Page 193 of 357 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5343
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    If it's some dream sequence and they go back to their old status quo I'm going to lose my faith in Marvel ever making this right. It will be the final nail in the coffin that is Romy in my opinion. And since they are about the only thing keeping me latched to Marvel...well let's just say I hope KT takes care of us. It's been a loooong time coming.
    I sure hope so, too! Marvel has been teasing us with this for years and every single time it's been "Lucy moved the football." Maybe KT can turn this around for us. There are NO romantic couples at Marvel anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I think KT is better than the "It was all a dream" nonsense. Those are the worst stories and a waste of everyone's time.
    Ok, I apologize. I think I misunderstood the posting of the solicitation for issue #4.

line it drawn

BANNED

Hottest couple in comics. Beautiful fan-art; wish it was a real comics cover!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    All the hoopla over Colossus and Kitty getting married, but they are so meh. Rogue and Gambit would be the REAL Wedding of the Century.
    then divorced in 2 years

Ultimate Member

As much as I love Rogue and Gambit together I don't see them equaling the wedding of the century thing, that would go to the likes of Jean and Logan if they did it in the X-verse, but all in all I wouldn't be against Gambit and Rogue tying the knot...and I'd say that the best looking X-couple would probably be Warren and Betsy...

I think they’re fairly deserving of the wedding of the century title, or at least they deserve the title more than Kitty and Piotr for the simple fact that Romy’s popularity as a couple extends beyond the comic realm. Non-readers know for a fact that Rogue and Gambit are an established couple; same goes for the movie-goers (some of them even campaigning to have Romy on the big screen). As far as X-couples go, I think Rogue and Gambit are pretty much up there, with their romance lasting over more than two decades and with them having very few short relationships with other people.

Also, does anyone find it weird that the April solicitations for X-Men Gold says “But who’s tying the knot?” like we didn’t already know Kitty and Piotr are?

Ultimate Member

Oh I'd certainly put Gambit and Rogue above Kitty and Colossus in the X-verse in terms of couples, as for the solits...who knows maybe they pull a switch on us and somebody else gets married instead...though I'm not sure that there's another X-couple right now that'd be close to getting married unless it came out of left field for them...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

line it drawn
    Greta fan art!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As much as I love Rogue and Gambit together I don't see them equaling the wedding of the century thing, that would go to the likes of Jean and Logan if they did it in the X-verse, but all in all I wouldn't be against Gambit and Rogue tying the knot...and I'd say that the best looking X-couple would probably be Warren and Betsy...
    Gambit won as sexiest X-Man and Rogue as sexiest X-Woman. Bestsy and Warren are definetely after them as good looking couple. Romy are the hottest X couple.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Out your minds... Although it's not something I'm looking to happen in their current status but if Marvel did this it would definitely move more copies and suck in more one-time buyers than Northstar's wedding or Kitty and Colossus' will imo. If they don't increase the amount of books produced for it, the 1st edition's would definitely become a collector's item.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

They didn't say the Wedding of the Century was going to involve anyone from an X-title, though. Even with the Fox buyout, Marvel is still WAY more focused on their other breadwinners...

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    They didn't say the Wedding of the Century was going to involve anyone from an X-title, though. Even with the Fox buyout, Marvel is still WAY more focused on their other breadwinners...
    We assumed it was X-related because Mark Paniccia (the editior of X-books) was the first to tweet about the announcement when it first came out.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

What are you guys talking about? There's another wedding announcement out there? Or is this retrospect?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.