Page 277 of 357 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5343

Where are Remy and Rogue gonna live once they get back from their honeymoon?? Or will that be an arc in the series?

Remy’s NYC apartment/penthouse will be their first home.

weeks. And me - I ordered each of Romy related issue to Europe and had to wait even longer)) But it's all about us. And I hope each of us could find a single minute to write to marvel next month and said how incredibly cool new Mr Mrs X are! And Kelly, hope you feel out gratitude and aid in every single post all over the cyberspace))

Kt:And yes. When MMX hits - or even now - when you’re so excited and in post wedded bliss - consider writing in and telling Marvel how happy you are!

Email for the x-office is: officex@marvel.com

So I just read xmen gold 30 and it got me thinking. Does Rogue saying yes to marrying Remy and her vow where she says she'll always come back to him. Is that confirmation that Rogue's finally embracing Remy's famous harbor speech from x-men legacy and realizing that he is indeed the endpoint? Do you think she remembers the speech?

KT: Yes. To me that is her directly referencing his speech. Of course she remembers it. Who could forget a speech like that?

Incredible Member

So I appreciate the methaphor of the dark over Kitty and Pete and that it seems like the sun rising at the Gambit and Rogue wedding....but let’s give some major kudos to the wedding guests and Rabbi who are hanging for this wedding taking place at 5:30am?!?

Anon: Oh it's such a great news that Mr& Mrs X will be ongoing! Could you please make my dream true! Feel so tired on this 27 years of big drama that interrupted by the even bigger dramas... Hope you can find few pages to make for Rogue and Remy heroic day off with simple human things... Like having breakfast together, discussing news, kindly touches. With no procrastination about past and future. Please please please, Kelly!

Kelly: I would definitely like to do that. I have a very particular single issue in mind that I think you’d like…but we’re still figuring out what’s going to work after arc 1.

Preeeetty excited about this. I feel like we’ve missed out on these two doing everyday normal stuff on-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Where are Remy and Rogue gonna live once they get back from their honeymoon?? Or will that be an arc in the series?

Remy’s NYC apartment/penthouse will be their first home.
    “First home”. Looks like they’re gonna go house-hunting after they’re all settled down ��

Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...solicitations/

MR AND MRS X #1
    (W) Kelly Thompson (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Terry Dodson
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 1! Straight from the pages of X-MEN GOLD…to the surprise of everyone, the Marvel Universe’s hottest couple has finally tied the knot! In their extraordinary lives, they’ve faced nearly every challenge imaginable, but how will they fare against former flames making trouble? An entire galaxy in jeopardy? You want it? We got it, as Kelly Thompson (HAWKEYE, ROGUE & GAMBIT) and Oscar Bazaldua (SPIDER-MAN, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE) bring you the tantalizing tale of a modern marriage…X-MEN STYLE!
    Rated T+ In Shops: Jul 25, 2018 SRP: $3.99

MR AND MRS X #2
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 2!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT find themselves tasked with protecting a mysterious package that everyone in the galaxy suddenly seems to want. Why does everyone want this thing and WHAT exactly is it? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything worse than Deadpool crashing your honeymoon? Yes! There is something worse! TECHNET crashing too! Man your battle stations, people — it’s absolute honeymoon mayhem!
    Rated T+ In Shops: Aug 22, 2018 SRP: $3.99

MR AND MRS X #3
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 3!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT’S romantic getaway is but a faint memory as they’re forced to team up with DEADPOOL to protect a dangerous and extremely valuable “package” when half the galaxy comes to claim it. What secrets does the package hold that the Imperial Guard and Deathbird (with an entire Shi’ar rebellion in tow!) will risk everything for? More importantly, can Rogue, Gambit, and Deadpool stop bickering long enough to win?
    Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 19, 2018 SRP: $3.99

BANNED

MR AND MRS X #1
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 1! Straight from the pages of X-MEN GOLD…to the surprise of everyone, the Marvel Universe’s hottest couple has finally tied the knot! In their extraordinary lives, they’ve faced nearly every challenge imaginable, but how will they fare against former flames making trouble? An entire galaxy in jeopardy? You want it? We got it, as Kelly Thompson (HAWKEYE, ROGUE & GAMBIT) and Oscar Bazaldua (SPIDER-MAN, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE) bring you the tantalizing tale of a modern marriage…X-MEN STYLE!

MR AND MRS X #2
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 2!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT find themselves tasked with protecting a mysterious package that everyone in the galaxy suddenly seems to want. Why does everyone want this thing and WHAT exactly is it? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything worse than Deadpool crashing your honeymoon? Yes! There is something worse! TECHNET crashing too! Man your battle stations, people — it’s absolute honeymoon mayhem!

MR AND MRS X #3
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 3!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT’S romantic getaway is but a faint memory as they’re forced to team up with DEADPOOL to protect a dangerous and extremely valuable “package” when half the galaxy comes to claim it. What secrets does the package hold that the Imperial Guard and Deathbird (with an entire Shi’ar rebellion in tow!) will risk everything for? More importantly, can Rogue, Gambit, and Deadpool stop bickering long enough to win?
    I think Rogue & Gambit, more so than many other Xmen, will work well with Deadpool's humour because neither of them are too serious. They're both playful and flirtatious.

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

MR AND MRS X #1

MR AND MRS X #2
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 2!

MR AND MRS X #3
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 3!
    Deadpool ruins every book he's in. I hate his character so much.
    Patiently waiting for X-Books to be rebooted later this year

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I think Rogue & Gambit, more so than many other Xmen, will work well with Deadpool's humour because neither of them are too serious. They're both playful and flirtatious.
    I can't @@&#&#$ wait.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mary Janes View Post
    Deadpool ruins every book he's in. I hate his character so much.
    Those are both super opinionated and as the resident Deadpool fan, I disagree wholeheartedly.

Although I'm done with love triangles, and KT stated there won't be any in her run. Gambit/Rogue/Deadpool is the only one I'd probably find entertaining. That and maybe the occasional Belladonna trolling.

Wrote in to the X-office again today to show support for Mr. & Mrs. X. Hoping it gets great support so we can get several story arcs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Although I'm done with love triangles, and KT stated there won't be any in her run. Gambit/Rogue/Deadpool is the only one I'd probably find entertaining. That and maybe the occasional Belladonna trolling.
    Yeah, I think a little fun with Deadpool will be great! He's not a serious threat to me, more just a source of delightful annoyance, and true to form will probably flirt with Remy as well as Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, I think a little fun with Deadpool will be great! He's not a serious threat to me, more just a source of delightful annoyance, and true to form will probably flirt with Remy as well as Rogue.
    so...a honeymoon threesome?