Page 225 of 357 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5343

That was AMAZING!!!! I will say no more for now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Have you guys read it yet? I’M FEELING TONS OF EMOTIONS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    YES! I waited until 3 a.m. and have read it 5 times already. YES – didn’t think it was possible but I think it could be my favourite book right now. I don’t know – I love them all! WOW. Kelly Thompson has the most amazing ability to authentically capture R&G at different moments of their relationship. And it doesn’t feel fake. There are so many times in comics where a memory pops up and the flashback doesn’t properly work for me. Not in KT’s case. She NAILS IT EVERY FREAKING TIME! WOW!

And Rogueisbae – I’m only emotions right now!

And AppleJ – it was crazy amazing! I'm not sure what else to do with myself right now. I need all five books so I can read it all together! But then the series will be OVER! NO!!!

Now I just need to buy the hard copy! OMG!!! I’ve waited more than 20 years for this. And KT and her dream team? They made it worth waiting for.
    Last edited by LegoLiz; 04-04-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Spectacular Member

heck yes, it’s probably my favorite issue so far? Mainly because i think it has a more “serious” tone to it? There’s one particular line that really got me, i can’t wait for you guys to read it!
    i so know which line you are talking about! Love it!

HECK YES, it’s probably my favorite issue so far? Mainly because I think it has a more “serious” tone to it? There’s one particular line that really got me, I can’t wait for you guys to read it!
    Sounds great!!! I thought #2 was so good that it will be hard to make a better issue. Then I loved #3 even more. Can`t wait to read #4

Happy that you all liked it)))

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I won't spoil it either, but I'll just say I concur completely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Just read #4. I think last issue was better but this was still a very good read. Nice call back to Gambit's 2012 solo thrown in too.
    L'Enfer !

Incredible Member

Ugh! I’m so jealous! I can’t read until later after work. Stupid jobs! **a million crying emojis**

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Ugh! I’m so jealous! I can’t read until later after work. Stupid jobs! **a million crying emojis**
    Me too! Me too!! I've got 8+ hours before I get my mits on this ish!!!

I feel you! The same here. But I will be free soon!))

Spectacular Member

NO I'M JEALOUS! If I could read it over again as a new book I would! I loved it!

HECK YES, it’s probably my favorite issue so far? Mainly because I think it has a more “serious” tone to it? There’s one particular line that really got me, I can’t wait for you guys to read it!
    Yeah probably the best issue of the series so far. As an avowed Romy hater, I even got the feels a bit reading it, lol.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah probably the best issue of the series so far. As an avowed Romy hater, I even got the feels a bit reading it, lol.
    WOAH! We all have to take a moment for this. Sure, remydat hasn't been converted, but GOT the feels!

I believe Kelly Thompson! I believe

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    I don't think KT could get any higher praise
    L'Enfer !

The main fear I have with the series is that the ROMY relationship is going to be left open ended. KT will leave it so that their next writer can either ignore all the baggage or bring it all back into the forefront. 9/10 times the writer will use the baggage as a lazy way to create "drama".

This is not a slight on KT as I am firmly of the belief editorial will dictate the state of the relationship after the series. I would love this book to be picked up as an ongoing as its been the most fun I've had as a reader since the first half of All New X-Factor.
    L'Enfer !

Astonishing Member

Lol, no joke. The subscription thing on comicology is pretty handy. I read it this morning (though I didn't get up at 3, not that devoted, ) it was really good, seemed a little short. Maybe because this took place in a shorter amount of time.