Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I don’t think Nicky was a capo...not sure but he did have a crew also he was a made guy

If Tommy managed to kill him he’d be killed by the mob like he was for killing the made man in the film.

But Nicky was a bad ass, he’d like,y have his crew around him, so IMO Nicky would win
    nick was made but he also wanted his own family, so it was very unlikely he was a capo. especially since he was sent to las vegas to watch over ace and keep the skim going. the bosses wouldn't have sent a capo to do that.

BANNED

If it’s just Nicky Vs Tommy one on one, that be interesting as both are expert killers and tough as hell but I’d give the edge to Nicky

Nobody gonna comment on the Necromancy going on here? xP

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I don’t think Nicky was a capo...not sure but he did have a crew also he was a made guy

If Tommy managed to kill him he’d be killed by the mob like he was for killing the made man in the film.

But Nicky was a bad ass, he’d like,y have his crew around him, so IMO Nicky would win
    I'm pretty sure Nicky was a capo I think the real guy was?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nicky was a capo I think the real guy was?
    he wasn't a capo. like i said, he was just sent to las vegas to keep an eye on ace and keep him safe. if he was, he wouldn't have fucked up as much or been wacked as he was.

i think the real nicky wasn't a capo as i heard he was hoping to start his own family with the permission of the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he wasn't a capo. like i said, he was just sent to las vegas to keep an eye on ace and keep him safe. if he was, he wouldn't have fucked up as much or been wacked as he was.

i think the real nicky wasn't a capo as i heard he was hoping to start his own family with the permission of the bosses.
    I did a little research he was something called a street boss whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I did a little research he was something called a street boss whatever that means.
    sounds about right, given what he was tasked to do for the bosses back home.

Spectacular Member

The Chicago Outfit didn't really followed the hierarchy system of the NY families, but Nicky was definitely in the "Capo" rank, the Outfit bosses wouldn't send a nobody to protect their investments.

Quote Originally Posted by 950Killer View Post
    The Chicago Outfit didn't really followed the hierarchy system of the NY families, but Nicky was definitely in the "Capo" rank, the Outfit bosses wouldn't send a nobody to protect their investments.
    but on the flip side, they wouldn't send a capo to basically babysit ace and to keep the skim intact. besides, with the way nicky was acting while in vegas, he didn't seem like a capo. more like a made man with aspirations to being a capo of his own family.

Quote Originally Posted by 950Killer View Post
    You're right the Chicago Outfit gos like this

DON/BOSS
    Street boss
    Underboss
    Consigliere
    capo/skipper
    soldier
    Associates

So ya Nicky was pretty high up.

What do you call a thread that’s been necro’d twice?