Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I don’t think Nicky was a capo...not sure but he did have a crew also he was a made guy

    If Tommy managed to kill him he’d be killed by the mob like he was for killing the made man in the film.

    But Nicky was a bad ass, he’d like,y have his crew around him, so IMO Nicky would win
    nick was made but he also wanted his own family, so it was very unlikely he was a capo. especially since he was sent to las vegas to watch over ace and keep the skim going. the bosses wouldn't have sent a capo to do that.

  2. #17
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    630

    Default

    If it’s just Nicky Vs Tommy one on one, that be interesting as both are expert killers and tough as hell but I’d give the edge to Nicky

  3. #18
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,399

    Default

    Nobody gonna comment on the Necromancy going on here? xP

  4. #19
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I dont think Nicky was a capo...not sure but he did have a crew also he was a made guy

    If Tommy managed to kill him hed be killed by the mob like he was for killing the made man in the film.

    But Nicky was a bad ass, hed like,y have his crew around him, so IMO Nicky would win
    I'm pretty sure Nicky was a capo I think the real guy was?

  5. #20
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nicky was a capo I think the real guy was?
    he wasn't a capo. like i said, he was just sent to las vegas to keep an eye on ace and keep him safe. if he was, he wouldn't have fucked up as much or been wacked as he was.

    i think the real nicky wasn't a capo as i heard he was hoping to start his own family with the permission of the bosses.

  6. #21
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he wasn't a capo. like i said, he was just sent to las vegas to keep an eye on ace and keep him safe. if he was, he wouldn't have fucked up as much or been wacked as he was.

    i think the real nicky wasn't a capo as i heard he was hoping to start his own family with the permission of the bosses.
    I did a little research he was something called a street boss whatever that means.

  7. #22
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I did a little research he was something called a street boss whatever that means.
    sounds about right, given what he was tasked to do for the bosses back home.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •