Page 5 of 357 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    So grinning over that post, Dantes .

Saw this on Tumblr from the super talented Peter van Nguyen (sp?) and it brought back a lot of happy memories!
    Color

Seems to me like VanNguyen and Mann are Romy fans! Pity that the editors won't let them indulge in a bit of canon fanservice :/

Moar arts
    Tyrine Carver

Kinda blurry photo, but this is something I'd get!

I love everything about this one; the detail, the expressions, the subtle references to each character's personalities and nuances...! Everything! (Mike Choi)

Spectacular Member

OK, Kids. So, we have our new Gambit casting. What do we think? I'm undecided. Although, I found the most attractive pics to help ease my mind.

Spectacular Member

And what about Rogue? I'm hoping the studio can't resist exploiting our favorite couple. Should Paquin continue on or do we have better suggestions?

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Channing Tatum?

Can we have Eoin Macken instead? Sigh. :P As for Rogue, I'm fine with Paquin continuing... better than casting Mila Kunis in the role (for example). I really like Olivia Wilde (your second picture) for "AKA Jessica Jones" instead. And I don't see Rachel McAdams (your third picture) doing Marvel.

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Can we have Eoin Macken instead?
    Wow - that is the closest I've seen to what a rl Gambit might look like, imo. It is closest to the art shown in the comics. Nice.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

HOLEEEEE....!!!! How have I never seen this Eoin Macken before now?! Wow. And I thought Kitsch was perfect!

Olivia Wilde definitely has that sultry look going on, but I'm sorry to say I don't know much about her. Much as I'd like to see a new actress portray Rogue, Paquin is a sweetie and she'd had a lot of time to learn about her character. Regardless who plays her, there's gotta be a better pick than Tater-head for Gambit! All I can say is that there had better be some damned contact lenses involved for BOTH characters if the idjits at Fox ever actually try to put them in the same movie

Last edited by Spasticat; 05-13-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Sassy!

Can't...stop....laughing....

I think I'm going to print this out and mail it to Marvel.

Did you make that gif? That is just amazing! Anna Paquin is the greatest thing to happen to Rogue!

I wish I could claim credit, but I found it on Tumblr awhile ago. No link to the original creator :/

So I'm perusing Google images (how I survived all these years without Google, I'll never know!) and of all the random WTF things to come across, I found this:

I had never heard of X-Men Noir until ten minutes ago, and I was equal parts horrified and intrigued by that page. So I consulted Wiki (another website I don't know how I ever managed without) and read that what you're looking at is actually a twin of Warren Worthington disguised as Angel, and Jean Grey, disguised as Rogue, who was supposed to be some kind of amazing mimic but Jean killed her off. I think. Again, I've never read it but I don't think I want to after reading that A) Remy was sleeping with Wanda *insert intensely angry face here*, B) he looked NOTHING like the 616 Gambit and C) I think they bumped him off anyway.

After scratching my head for a bit, I've come to the conclusion that if you squint hard enough you can pretend it's the amazingly intimate sex scene that we never got to see with Rogue and Gambit. There ya go, Tx Peppa!!

........it's been almost twenty minutes and I'm still squinting.........

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Wow - that is the closest I've seen to what a rl Gambit might look like, imo. It is closest to the art shown in the comics. Nice.
    <3

Rest as links, so my love of Eion Macken doesn't totally take over the thread, hah:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...36db638e43.jpg
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...jg3qo1_500.png
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/quiz...99_400_224.jpg
    http://theheartofcamelot.com/attachment.php?aid=128

How have I never seen this Eoin Macken before now?! Wow. And I thought Kitsch was perfect!
    He played the loveable, roguish Gwaine on the British TV show "Merlin"...!

I don't know how, but that gif managed to give them chemistry. XD
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

I wish I could claim credit, but I found it on Tumblr awhile ago. No link to the original creator :/

So I'm perusing Google images (how I survived all these years without Google, I'll never know!) and of all the random WTF things to come across, I found this:

I had never heard of X-Men Noir until ten minutes ago, and I was equal parts horrified and intrigued by that page. So I consulted Wiki (another website I don't know how I ever managed without) and read that what you're looking at is actually a twin of Warren Worthington disguised as Angel, and Jean Grey, disguised as Rogue, who was supposed to be some kind of amazing mimic but Jean killed her off. I think. Again, I've never read it but I don't think I want to after reading that A) Remy was sleeping with Wanda *insert intensely angry face here*, B) he looked NOTHING like the 616 Gambit and C) I think they bumped him off anyway.

After scratching my head for a bit, I've come to the conclusion that if you squint hard enough you can pretend it's the amazingly intimate sex scene that we never got to see with Rogue and Gambit. There ya go, Tx Peppa!!
    Thanks Spasticat!!! I'll squint til my eyes pop out of head.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

Can't...stop....laughing....

I think I'm going to print this out and mail it to Marvel.
    Too funny. So sad they don't believe it.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.