Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Like I said before, there's no need to split her into two people: we already have two Karas, one from N52 Earth 2 and one who is connected to the Primary Earth's native JSA. The former was last seen in the final issue of Earth 2 Society and probably isn't going to be seen again any time soon; the latter has recently appeared in Deathstroke, and will probably be coming back when the JSA returns.
    Despite what you might think there's not anything yet to imply the Karen showing up in that annual wasn't the Earth 2 one from Society or that she has anything to do with the main Earth's JSA, yet.

Time will tell where this goes and if DC will reconcile it at all.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Karen Bae kicking ass.

Earth 2: World's end #24-25

That's interesting.... given that it's the classic PG look but with an S instead of a cleavage window.

It was the costume that the N52 Powergirl ended up with.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

art by Steven Howard

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That's interesting.... given that it's the classic PG look but with an S instead of a cleavage window.
    I like the look with the "S". But dies that mean she is going by Supergirl rather than Power Girl?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like the look with the "S". But dies that mean she is going by Supergirl rather than Power Girl?

A compromise could be have her wear the S shield but have the yellow cut out,so she still has the window that is iconic (and yes a boob window,even in 2018 is iconic )

Oh and Powerwoman is a good name

It's an alt-U version where she leads that world's JL analogue.

With Powergirl Harley Quinn cover Frank Cho 41 and 42
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...and-42-covers/
    Last edited by juan678; 03-15-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Nope. She stuck to Powergirl and the S was simply passed on to her as a symbol and with Clark dead it made her the worlds "Superman".

Val-Zod also used the name Superman but the writers wisened up and realized it was pretty crappy to give someone the name who wasn't really directly related to Clark or his legacy and used it less. Much like Helena Wayne by the end of Earth-2 was officially Batman not even Batwoman or Batgirl.

Fantastic Member TruthAndJustice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Karen Bae kicking ass.

Earth 2: World's end #24-25

Darkseid was never supposed to be that tall and Jim Lee should never have made him so. And he's not supposed to be a generic "big bad." Lord, the New 52 was a gigantic mistake.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Hoping Kara will join the JSA again plus, I would like the World's Finest featuring Kara & Helena Wayne would return on another earth
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Incredible Member

When PG dresses as Karen Starr CEO of her company. Does she always wears the red wig or does she sometimes just go blonde with a wig on or not? I swear I have read it with her with no wig and a blonde wig or her natural blonde hair? Do you think it helps keep her identify a secret? Do you like her in her wig in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by TruthAndJustice View Post
    Darkseid was never supposed to be that tall and Jim Lee should never have made him so. And he's not supposed to be a generic "big bad." Lord, the New 52 was a gigantic mistake.
    ....are we sure Darkseid being drawn that large started with the New52? I could swear it began in the early 00's........

Quick, someone who doesn't have their comics stashed away, how big was Darkseid when Kara Zor-El arrived in post-Crisis?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    When PG dresses as Karen Starr CEO of her company. Does she always wears the red wig or does she sometimes just go blonde with a wig on or not? I swear I have read it with her with no wig and a blonde wig or her natural blonde hair? Do you think it helps keep her identify a secret? Do you like her in her wig in disguise?
    Does she even have a secret identity? I don't recall ever seeing her with a wig of any kind. Then again, there's a joke in the Connor/Palmiotti run that most people don't look at her face.