Default DC Collectibles Bruce Timm

Couldn't find anywhere else to post.

Batman-animated.jpg

I'm a fan of the Animated Series and The New Batman Animated also!
    So I'm thrilled we're getting these highly-detailed well sculpted modern version of these amazing Bruce Timm designs. In an interview they said their plan would be to release both versions of each character.

We already know the first two series are :

series 1
    Batman
    Catwoman
    Mr.Freeze
    Two Face

series 2
    Robin
    Joker
    Poison Ivy
    Man-Bat

In my head I anticipated what could look like a good plan for them to release all the main characters. They are releasing 1 animated with 3 new batman adventures and then 1 new adventure with 3 animated and so on. So if they went with the first two series plus:

series 3
    Batgirl
    Riddler
    Bane
    Comissionar Gordon

series 4
    Nightwing
    Harley Quinn
    Scarecrow
    Killer Crock

series 5
    Alfred
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Talia
    Penguin

series 6
    Alternate Batman
    Clayface
    Mad Hatter
    Ventriloquist

released them in 12 series they could cover both eras of all these characters in 2 years and a half

What do you guys think? How would you like to see them spread? What are your favorite design/character?

bm_closeup_580_5303fbb54fb2b7.55760585.jpgbatman-animated1.jpg

I think they all look great, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting any of them.

It is interesting they they are mixing up the B:TAS and TNBA figure releases. If they had done B:TAS Batman, first, then I might have gotten him, with the B:TAS Joker.

edit: Here's Man-Bat

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    In an interview they said their plan would be to release both versions of each character.
    That's very good to hear. I didn't like most of the designs for TNBA, so I would have hated ir if certain characters only got those versions for their figures.

I think this looks like a great line, though. I still have several figures from the original BTAS toyline, and they are a close match. In fact, when I first saw that Joker the other day I initially thought it was the same figure from that older line.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010