Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Thanks Celgress
    art by Magickmarker
    Last edited by juan678; 12-23-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Celgress...
    You're most welcome.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-19-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

so what are the options for her to be brought into the DCEU for once? it would be nice at least.

Astonishing Member

I always thought that Power Girl and Kon should have more interaction with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what are the options for her to be brought into the DCEU for once? it would be nice at least.
    I imagine if we see her in any live action it'd be the Supergirl show.

Honestly, until the movies start being good, Im in no rush to see anyone introduced there. Who cares if someone shows up in a movie if the movie is terrible?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Sadly/luckily not that good. The idea of a live DCEU/Arrowverse Power Girl as a fan is as awesome as it is terrifying at the same time to me. One one hand if they want to do a character justice they can make them look spot on like Katana or Supes or Cyborg. But with Power Girl... if fear the worst and then some. Actually; as much as I'd like to see a spot on version of her in the live Universes... I think the announcement of such would actually terrify me more than it makes me look forward to it.

Very nice, I love the pose and angle. She means business in this pic. Thanks for sharing.

Fun fan made clip from 2006 I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgj8UyNN9c

Love it; actress is doing a great PG IMO

so if Karen were brought onto the Supergirl TV show how would she be introduced? Another alternate world? Or on the same Earth as Kara and Clark?

She should be a multiversal refugee; Kara from another, lost, earth.

Does the actress who plays Kara (Melissa whatever?) have a slightly older sister or cousin who bears a strong resemblance?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Kon93

Well she should be way less CW,and way more DCU

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    She should be a multiversal refugee; Kara from another, lost, earth.

Does the actress who plays Kara (Melissa whatever?) have a slightly older sister or cousin who bears a strong resemblance?
    Pretty much this, and hopefully not a villain like in JLU. I think PG could work now more than ever since Clark just went into semi-retirement. The showrunners could juxtapose PG with Supergirl as someone already used to being the primary Super on their Earth vs someone just beginning that phase in her life.

so if Karen were brought onto the Supergirl TV show how would she be introduced? Another alternate world? Or on the same Earth as Kara and Clark?
    I find the thought entertaining that Power Girl and elderly Superman might be on Arrows/Flashs Earth. Supes retired and PG kind of burned out because of something which could be explained and solved in an episode with her return to duty.

Benoist is not a teen Supergirl... has she ever tried a PG cosplay? Shes in a good age, hair needs to be sticked up (or cut to a bob if shes serious). She might need some addition fillers in the costume to reach PGs... uhm... equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurk View Post
    Fun fan made clip from 2006 I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgj8UyNN9c

Love it; actress is doing a great PG IMO
    Indeed, the video (along with the other clips in the series) is rather well done and certainly enjoyable as is the performance of the Power Girl actress.