Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Que? Man-bun.

Oh, BGM.
    soooo cooool

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=m...2&ved=0CBwQsAQ

Spectacular Member rhymeswithparc's Avatar

edit to delete
    Last edited by rhymeswithparc; 12-20-2023 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Gag me with a forklift!

That's even worse than Superman's mullet in the 90's!

I'm thinking an Alt Universe Spider-man, Like Spider-Man Noir, Only taking place in the 1950's. Motor Cycle riding, DA sporting grease monkey, Arthur Fonzarelli gets bitten by a Radioactive Spider-Woman and gains the proportionate Whoaa! and Coolness of a Spider.

Just imagine the Awesome Spider-Fonz jumping a pool full of Sharks on his Mighty Spider-Bike.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Spider-Man can't be "cool" like Batman. Batman is a the ultimate power fantasy. He's a ninja crossed with James Bond, he's got billions of dollars and mansions and super fast jets and gadgets and shit, gorgeous women he get without even trying, he's all dark and tortured, knows a million different martial arts, can fit into any genre or story wherever whenever. Always the smartest, most handsome, scariest ass dude in the room

Spider-Man is more relatable BECAUSE he's not "super cool". He's whiny, he often struggling just to pay rent, got girl problems, boss hates 'em, public think he's a menace, heroes disrespect him, he's a bit socially awkward even still. You want to see him win cuz the deck is stacked against him, and so much more recognizably human than Batman usually is. I can't imagine Batman ever having the kind of relationship in comics Peter and MJ have, or fans could ever feel so passionate about it. The soap opera-ish nature of his stories has a different kind of emotional investments than Batman.

Spider-Man can never be "cool" like Batman. That's part of why he's a better character than Batman. Its not so easy for him.
    Bump, I'm not asking him to be Captain Kirk or Han Solo, I'm just wanting him to carry himself with more style and respect than usual with less fumbles as a guy who knows he's a necessity like any other hero , obviously he can still be the lovable nerdy comedian and butt of jokes but still have some class of coolness about him. I mean this is what anime heroes do all the time specifically Vash the Stampede or Emiya Shirou who are total Peter Parker types. You could also argue Batman gains the same sympathy Peter does for his stories as the troubled one and still doesn't stray from his coolness.
    Last edited by jimishim12; 04-26-2015 at 02:24 PM.

BANNED

I always thought it would be cool if Spidey led a team of outsiders with all new characters.