Default [Spoilers] The Black Vortex

I didn't see a thread to discuss this or the new issues that were released this week. So what are everybody's thoughts on this mini event thus far?

I think I am liking it but questions are raised:

1. Storm never gives a reason for wanting to destroy it. A simple "I have bad feelings about it" or "something about this makes me feel nervous" would suffice

2. Who are the villains? Mr. Knife was assumed to be the villain but you have Ebony Maw manipulating Thane. There is also the heroes who submitted to the vortex who could also be the villains. Gara looks like he might be a good guy since he also wants to destroy it.

I believe I am enjoying it but it is slow moving and hopefully gains some traction soon.
    Below is a link to my two newest posts. The first is an opinion piece on the "Superhuman Registration act" and the other is a poll regarding my ten most recent blogs. You can also find all other blogs below in the link as well.

https://christopherscomicconversations.wordpress.com/

Pull list: Spider Woman Ant Man, Uncanny Avengers, Planet Hulk and The Legendary Starlord

Quote Originally Posted by Academyfan0545 View Post
    1. Storm never gives a reason for wanting to destroy it. A simple "I have bad feelings about it" or "something about this makes me feel nervous" would suffice
    Given that the X-Men and the universe at large have very direct experience with how just how badly bestowing phenomenal cosmic power on a random person can go wrong (read: Phoenix), I don't think she really needs to spell it out.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Im pretty sure Ebony Maw only exists in Thane's head. Although he would have had to be real at some point if his role in Infinity were to make sense.