOL!
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-26-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    It was mentionned in the main Dark Matter thread, but I think it's the first time that I saw a teleportation power being used as a physical weapon, with his "edge rifts" effects. It's actualy great, it helps sell him as distincts.
    Distinct?
    This just makes me sad, how much they've neglected Cisco in the comics to forward this "new" version

Re: from the Hype forum.
    Although they allow more images, some showcase of his powers...It's the first one he used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondragon View Post
    https://i.imgflip.com/2b23lk.gif
    https://i.imgflip.com/2b21tp.gif
    https://i.imgflip.com/2b1q3n.gif
    https://i.imgflip.com/2b1no3.gif

Love Vibe and how his powers have grown.
    Startied "Vibing" just touching objects and getting a sense of their past, where they were, then doing the same with people, somewhat empathetically vibing their presence in the past or future in his mind. To mentally taking them back to revisit a past, future, or alternate timelines.
    To actually opening a rift in that time line (alt realities/dimensions), and physically have someone travel through, or jump through himself.
    Using it as a vibrating projection-blast weapon.
    To al all around using a rift to teleport himself, groups (or objects) from any one place to another.

He really has fantastic powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Vibe isn't being used right now because Blue Beetle is active and has his own book. I know it sounds silly, but DC has this strange habit of only pushing one Latino at a time. With Jaime active, there's no need for Cisco right now, unfortunately. I fully expect Jaime to go into limbo once Sideways/Derek comes around next year.
    And this just terrifies me^, as more evidently true.
    Last edited by Güicho; 06-03-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

How was the nu52Vibe maxi-series? I saw it at the Ollies Discount Store bin and looked through it but passed.
    Sell me on it.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    How was the nu52Vibe maxi-series? I saw it at the Ollies Discount Store bin and looked through it but passed.
    Sell me on it.
    It was a very fun book. Very similar to Giffen and Rogers’ Blue Beetle run. Which was a fantastic series.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Distinct?
    This just makes me sad, how much they've neglected Cisco in the comics to forward this "new" version

Re: from the Hype forum.
    Although they allow more images, some showcase of his powers...It's the first one he used.

And this just terrifies me^, as more evidently true.
    It’s very sad that it really does seem to be true. One problem is that Vibe, Blue Beetle, and Sideways all kind of occupy the same niche. The young average joe hero who has just been given extraordinary powers. The Spider-Man role. While I have been enjoying Sideways I was really worried that DC would shelve Blue Beetle once the New Age of Heroes started. Sadly that has been the case. I would be hopeful that Jamie would be used more once the new Young Justice season starts but the way DC has forgotten about Vibe even though he appears on the company’s best show, tells me that they just don’t know how to capitalize on a character’s popularity in other media. The fact that Cisco has become a fan favorite on The Flash show but hasn’t been seen in the DCU for years is absolutely baffling.
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-06-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    As posted by liwanag on the Doomsday Clock thread, seems like our boy will show up in the story. Oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
    Now I just want to know what he did with one of my favourite characters/the Nu52 Vibe. What did you do Manhattan!
    Replying to this here:
    Haven't been following this event, is there something particular going on with Vibe?

Anyone believe that was really going to be the end of Vibe? LOL
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-28-2018 at 07:34 PM.

I think the show might be better off it used a team of villains as it's big bad. That way everybody on Team Flash would be sufficiently challenged and given an oppurtunity for growth.

Right now I guess Cisco is gonna be the Watson to the new Wells, Sherloque.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-27-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think the show might be better off it used a team of villains as it's big bad. That way everybody on Team Flash would be sufficiently challenged and given an oppurtunity for growth.

Right now I guess Cisco is gonna be the Watson to the new Wells, Sherloque.
    Good idea.
    So who would you make Cisco's main antagonist / villain counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Good idea.
    So who would you make Cisco's main antagonist / villain counterpart?
    A martial artist or Gizmo from TT.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-29-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Mighty Member

You have to realize that Geoff Johns was the only character who got behind Vibe and wanted to do something with him. As soon as Justice League of America and Vibe's series ended I kinda knew that I wasn't going to see him again. Jamie is always going to get a shot at something, he's a legacy character. Sideways is always going to get a shot, he's a Didio character. Vibe is awesome but he was a pet character. He was doomed from the start.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K