Page 195 of 357 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 5343

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Not just to GET married but to STAY married !!!!!!! Lazy "creators" say that committed couples are boring--but it's far more interesting to see a couple make it work than somebody who just bed-hops around.
    OK, let's say there is a wedding.Who gets invited and who does not? Also, Marvel has a history of its weddings be crashed by bad guys. Who do you think would crash Rogue and Gambit's wedding? :-p

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    OK, let's say there is a wedding.Who gets invited and who does not? Also, Marvel has a history of its weddings be crashed by bad guys. Who do you think would crash Rogue and Gambit's wedding? :-p
    Not crash but I think Sintser would be dissapointed not to be invited so he will be there for sure. He helped Gambit too many times so he deserves to be there

Original Sabretooth would hate Gambit and Rogue`s wedding so he would try to crash it, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Not just to GET married but to STAY married !!!!!!! Lazy "creators" say that committed couples are boring--but it's far more interesting to see a couple make it work than somebody who just bed-hops around.
    I'd love a Marvel counterpart to Big Barda and Mister Miracle, and it would be a great endgame for Rambit for down the line after all their prior drama. So long as it was built up to, which Kelly Thompson would no doubt do properly given the opportunity and if she wanted to do it, I'd be all for it. They're in the X-Men, there'd be no shortage of drama anyway, so it wouldn't have to be relationship drama.

Belladonna and the Assassins Guild would be expected, but Candra rocking up to start something could be fun. She could really camp it up with faux outrage at not being invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'd love a Marvel counterpart to Big Barda and Mister Miracle, and it would be a great endgame for Rambit for down the line after all their prior drama. So long as it was built up to, which Kelly Thompson would no doubt do properly given the opportunity and if she wanted to do it, I'd be all for it. They're in the X-Men, there'd be no shortage of drama anyway, so it wouldn't have to be relationship drama.

Belladonna and the Assassins Guild would be expected, but Candra rocking up to start something could be fun. She could really camp it up with faux outrage at not being invited.
    Candra would be cooler! I like Bella but she don`t need to be jealous ex again.

Mystique HANDS DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Mystique HANDS DOWN.
    LOL, definitely. Would love Gambit to smash her with charged piece of wedding cake!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Meh... I have an issue imagining them having a traditional wedding. I see off-panel eloping to be much more likely or something happening like what went down in the infamous "Wedding episode" of "A Different World"... That'd be pretty funny at Kitty and Colossus' ceremony. Not as dramatically done as that, of course. Or perhaps how Niles and Daphney got married in Frasier, actually getting married like 3 times so as to not leave anyone out, but for Gambit and Rogue instead maybe attempt to get married several times and failing (outside influences) until it actually happens at the end. Might as well have fun with it...
    Last edited by donpricetag; 02-05-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I think they should be called 'Rambit' instead of 'Romy' from now on, I like it better, it sounds cooler, like they're about to ram something. I noticed people calling them 'Rambit' in KT's blog.

...And here's a line of dialogue from R&G #3. KT posted on her blog...

ROGUE: So that happened.

GAMBIT: Indeed it did.

No. Romy forever.

BANNED

I'd love a Romy wedding like Scott and Jeans's. That was the best wedding EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post

Well Candra the last time he got into the middle of the two, she and her TK was totally overcome and blocked by the super strength of Rogue, and that she tried to cancel their powers, but the will of Rogue was greater.

Now Rogue is not only stronger in absorption, but they have a much more powerful powerset than the MS Marvel, Candra if you know what suits you would be dead XD.

To interrupt the wedding could be any jejeje, Bell do not think, has had enough time to overcome his obsession with Remy.

Mystique HANDS DOWN.
    Mystique may be, to her as she has never liked Remy as a couple of her daughter lol, has been more than obvious.

ROMY forever.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 02-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Mystique may be, to her as she has never liked Remy as a couple of her daughter lol, has been more than obvious.

ROMY forever.
    Mystique did warm to Gambit in the "Heroes and Martyrs" stuff, probably because he'd fathered her grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    ...And here's a line of dialogue from R&G #3. KT posted on her blog...

ROGUE: So that happened.

GAMBIT: Indeed it did.
    Could they possibly be talking about some.... sexy stuff?

Could they possibly be talking about some.... sexy stuff?
    That's why I posted the dialogue. Sounds like post-coital pillow talk to me. Might be wrong, but this one's supposed to be the sexy issue..so..