Page 259 of 357 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5343
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    This site is very old and very outdated (actually surprised it still exists in a fashion), but it has a list of the early issues, kissing moments etc. all this is up to Xtreme Xmen. There has to be more current issue list somewhere.

http://www.thelovemachine.20fr.com/e...issues/xm.html
    Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Gambit's first mini (then Rogue's first mini) are both pretty solid picks. You can pick them up in Gambit Classic collections, but I think they recently released a Rogue & Gambit collection that would probably do you nicely.

Other than that though, things are either mired by controversy or exist as side-stories. A lot of great Rogue/Gambit moments happen in stories that just aren't about the couple. (See: their early attraction, their first kiss, etc)
    Thanks guys

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Where is Spas in all of this?????
    Oh don't worry about. Spas dead upon hearing. Even if not, no way they'd be able to hold the phone still.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

On the real. The X-Men started out, at least while under Claremont, by becoming a patchwork family. Ups and down, loves and beefs, terror and joy. The fact that they had zero married couples within the main tier was ridiculously off and as unrealistic as expecting everyone to have a happy ending. Coming out of the closet happens, death happens, hook-ups happen, kids happen, and you what? Marriage still happens too. Having it completely be absent in some form is a near impossibility. Sometimes when people find someone after striking out over and over, they don't want to play the field anymore. Their happy. Despite how annoyed or disparaged this has made naysayers, this part of human life has as much right to be explored as any other.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    On the real. The X-Men started out, at least while under Claremont, by becoming a patchwork family. Ups and down, loves and beefs, terror and joy. The fact that they had zero married couples within the main tier was ridiculously off and as unrealistic as expecting everyone to have a happy ending. Coming out of the closet happens, death happens, hook-ups happen, kids happen, and you what? Marriage still happens too. Having it completely be absent in some form is a near impossibility. Sometimes when people find someone after striking out over and over, they don't want to play the field anymore. Their happy. Despite how annoyed or disparaged this has made naysayers, this part of human life has as much right to be explored as any other.
    Well said my man! KT has her work cut out for her to prove this to some, but I have all the confidence in her. I have no illusions this will last forever but boy am I ready to enjoy this ride and may it be a long one. There is SO much ground to cover with these two. I hope she can eventually win over some of Gambit and Rogue fans who aren't on board right now. Show them why they choose each other time and time again. With an ongoing there is so much more room to fully explore things with these two and maybe satisfy some of the hold outs. And I fully expect it won't be any sort of dull, smooth sailing story either. They are going to have disagreements and be put to the test over some things for sure. And that is a good thing! Marriage isn't all kittens and rainbows. This **** is hard work people. Now add in some time travel, clones, bigotry, shapeshifting mother-in-laws, heists, and apocalypse scenarios and boy do we have a story!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They have to last forever. I don't want their love to end as screwed as Scott/Jean.

I wonder if now that they are going to be married marvel will let them have a kid (if they are serious for now may as well make the most of it).
    i hope that if it happens it doesn't involve time travel or other universes. they should have a kid in the natural way or adopt
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-18-2018 at 07:25 PM.

So wait, Colossus and Kitty seemed to be still in good terms after her dramatic exit. They must've had a chat afterwards and then amicably just agreed to not go through with it?

It's an epic surprise, and some parts are done quite well, the art's phenomenal. It does seem like a Rogue & Gambit way to get married...with an element of shock value, it does sum up their relationship. Just a couple of things I would've liked was maybe to have a wedding with some family involved, Jean-Luc, an uninvited Mystique looking on, the kittens...

The J. Scott Campbell variant looks great, especially Rogue. She looks perfect in it.

Well from the synopsis for Mr and Mrs X we know we'll get a reaction from Deadpool, but I want to see Magneto's obviously nonchalant "I figured as much... Now back to the salvation of my people" response and Mystique shocked "I'll skin you alive if you hurt her" reaction. Real Wolverine too. Pretty sure we'll see Storm shed a tear.
    Guild Member

this must be how demons feel when they're summoned...

I'm backtracking through fifteen pages now because I'm a slacker, gimmie a minute or ten here...

Spas no dead? Spas no dead?!
    Guild Member

WhAT thE **** iS GOinG ON?!?

Literally me for the past ten mintues

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    this must be how demons feel when they're summoned...

Yay!!! Spas is back!!!!

Spectacular Member

I just woke 10 minutes ago and a friend texted me the news. I opened this page, read everything and now trying not to dance in the bathroom

This is great news and a wonderful morning

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post

WhAT thE **** iS GOinG ON?!?
    We need to pop some bottles of champagne up in here to celebrate!

Also, Rogue is a cat mom!