Page 327 of 357 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5343

Quote Originally Posted by Grindlelord View Post
    It depends on the Rogue. I see movie rogue more like 1610 Rogue or Evolution Rogue without the emo appearance. You lost me when you tried to undermine DOFP Rogue Cut. That was the best Rogue in films and likely will ever be, as I said it was a shame it was not the final movie.

Uncanny Avengers is not an authentic XBook like Uncanny X-Men. Inhumans/Avengers are not guest stars they are distractions that derail xmen books and contribute nothing to X-Men. Rogue spent 6 years in UA in a limbo.
    Hahaha UA is the best thing that happened to Rogue in a long time, so you are in an error here.

And no, Rogue the movies is terrible, ALL, in The Rogue Cute, it was useful, true, but do not forget that she was captive, seriously you have a mutant with one of the most powerful abilities in the marvel universe, and you portray her as a useless crybaby.

Compare to Rogue Movies, with EVO Rogue is an offense, EVO Rogue is great and the best version of Rogue of any animated version, had better development of history, and was the most power of the group, and showed how good it is to know how to use the powers of absorption and Rogue as it should, until vimso the final evolution of the same (in Xtreme was also seen) wanted to limit this.

The good thing that Marvel / Disney is to acquire FOX is that finally Rogue will be portrayed in a good way in the cinema.

I do not have anything of Anna Paquin, she herself complained about how loose Rogue's personal diad was, and she asked that it be more similar as it is in the comics, unfortunately FOX ignored her.

But finally FOX is going to lose the rights of the mutants, and that's good news for Rogue.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Hahaha UA is the best thing that happened to Rogue in a long time, so you are in an error here
    No one is right or wrong here, it’s an opinion. We all have them.

I for one fall on the side that I don’t care for Rogue over on UA. I just don’t like her in a leadership role. Seeing Rogue as a model Avenger is not something I find interesting or entertaining. I also don’t like Gambit in a leadership role and haaaate the King of Thieves Guild stuff. I’d rather they wrap that up by having Mercy take over so it stays in the LeBeau family and Gambit can move on.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    The good thing that Marvel / Disney is to acquire FOX is that finally Rogue will be portrayed in a good way in the cinema.

I do not have anything of Anna Paquin, she herself complained about how loose Rogue's personal diad was, and she asked that it be more similar as it is in the comics, unfortunately FOX ignored her.

But finally FOX is going to lose the rights of the mutants, and that's good news for Rogue.
    I hope so. But, we've got no clue what plans Marvel has for the character. Probably better to stay even on this. Wait and watch. This is kinda the same company that ok'd AvX and IvX. All of a sudden they going to treat the X-Men with respect? Well, yeah they will if it'll make them more money lol.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post

I for one fall on the side that I don’t care for Rogue over on UA. I just don’t like her in a leadership role. Seeing Rogue as a model Avenger is not something I find interesting or entertaining. I also don’t like Gambit in a leadership role and haaaate the King of Thieves Guild stuff. I’d rather they wrap that up by having Mercy take over so it stays in the LeBeau family and Gambit can move on.
    I don't think they are fans because of the Avengers status more than how she was portrayed. She was strong and confident and more often than not the difference maker. It's not that she was upfront, she's basically been in the forefront of comics since her debut only taking two hiatus', with seige pe-whatever and the hexatomb coma. And when Remender killed her for no real reason.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post

I wouldn't call her a model Avenger. She did join Cable, Deadpool and two known criminal mutants in raiding US army bases looking for a cure. She also ignored Cap by keeping the team together to go after the Hand and then Red Skull. One of the best things about UA is it kept her out of the messes that were IvX, and Civil War 2.

Anyway we are getting off topic here, its Romy/Rambit! Tempted to pass the time waiting for MMX 1, by watching some XTAS.
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 07-15-2018 at 07:47 AM.

63797F90-48FE-4838-A162-25C6CA8ED193.jpg

Why are we not talking about this???

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    63797F90-48FE-4838-A162-25C6CA8ED193.jpg

Why are we not talking about this???
    LOL I mean, it IS their honeymoon so . . .

Considering the scene we got in R&G #3, it's gonna be tough to beat. Then again, considering the upcoming MiM scene of Wolverine and Domino, no reason to keep this too tame. But yeah, I don't believe Mr. LeBeau is modest enough to go waltzing around in a sheet unless they have company. The real question is is the sheet dress scene a before or an after moment? Or maybe both . . . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    LOL I mean, it IS their honeymoon so . . .

Considering the scene we got in R&G #3, it's gonna be tough to beat. Then again, considering the upcoming MiM scene of Wolverine and Domino, no reason to keep this too tame. But yeah, I don't believe Mr. LeBeau is modest enough to go waltzing around in a sheet unless they have company. The real question is is the sheet dress scene a before or an after moment? Or maybe both . . . LOL
    58A2504A-1C40-4134-B569-16686DE6965E.jpg

LOL... But in all seriousness, it would be so great if we could get a panel similar to that of Logan and Domino in MiM (with better art of course). The closest we got was the original sketch of X-Men Legacy #234 which got rejected anyway On a related note, it’s so weird that despite their three-decade long relationship, the steamiest scene we’ve got is that one page in XML and R&G #3. MMX BETTER DELIVER.

Edit: oh forget it, that gif won’t load.

58A2504A-1C40-4134-B569-16686DE6965E.jpg

LOL... But in all seriousness, it would be so great if we could get a panel similar to that of Logan and Domino in MiM (with better art of course). The closest we got was the original sketch of X-Men Legacy #234 which got rejected anyway On a related note, it’s so weird that despite their three-decade long relationship, the steamiest scene we’ve got is that one page in XML and R&G #3. MMX BETTER DELIVER.

Edit: oh forget it, that gif won’t load.
    Damn, that unedited sketch from XML . . . I had never seen that until fairly recently and my jaw about hit the ground. The dialogue from that scene was crazy hot too. I'm not sure if they could get that unedited panel past the powers that be even today. However, that Wolvie/Domino one surprised the heck out of me, so who knows. But yeah, if you can't have some major steamy scenes on a space honeymoon I don't know where you can.

Can you post the original sketch? I would like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jopi View Post
    Can you post the original sketch? I would like to see it.
    13EEE316-22B6-40F0-9141-AF057436EEA8.jpg

Here ya go!!

Thanks!

Wow, why did it got rejected?

Thanks!

Preeetty sure it’s because she’s uh... riding him.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Because it ain’t even subtle