Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Oh, an expensive and rare taste. I am using the same currently, but only because my richer brother gave me a bottle for Christmas. It's a great scent, but I can buy two bottles of Bur-berry Brit for the same price.
    I got my bottle as a gift, also. I knew it was expensive but I've never actually priced it. Like I said, I don't wear it often. I've had that bottle for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    You're not supposed to eat it...
    That actually explains a lot.....

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

hmm depends on where I'm going , but since I don't go out three days a week like I did when I was single my cologne collection has shrunk lol
    Now it's just Kennith Cole vintage black or Mahogany woods from bath and bodywork's ( i used to hate that store but this chick got me hook on the cologne and body spray)

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

I like "cool" minty scents as opposed to "warm" spicy ones.
    Right now it's just Degree deodorant (smells nice but light, lasts me all day) unless I'm feeling fancy then I have an Axe bodyspray, Phoenix but I also liked Clix. Whichever is in the travel size as I don't use it much.
    Last edited by PretenderNX01; 03-21-2015 at 10:47 AM.

007 girl.

Thanks for the responses...good to see Old Spice, it's one of my faves on a guy.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Usually when I'd go out I'd use AXE cologne. But I noticed I couldn't go down my block without women chasing me. Trying to rip off my clothes. So I was like...thanks by no thanks AXE.

I use deodorant and then wait after I brush my teeth and apply my classic Old Spice. I love the scent of it .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I am not a newbie come on Matt A's Avatar

Old Spice Denali is the shit.

I always get complemented whenever I wear Eternity.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

I use Old Spice deodorant (fresh scent)
    Dove extra moisturizing body wash
    and for cologne I wear Chrome
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

BANNED

There was this guy I used to hang out with in Uni. He was from Europe and looked like one of the Baldwin Brothers. He used to chain smoke and wear Toscani. The combination of the scent from the cologne and the tobacco was simply magnetic! All the girls were crazy about him. I hope you guys are taking notes....
    Last edited by Mia; 03-25-2015 at 06:49 AM.