Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

N7 Krypton Elite N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post

.......I WANT!!! Why does it have to be $399.99

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    What's this from?

they look like re-created panels from Karen's solo outing before the reboot, the story where she met Terra if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Harley Quinn #11

yep, this is what I was talking about before

Incredible Member

Harley Quinn & PG are the same height (5 7) in the official comic guide! Why do they look so different in overall size here?

Whenever you start to draw comics or work in the comics industry you should get a free copy of the DC & Marvel official comic guide to characters!

Last edited by gwhh; 11-15-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Power Girl put on 12 pounds between Crisis and whenever your page was made. Based on the difference between the images, you'd think she had put much more on just from muscle mass alone. The Crisis version looks like a fit woman, your picture looks like a body builder.

Harley Quinn & PG are the same height (5 7) in the official comic guide! Why do they look so different in overall size here?

Whenever you start to draw comics or work in the comics industry you should get a free copy of the DC & Marvel official comic guide to characters!

The guide is no longer valid since that was before the reboot, post New 52 stuff I'd say Harley is closer to 5'4 - 5'5 in height while Karen is actually closer to 5'10 now, maybe even around 6'

Man lego batman 3 just came out with over 150 characters and no power girl too be found. Im so tired of her not getting any love in comics and outside media.

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    Man lego batman 3 just came out with over 150 characters and no power girl too be found. Im so tired of her not getting any love in comics and outside media.
    diddo, remember when Injustice had all those "guess the next DLC characters" thing? I would always hope for Karen to show up, I'm still hoping for a proper Superman game that strongly features all the members of the Superman family. At the very least we got DC Universe Online with her. My main reason to visit Watchtower when I played it lol

Quote Originally Posted by N7 Joseph Shepard View Post
    diddo, remember when Injustice had all those "guess the next DLC characters" thing? I would always hope for Karen to show up, I'm still hoping for a proper Superman game that strongly features all the members of the Superman family. At the very least we got DC Universe Online with her. My main reason to visit Watchtower when I played it lol
    Yeah i followed that game alot power girl was a highly requested character by fans ed boon would even tease her alot. I hope she makes injustice 2, by the way what has been going on with power girl in worlds end. I know she is the most popular character in that book, is she at the for front or is she playing second to other superman characters? I just want power girl too get respect.

All-New Member

Why is she being so protective of Val Zod?