Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Gerard View Post
    Isn't the Power Girl from Harley Quinn a mysterious refugee from another world, not the one from the new Earth-2 who starred in Worlds' Finest? My inference is that the pre-Flashpoint Power Girl is the current one appearing with Harley. Or a close approximation thereof. (Could be Earth-38, 16, 36, pre-vampire Earth-43. Or the larger multiverse. Or a Telos refugee.)
    My view, until DC contradicts it, is that she's the pre-Flashpoint PG, and that the PG who showed up in the past-Flashpoint World's Finest was always from Earth 2. She's back where she belongs, and Earth-0's Karen Starr is currently hanging with Harley and Atlee.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by scottsummer View Post

beautiful ain't it!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Superman and Power Girl circa 1983. 2 years before the iconic COIE cover from 1985.

Rereading Sinestro Corps War yesterday and I noticed Supes and PeeGee are constantly shown to be on the front lines engaging SBP. Supergirl was in the event two, but the artists chose to have Power Girl appears multiple times for the big brawl splash pages. Do you think it's because Karen the the better fighter or just favoritism from the artist?

I just figure she's a little more agressive towards Prime cause he killed Kal-L.

Power Girl intro dialogues in Injustice 2. For those not aware she's a skin for Super girl but has her own dialogue

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    My view, until DC contradicts it, is that she's the pre-Flashpoint PG, and that the PG who showed up in the past-Flashpoint World's Finest was always from Earth 2. She's back where she belongs, and Earth-0's Karen Starr is currently hanging with Harley and Atlee.
    This is so confusing.
    What happened to the PG of Forever Evil? Is she the same PG in Convergence? (one with Kal-Zod), what about the one debut in New52 (with Mister Terrific), were they all the same PG despite the constant costumes change.

And what about the pre-flashpoint PG? is that even a thing?
    Dreaded, run from it, Bendis still arrives to ruin your canon.

Quote Originally Posted by scottsummer View Post
    This is so confusing.
    What happened to the PG of Forever Evil? Is she the same PG in Convergence? (one with Kal-Zod), what about the one debut in New52 (with Mister Terrific), were they all the same PG despite the constant costumes change.

And what about the pre-flashpoint PG? is that even a thing?
    As far as I know, there was no PG running around during the events of Forever Evil. She made no appearance there I believe.
    The PG that debuted with Mister Terrific, is the same one that appeared in Convergence. She is the n52 E-2 version.

For a list of appearances:
    Mister Terrific (posing as Karen starr) --> Worlds Finest (stranded in Prime Earth, after the war in E-2), E-2 (+worldīs End), Convergence, E-2: Society.
    And thatīs all I think.
    You can think of it as an overextended PG storyline I think.

About the PG that appeared in Harley Queen, it is still debated if she is the n52 E-2 version (before going back to her Earth), or the Pre-Flashpoint version.
    If it is the latter, I must congratz her, as she is the only character that has survived "n" Universe/Timelines rewritting, AND not losing it because of it (looking at you, Psycho Pirate, lol).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    As far as I know, there was no PG running around during the events of Forever Evil. She made no appearance there I believe.
    The PG that debuted with Mister Terrific, is the same one that appeared in Convergence. She is the n52 E-2 version.

For a list of appearances:
    Mister Terrific (posing as Karen starr) --> Worlds Finest (stranded in Prime Earth, after the war in E-2), E-2 (+worldīs End), Convergence, E-2: Society.
    And thatīs all I think.
    You can think of it as an overextended PG storyline I think.

About the PG that appeared in Harley Queen, it is still debated if she is the n52 E-2 version (before going back to her Earth), or the Pre-Flashpoint version.
    If it is the latter, I must congratz her, as she is the only character that has survived "n" Universe/Timelines rewritting, AND not losing it because of it (looking at you, Psycho Pirate, lol).
    So what happened to PG post-Convergence? There was zero coverage on her since Rebirth (Having said that, it is very likely she will return to JSA one version or other, hopefully a retconed one since the current one is far too convoluting )
    Dreaded, run from it, Bendis still arrives to ruin your canon.

The PG who came from Earth 2 went back to Earth 2 after Convergence, and was featured in Earth 2: Society right up until the end. The PG who has been appearing with Harley Quinn didn't appear until after Convergence, during the DCYou initiative. Notably, she has appeared since Rebirth started. Despite the text box, I find it increasingly unlikely that she's the same PG from Earth 2, any more than the Huntress running around in Birds of Prey is the same Huntress from Earth 2.
    Rogue wears rouge.

But I the there was ever 1 PG in all the multiverses. Who is this second one? Where did she come from?

I explained my view of it a few posts back: the “second” Powergirl, the one who has been appearing with Harley, is the pre-Flashpoint Power Girl. She lost her memories during the time shenanigans that followed the Flashpoint, but recently got them back with Harley's “help”. She survived the Flashpoint because she wasn't native to the continuity that the Flashpoint erased; she was (and still is) the last survivor of the pre-Crisis Earth 2.
    Rogue wears rouge.

I explained my view of it a few posts back: the “second” Powergirl, the one who has been appearing with Harley, is the pre-Flashpoint Power Girl. She lost her memories during the time shenanigans that followed the Flashpoint, but recently got them back with Harley's “help”. She survived the Flashpoint because she wasn't native to the continuity that the Flashpoint erased; she was (and still is) the last survivor of the pre-Crisis Earth 2.
    Psycho Pirate would like a word with you..

But the PG that was appearing with Harley Quinn in the team up book was wearing the same costume the New 52 Power Girl had. She wasn't wearing her pre Flashpoint one.

She was in her latest (post-Rebirth) appearance in Harley's title, when she appeared alongside Atlee.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Spectacular Member

So I'm curious given the thread title and all. Power Girl's chest and her invulnerability. Would she be like a large breasted statue or are they flexible while still being tough. Because it really seems like she could never comfortably have a non superhuman boyfriend if its the former.