Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    When I hear Dick Grayson, I can't avoid think about earth 2 Dick Grayson and his relationship with Helena Wayne. I suppose Karen and Dick could ship but there would still keep that strange feeling than she is with the ex of her bestie and that seems akward.
    This is true, but if Ollie and Canary could go through that whole mess with Canary's daughter, Grayson and Karen and Helena can get through a little awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Man i said the same thing years ago and totally agree.

I also want Karen to be Powerwoman also,but that probably never happen
    I'd be down for Power Woman. Hell yeah. And I wouldn't say never with Karen taking the name upgrade either. She's not such a big property that she has to be frozen for marketing and advertising purposes, and that solves the problem with Tanya's name. And DC loves their legacy characters (as canon fodder if nothing else).

Its unlikely, but not impossible. I dont see anyone at DC caring enough to fight against it, honestly.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

well power girl/nightwing is my otp so hell yeah I would love it. dick needs someone who can tie him to his superman side and if karen was with dick she not go back to limbo.

they could be dc's new power couple. young, fun and SEXY make it happen dc!

BANNED

And didn't Karen "play" Nightwing in the bottle city of kandor?

Yes she did. And being a Kryptonian who actually remembers Krypton, it'd be interesting to see her thoughts about Dick using the name.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

ok so Karen appears in Green Lanterns #40 along with a lot of other heroes, the question is how? Also worth noting she's in her Power-Girl suit not her Supergirl one.

Is this Earth-2 PG or has the Pre-Flashpoint Karen quietly returned?

Either GL is set in the future or it was an artist or coloring mistake.

Yeah, the costume she was wearing was the one she wore in Worlds Finest in the New 52 and wasn't the one she was wearing in the Deathstroke Annual last week. I don't particularly want to see the New 52 PG return so hopefully it was just a mistake.

BANNED

That's 2 teases in 2 weeks.

That's not too surprising. We know DC has plans for the JSA, and Karen's been a major player with that team for a long time now. They're planting the seeds! >gleeful JSA giggle<

I just wonder how DC is going to reconcile the Earth-2 version and the one that keeps popping up in whatever book Palometti and Conner are working on (Harley most recently).

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That's not too surprising. We know DC has plans for the JSA, and Karen's been a major player with that team for a long time now. They're planting the seeds! >gleeful JSA giggle<

I just wonder how DC is going to reconcile the Earth-2 version and the one that keeps popping up in whatever book Palometti and Conner are working on (Harley most recently).

I thought the one who keeps showing up in Harley Quinn type books is the same one,but taken before she went back and over a very small window of time.

I could very well be totally and completely wrong about that though lol.

When pg gets back who should be her new bff because Helena Wayne is gone. I would like Jessica cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    What's to reconcile? One comes from the post-Flashpoint Earth-2, and the other doesn't. They're two different characters from two different Earths; the only thing that needs to be explained is where Primary Earth's native PG disappeared to between Flashpoint and her first post-Flashpoint appearance.

In particular, the N52 Power Girl has retired the PG identity and is now going all out as Earth 2's Supergirl, alongside her best friend Batman (Earth 2's Helena Wayne). As far as Primary Earth is concerned, she's effectively gone unless and until DC decides to revisit Earth 2. Meanwhile, there's a PG on Primary Earth who's still kicking around, and at this point is unlikely to be shunted back in time to become the other one.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

You know I have wondered why hasn't a DC reboot ever made Power Girl a native of which ever earth where the main canon takes place? Because if Power Girl is just that popular wouldn't it make better sense to put her on the main earth so that using her would be a lot easier. In fact I know people who have done just that. I might even do it.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I still want to see a prime version of Galatea.

BANNED

Do you guys think DC would give Karen the "Galatea" origin so they could make her a main earth version,not a earth 2 transfer?

To be honest, if not for the fact she was evil for story reasons, Galatea was basically just a female version of Superboy(well the half-Kryptonian clone version).