Page 317 of 357 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5343

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    That is the one that stuck out from the entire AMA. Best answer ever and describes the two perfectly. I can't wait for more.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Extermination thread . . . Mystery kiddos are speaking French! Ummm. . ..
    Indeed they are...that's interesting...

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Extermination thread . . . Mystery kiddos are speaking French! Ummm. . ..
    Oh, stop it...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Oh, stop it...
    Hey, come on man! I guessed right on my last conspiracy theory. : D Can I interest you in a tin foil hat?

a_HR0c_Dov_L3d3dy5u_ZXdz_YXJhb_WEu_Y29t_L2lt_YWdlcy9p_Lz_Aw_MC8y_Mz_Ev_NTU1_L29y.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I like this answer

Thoghts about it?.
    Even more excited for the ongoing now!
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 07-10-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Hey, come on man! I guessed right on my last conspiracy theory. : D Can I interest you in a tin foil hat?

a_HR0c_Dov_L3d3dy5u_ZXdz_YXJhb_WEu_Y29t_L2lt_YWdlcy9p_Lz_Aw_MC8y_Mz_Ev_NTU1_L29y.jpg
    Well as Anya pointed out in the Extermination thread, it's set as "present day" so probably not. That man is yanking my chain.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 07-10-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Anyone in need of a free digital copy of X-Men Gold #30? I have a two unused codes I don't need from these variants I picked up. PM me if you do!

Maybe it’s because I’m half awake right now, but how did you get that they’re speaking French in those panels?

Edit: Ok nvm, saw it.
    Last edited by rogueisbae; 07-10-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Well as Anya pointed out in the Extermination thread, it's set as "present day" so probably not. That man is yanking my chain.
    True, plus they look like they're blond, no? Oh well, it sure was fun for a moment there, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Maybe it’s because I’m half awake right now, but how did you get that they’re speaking French in those panels?
    Look at the bottom right corner of the first panel, the little blue box says: "*Translated from French."
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 07-10-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

They messing with us, shamelessly, lol.

Her answer seemed fine. Rogue isn't the reason he's trying to be better, I don't think she was trying to say that, but I also don't think that he would stop 'atoning' even if rogue had been more 'supportive.'

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    They messing with us, shamelessly, lol.

Her answer seemed fine. Rogue isn't the reason he's trying to be better, I don't think she was trying to say that, but I also don't think that he would stop 'atoning' even if rogue had been more 'supportive.'
    Also as someone pointed out, I believe in the Gambit thread, just look at Gambit's relationship with his adopted father. It is similar in many aspects to his relationship with Rogue, and fits with what Kelly Thompson says about Gambit.
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 07-11-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

If they were real Lebeau's they would have hidden behind those boxes.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    If they were real Lebeau's they would have hidden behind those boxes.
    And solid snake would have hidden in them and snuck out.

I will take one!

These two are actually from the future sent back in time by their French speaking father to warn the O5 about the impending Extermination....

Yea that is it.

Spectacular Member

When they say "Now" in that page I wonder if "Now" is present time in X-men continuity, or if "Now" actually is in reference to whatever time period Extermination takes place. So if Extermination takes place 10 years from current X-men continuity then the "Now" in that page means ten years from where we are in other Xmen comics and the "future" is 20 years from Extermination. Interesting, Marvel and Ed Brisson would be fools not to realize that those two kids (and the fact that they speak French) would absolutely lead readers to think they are somehow related to Remy. Has Ed given any interviews as to whether Remy or Rogue will be making appearances in Extermination?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post
    When they say "Now" in that page I wonder if "Now" is present time in X-men continuity, or if "Now" actually is in reference to whatever time period Extermination takes place. So if Extermination takes place 10 years from current X-men continuity then the "Now" in that page means ten years from where we are in other Xmen comics and the "future" is 20 years from Extermination. Interesting, Marvel and Ed Brisson would be fools not to realize that those two kids (and the fact that they speak French) would absolutely lead readers to think they are somehow related to Remy. Has Ed given any interviews as to whether Remy or Rogue will be making appearances in Extermination?
    I doubt it had come up, but they at least haven't appeared dead in any of the lead ups I've seen?

I kind of lean toward just being trolled by Ed or maybe some kind of omagh to Gambit. But he knew what putting those eyes and speaking French together would lead to. LOL That punk. From the panel it does seem like maybe the kids don't understand English though and they seem lighter haired . . . But then the powers having that pink energy signature and knowing that Becca from The End favored her father in abilities. Well, time will tell.