Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    This has to be one of the better Powergirl drawings I've ever seen.

Incredible Member

Last edited by gwhh; 06-27-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Incredible Member

I like everything about this drawing. But the face is to girlish in my opinion. She needs to look more mature than super girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    This has to be one of the better Powergirl drawings I've ever seen.
    http://strib.deviantart.com/art/Powe...sing-211211780
    Last edited by gwhh; 06-27-2014 at 11:16 AM.

How do u guys feel about there redesigns

So, someone planning on buying this? It looks real amazing.

Apologies if this was already posted

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

i really like this design! it makes the "boob window" less blatant. i would get rid of the pants and keep the classic look. but the rest is great.

Hey guys 2 question? Is power girl power level underrated because whenever i see her matched up against superman people always says she loses badly. But why? She is kryptonian also and there power come from the same she so why is he so much stronger then her? Is it because he's male and she's female, that is not alright to me. Is it because he's bigger and has more bulk than her, if thats the case she should be faster being smaller and having bulk. Also power girl should have a faster metabolism than superman just like supergirl sense both karen and kara have the same body/d.n.a seen in supergirl #20. Last i don't believe superman had his power longer also. If your look at new52 timeline in action comic 1 year before justice league clark could not even fly but karen was already flying around as supergirl! So i ask what makes superman so much more powerful than power girl other then he's a male or more popular? Second what are the top 3 thing think needs happen to power girl so she can become more mainstream and be in video game and have her own t.v animated series?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

none of these work for me, either leave the window alone or get rid of the collar so her neck is visible. adding pants or a skirt ruins the look for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    Hey guys 2 question? Is power girl power level underrated because whenever i see her matched up against superman people always says she loses badly. But why? She is kryptonian also and there power come from the same she so why is he so much stronger then her? Is it because he's male and she's female, that is not alright to me. Is it because he's bigger and has more bulk than her, if thats the case she should be faster being smaller and having bulk. Also power girl should have a faster metabolism than superman just like supergirl sense both karen and kara have the same body/d.n.a seen in supergirl #20. Last i don't believe superman had his power longer also. If your look at new52 timeline in action comic 1 year before justice league clark could not even fly but karen was already flying around as supergirl! So i ask what makes superman so much more powerful than power girl other then he's a male or more popular? Second what are the top 3 thing think needs happen to power girl so she can become more mainstream and be in video game and have her own t.v animated series?
    like supergirl, she hasn't been exposed to yellow sunlight as long as superman. him learning to fly later could simply mean she mastered it quicker. doesn't she's more powerful(though personally i wouldn't mid if she was atleast equal in raw power)

BANNED

the cover for the worlds end weekly really has me thinking, is Peeg going to be paired up with Val? if so i'd be a happy man. my favorite female kryptonian with the best new alternates superman? sounds like a match made in heaven. Val is a peace loving, non violent man who caries all the values for life a superman of old should have. i could see Peeg being drawn to him, especially since they've made a point about her missing earth 2 kal el. plus this relationship would consist of peeg showing him the ropes on well... everything. it would be a nice change of pace IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    the cover for the worlds end weekly really has me thinking, is Peeg going to be paired up with Val? if so i'd be a happy man. my favorite female kryptonian with the best new alternates superman? sounds like a match made in heaven. Val is a peace loving, non violent man who caries all the values for life a superman of old should have. i could see Peeg being drawn to him, especially since they've made a point about her missing earth 2 kal el. plus this relationship would consist of peeg showing him the ropes on well... everything. it would be a nice change of pace IMO
    I'd rather they try and give her more characterization and fix her personality first before hooking her up with another male hero to try and prop up that hero, like they did with Mister Terrific, but yeah, I'd imagine they are going to have her hook up with the new Superman as a way to get people to buy into his character more.