Page 3 of 357 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Wow Spasticat, I've don't remember that magazine before. I used to pick up anything with Xmen on it and i used to work in a small comic book store back then.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

Spectacular Member

My fave more recent photo was Clay Mann's Romy in front of the X where looked like Remy destroyed Mags as well!
    I didn't know Larocca did those White Queen counseling sessions too. T They looked sooo pale vs Xtreme Romy.

the closest bed scene we will ever get was the Xtreme one that was a fakeout with that blonde chick was messing w/Rogue's mind.

Spasticat excellent pics!

wanted to add, I've NEVER seen that magazine! and I thought I had the rarest X magazine, the one with Joe Montana on it and a really lovely Romy story in it.

James Ausmus loved Romy, cuz he even said his fave image in his whole Gambit series was the one page layout of them tossing the cards .

We can only hope that Asmus gets ahold of them again- I loved his portrayal of them!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    My fave more recent photo was Clay Mann's Romy in front of the X where looked like Remy destroyed Mags as well!
    I didn't know Larocca did those White Queen counseling sessions too. T They looked sooo pale vs Xtreme Romy.

the closest bed scene we will ever get was the Xtreme one that was a fakeout with that blonde chick was messing w/Rogue's mind.

For a visual reference:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    We can only hope that Asmus gets ahold of them again- I loved his portrayal of them!!!
    I totally agree. That would be my ideal situation for them being written well, individually and together. Also, I'm with everyone else. That magazine cover was a great find!

Spectacular Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCGBQ7U29k

what issue is 0:38 from? I have never seen it~!

Spectacular Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCGBQ7U29k

what issue is 0:38 from? I have never seen it~!
    I believe that is from Layman's Gambit series. #10, maybe? Sadly, the flowers and chocolates are just a diversion after Gambit and his students intercepted an inappropriate video of his dalliance with Lil Penrose. Not as romantic as it seems.

Funny little comment from Rogue in Uncanny Avengers

Maybe that's one of the reasons Rogue pushes him away...after all the times she's absorbed him, I would think she probably knows exactly how many women he fooled around with while they were dating. He certainly can be quite the cad.

Anyway, found some more artwork!
    By Mspawa
    Gambit_and_Rogue_by_mspawa (Custom).jpg

Jen posted this in the original thread, I'm not sure where it's from!
    hot diggity.jpg

Forget which issue this was...
    gambit_rogue50.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Funny little comment from Rogue in Uncanny Avengers

Seriously, that is the ONLY thing Remender has done that I can thank him for!

Jen posted this in the original thread, I'm not sure where it's from!
    hot diggity.jpg
    Isn't that from the events before the Storm/T'challa wedding ?

And omg rogue and gambit! I really felt they clicked as a couple

Spectacular Member

I completely blanked out that Jeanty Gambit series. (and sadly the last part of Xtreme where Romy were a couple but the art was so awful).

I listened to that "Clarity" Zedd song and the whole line " If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" well back when they were still on and off.

I also thought about "I will remember you" episode from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (not a real viewer just saw few eppys) and I could see RR doing that too, as their last day of "normalcy" I know b4 Age of Apocalypse they couldn't touch each other but wondered if there was anything like that again, I would love to see what their "last day" would be like with Rogue controlling her powers.

That pic I recall TChalla was telling Storm he thought the X-men was an all out orgy. so hence that image.

I completely blanked out that Jeanty Gambit series. (and sadly the last part of Xtreme where Romy were a couple but the art was so awful).

I listened to that "Clarity" Zedd song and the whole line " If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" well back when they were still on and off.

I also thought about "I will remember you" episode from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (not a real viewer just saw few eppys) and I could see RR doing that too, as their last day of "normalcy" I know b4 Age of Apocalypse they couldn't touch each other but wondered if there was anything like that again, I would love to see what their "last day" would be like with Rogue controlling her powers.

That pic I recall TChalla was telling Storm he thought the X-men was an all out orgy. so hence that image.
    Oh I am SO gonna have to find that comic now Cool song lyrics! I know we did this in the old thread, but all those replies are lost now, so might as well do it again here:

What song do y'all think describes ROMY best?

I'm still going with this one, even though it has nothing to do with their southern roots:

Dang it, every time I get on this site I get completely distracted by this thread *bangs head on laptop* hjpiqut2ijrfuh';ewfl\

Art by Pia-Sama

Best watch those hands before she rips them off, lol

Yer tryin' ta get my ass kicked offa the new board, ain'tcha? J/k (although I won't be surprised if I get a "you better remove that!!" PM in a minute...lol)

Wow! This is awesome... and hot! Thanks for sharing.