Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Who is the greatest fictional team of all-time!? IGN's Official Vote to see Who Is!

Thanks to a Thread posted on the X-Book Forums, IGN is doing an Official Rond-By-Round Vote to see Who is the Greatest!

Go, Vote, Share Your Votes and Thoughts and Have a Great Time Voting for Your Favorites!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-18-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Thanks CJ!!!!! I just voted!!!! Go Avengers!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

As always thanks CJ! I voted for The Avengers( Shocking I know lol)
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Thanks CJ!!!!! I just voted!!!! Go Avengers!!!!!!!!!
    NP Tg1983, thanks for Voting, this is going to be a Really fun Vote!

Already did my votes as well:

Avengers
    Delta Squad
    The Incredibles
    Mystery, Inc.
    Voltron Lion Force
    X-Men
    GI Joe
    Guardians of The Galaxy
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    NP Tg1983, thanks for Voting, this is going to be a Really fun Vote!

Already did my votes as well:

Avengers
    Delta Squad
    The Incredibles
    Mystery, Inc.
    Voltron Lion Force
    X-Men
    GI Joe
    Guardians of The Galaxy
    Avengers
    Delta Squad
    Avalanche
    Mystery, Inc.
    X-Men
    GI Joe
    Guardians of The Galaxy

Jedi
    Expenables
    Ghostbusters
    TMNT
    Order of the Phoenix
    Power Rangers
    Halo
    The Fellowship
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Who else did you vote for?
    - George Washington

Wow. The Avengers are getting more votes than the Golden Girls- and on a super hero forum no less. That's- amazing. Yeah, this is definitely going to settle the issue for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Wow. The Avengers are getting more votes than the Golden Girls- and on a super hero forum no less. That's- amazing. Yeah, this is definitely going to settle the issue for good.
    I don't know. The Golden Girls are famous for last second comebacks.

But seriously though, where do you go to see the results?
    - George Washington

Who else did you vote for?
    Oh sorry did not see the second vote was up, Thanks for letting me know bro!

Here on my votes for the 2nd Vote:

Jedi Masters
    The Expendables
    Ghostbusters
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Order of The Phoenix
    Sailor Senshi
    The Justice league
    The Fellowship of the Rings

Oh sorry did not see the second vote was up, Thanks for letting me know bro!

Here on my votes for the 2nd Vote:

Jedi Masters
    The Expendables
    Ghostbusters
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Order of The Phoenix
    Sailor Senshi
    The Justice league
    The Fellowship of the Rings
    I think it just popped up. It wasn't there when I first voted, but when I went back it was there.
    - George Washington

I think it just popped up. It wasn't there when I first voted, but when I went back it was there.
    Just glad to know it was up, thanks allot for that Bro!

I Really wanted to vote in the 2nd round allot, had some of the Best Teams in the whole of the vote(Outside the Avengers in the 1st one )!

Just glad to know it was up, thanks allot for that Bro!

I Really wanted to vote in the 2nd round allot, had some of the Best Teams in the whole of the vote(Outside the Avengers in the 1st one )!
    No prob.

Shameless plug for the Captain America Appreciation Thread...but I just posted a new (relatively) article with Chris Evans talking a little bit about Cap's role in Avengers: Age of Ultron and he also talks about Bettany, Olsen and Taylor-Johnson, check it out if you want.
    - George Washington

Jedi Masters better win.
    It's all just an opinion. Stop taking me so damn seriously.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Did you guys just put the Order of the Phoenix above Watchmen? Rorschach will let you drown for this
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    No Problem, Glad You Like it Tony Stark!

Indeed I Expect the Avengers to Go Far and Do Well in this!