Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Powered By Gravity

Just have him wear sunglasses all the time. Instantly cool.

Have Spidey in Avengers 3 and spot light him in a high note will really get him over. The jokes he could trade with Iron Man alone would be worth it.

BANNED

Act his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Act his age.
    But what's his "age", and how is one suppose to act at that age? Is EVERYBODY suppose to act THE SAME WAY at specific ages?

(And is there something . . . off-kilter . . . in having comic book people say someone should "act their age"?)

BANNED

Because of Learning to Crawl, he is officially 28. And yes, not everyone acts the same way at certain ages, but I think he should at least be shown as properly responsible rather than leave it to correlations that let us assume he is.

Well, he's 28 in universe, chronologically speaking.

Subtract 5 years for being single.

Add 2 for being godfather to Normie.

Add 5 for all the loved ones he's lost.

Add 2 for having a PhD

Add 10 for being CEO of his own company.

So, he's about 42.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeswithparc View Post
    Make good movies.
    Pretty much this.
    Early 2000 with the Raimi movies got his popularity to the highest it's been, but the last 3 really dropped it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Early 2000 with the Raimi movies got his popularity to the highest it's been, but the last 3 really dropped it down.
    What's weird is that Spidey merchandise does better than it ever has. Even with the movies costing more and earning less.

(But yes, good films would definitely go a long way.)

Instant cool just add McFarlane.

I dunno...I always thought Spider-Man was cooler than Batman. Mainly because his powers are varied and awesome (strong, fast, agile, spider-sense, sticking to walls), he's got some good gizmos (spider tracer and web-shooters) and his costume has been largely unchanged from comics to TV shows to movies!

The only thing that I'm not all that happy about is that there hasn't been a really awesome Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 2 (IMO, of course). That's the only downside of Spider-Man. He'd be THAT much cooler if his video games were better.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I dunno...I always thought Spider-Man was cooler than Batman. Mainly because his powers are varied and awesome (strong, fast, agile, spider-sense, sticking to walls), he's got some good gizmos (spider tracer and web-shooters) and his costume has been largely unchanged from comics to TV shows to movies!

The only thing that I'm not all that happy about is that there hasn't been a really awesome Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 2 (IMO, of course). That's the only downside of Spider-Man. He'd be THAT much cooler if his video games were better.
    Web of Shadows and the first Amazing Spider-Man movie game came really close.

A love child of those two games would be a hit, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    Web of Shadows and the first Amazing Spider-Man movie game came really close.

A love child of those two games would be a hit, I think.
    See, the problem with Web of Shadows is...it was shaping up to be an awesome Spider-Man game. I've been repeating this over and over, but I love the character models from the game. The Spider-Man model from WoS is my ideal Spider-Man. It was also really awesome to see Spidey have all these different fighting style (ground, wall & air) and the combo system was by far the best a Spider-Man game ever had.

But MAN that game was glitchy as Hell and the voice-acting was pretty lousy, IMO.

I really wish we got a Web of Shadows 2 with the same team, but more time and care had gone into it.

I played ASM game a little on my nephew's 3DS...I gotta be honest, any Spider-Man game that starts out indoors in a lab is going to lose me when I want the freedom to web-sling around New York.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

beard. and man-bun.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

How about wearing different costumes like a regular person? If I was Spidey I would wear the Ben Reilly Spiderman during the week then switch up to the House of M on weekends plus change the Iron Spider to gray & black plus I would wear a green & khaki scarlet spider costume for the rarity that I'm in the forest.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    beard. and man-bun.
    Que? Man-bun.

Oh, BGM.