Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Yep plus its different now that the S is not for Superman, its for House El which Kara is a member of and has no reason not to be wearing. As for Val it is more seeing if DC can actually do a good job with a character who has vast powers but does not wanna punch everything to death

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yep plus its different now that the S is not for Superman, its for House El which Kara is a member of and has no reason not to be wearing. As for Val it is more seeing if DC can actually do a good job with a character who has vast powers but does not wanna punch everything to death
    Ture about val, but would people really care nearly as much if he did not have an S on his chest?

N7 Krypton Elite N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    I like supergirl but i see your point. karen has so mush potential it is not even funny, and i hope that with the S shield she can get that mainstream push. I know some people dont like it but she may need it, i mean i love karen's (boobs, i mean) window but people need to understand branding. Look at val-zod a cool character and all but
    I think one of the reasons why he is in the spotlight on earth 2 has something to do with that S shield on his chest, so i would love to see what it can do for a fan favorite like power girl!
    agreed, And as I said in the Val-Zod topic. If Val is allowed to wear the symbol then why the hell isn't Karen yet? If some people still complain cause they want the boob window back then just move the "S" to be part of her cape clasp (that gold thing that holds her cape lol) that way you get both lol.

First and last warning guys.

This is an appreciation thread. Coming into it and declaring any aspect of the character to be 'ridiculous' is not appreciative and will be deleted (as will the chain of replies)

So...let's get back to appreciating
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

ok back to appreciating, what is going on with power girl in worlds end, and as a fan of power girl's solo should i buy the harley quin issue?

ok back to appreciating, what is going on with power girl in worlds end, and as a fan of power girl's solo should i buy the harley quin issue?
    Yes, you get to see sides of Karen in the Harley Quinn issue that haven't been seen since the reboot *wink wink* lol

Quote Originally Posted by N7 Joseph Shepard View Post
    Yes, you get to see sides of Karen in the Harley Quinn issue that haven't been seen since the reboot *wink wink* lol
    My favorite sides? Must buy lol.

My favorite sides? Must buy lol.
    Let's just put it like this, Harley wants to get Karen a new costume....so....stuff happens...lots of popping lol

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how FINALLY Kara is getting her symbol back.

It's about damn time if you ask me.
    That's awesome! So glad she's finally getting the House of El/L symbol.

Man power girl needs a solo badly!

BANNED

Man power girl needs a solo badly!

True she does,but she is in 3 books right now,so she isn't out of the spotlight(like poor kon-el is)

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    True she does,but she is in 3 books right now,so she isn't out of the spotlight(like poor kon-el is)
    2, World's Finest is now focusing on Superman & Batman again. But really we need a whole line of Earth 2 solo books because they are all getting choked to death being all cramped up in 2 books that tell you the exact same story with no difference. Break it up DC, this is the perfect opportunity to launch the Earth 2 line like Marvel's ultimate line. But they wont do it :S

2, World's Finest is now focusing on Superman & Batman again. But really we need a whole line of Earth 2 solo books because they are all getting choked to death being all cramped up in 2 books that tell you the exact same story with no difference. Break it up DC, this is the perfect opportunity to launch the Earth 2 line like Marvel's ultimate line. But they wont do it :S
    True. but i want karen on earth 0 interacting with main earth heros like in her solo. To me having her stay on earth 2 would have karen stuck on the "other earth" and don't want that for her. I mean like at lego batman 3, they have over 150 characters in the game and im scared power girl won't be in it. She was not in injustice or is in infinite crisis the game right now. Also no earth 2 character even has a solo going and if she stay on the "other earth" power girl will always be second to supergirl! Thats something i don't want!!!

True. but i want karen on earth 0 interacting with main earth heros like in her solo. To me having her stay on earth 2 would have karen stuck on the "other earth" and don't want that for her. I mean like at lego batman 3, they have over 150 characters in the game and im scared power girl won't be in it. She was not in injustice or is in infinite crisis the game right now. Also no earth 2 character even has a solo going and if she stay on the "other earth" power girl will always be second to supergirl! Thats something i don't want!!!
    Hence why I also want the main Supergirl to be killed off, that way they can make a Power Girl book that follows her adventures on Earth 2. Also I dont think where going to see to much more of Earth 2 if Future's End is any indication, refugees from Earth 2 (Karen included) are on the main Earth and of course with the new E2 book sub title, I think Earth 2 is going to "die" pretty soon and they will all be on the main Earth.

Hence why I also want the main Supergirl to be killed off, that way they can make a Power Girl book that follows her adventures on Earth 2. Also I dont think where going to see to much more of Earth 2 if Future's End is any indication, refugees from Earth 2 (Karen included) are on the main Earth and of course with the new E2 book sub title, I think Earth 2 is going to "die" pretty soon and they will all be on the main Earth.
    Well they don't have to kill her off but maybe pull a jlu and send supergirl off to the future.